Women ONLY gyms

What's your thought on it?

Not a yoga class but a regular gym only for females.

Bankruptcy in 1 week?
Cat fights?
Dyke discounts?

Other urls found in this thread:

healthworksfitness.com/)
youtu.be/mLNSaoVU2qI
startingstrength.com/event/meets
startingstrength.com/event/seminars
startingstrength.com/event/camps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No woman would go there because there's no attention gainz.

I wouldn't mind female only gym if all the women went to thoses and left the gyms t the males

My wife is convinced I go to the gym with her because I want to stay in shape together. I just go so I can lift and check out all the puss walking by. And all male gym would kill 90% of my motivation

Sounds great. I would go to an all male gym if I could, I like not having to worry about finding myself idly staring at some chick's tits or ass.

>not very strong yet.
>lift more than dyels at University gym
>no beasts at gym to look up to
>MFW

only if they have to compete with men only gyms

One of the female trainers at my local gym told me about a women only gym that closed down, the women would go there and just sit in a corner drink coffee eat cake and just talk the whole time. When one of the former members of that gym joined the local gym she was shocked to not find a corner with cakes and coffee.

sounds like some feminist ivory tower bullshit

women in gyms don't get harassed nearly as much as people think they do and most commercial gyms will instantly get rid of dudes who do it

Muslim women would keep them in business. My gym has a mini gym for women, only the muslim women use it and a few women like lifting in there when its crowded

Are you asking as someone wondering it as a business idea?

Most likely would work but you need to take into account the area the gym is at and majority of the users would not be hotties for sure. Market to moms etc.

But what do I know.

Canadafag reporting in. There are lots of women only gyms here.

Nobody cares you’re from Canada, faggot. Why does every leaf have to mention they’re Canadian every other sentence?

Wait this already exists. Its called curves

Yeah like spa lady for one.

The commercial gyms I've gone to like world health have a space near their locker rooms just for women.

>Canada

in my gym, powerlifting gym, there is a female only section. The only time I see a female in the main part of the gym is when they are with personal trainers. Apart from that its all men. Around 99 percent of the time you never see a female.

>there are 4,000 "Curves" locations in the world.

They seem to be doing well enough, i guess. I mean, women are bad anyway, so at least they can be bad together.

they have a chain in canada.
doesn't bother me
lets me know the thots in the mixed gyms want the attention (its not because my gym was the cheapest choice...)

>the women would go there and just sit in a corner drink coffee eat cake and just talk the whole time.
gender segregated social clubs are frowned upon,
loophole,
say its a gym

>womens only gyms do exist
>lol no they don't you retard thats illegal, where do you even live

Curves is a women only gym

Thats a sikh yo, they are made for kebab removal

>le based sikh

These already exist and are quite profitable, my wife used to teach yoga at one of them. At least up here in leaf land they exist. Also all the big commercial gyms have women only sections.
Kinda sexist if you ask me.

As long as it gets the whores like the ones in the op away from my gym i'll be happy.

Would be cheaper since all you need is leg machines and foam mats

Frankly I think that as a business you'd have the most success for womens only fitness stuff if you did market it as a purely aerobics/yoga/dance/tae bo/p90x/"martial arts"/ect style of gym.
You need to get people to sign up for your gym and to keep paying you money monthly to stay in business and people are much more likely to sign up for a once a week fitness class for 25-40$ a month than they are to sign up for a gym.
Plus without actual resistance training equipment (barbels/dumbbells/machines) your over head would be significantly lower than that of a regular gym.
Depending upon your clientele you could probably eventually diversify to more resistance based training (eg spin classes then kettlebell classes before making the jump into something akin to crossfit style HIIT) but if you were just trying to start a business that is a womens only "gym" I think that you would need to start out with a couple of attractive cardio classes.

Just build a pool and a calisthenics park. It's cheap as fuck.

Also, you'll have to bar the more agressive lesbians from the place. They get on gear, they get rapey and you'll get a bad rep.

reminder that gyms make money regardless of whether or not their clients actually go

That's not sexist.
What is sexist, is that if you created a men's only you would be protested and probably forced to shut down.

Further than that, they make more money if you don't go.
Rip's gym runs at a loss because he'll only accept clients that take it seriously.

An all male gym would probably just be a big indoor playground and have every single game running on giant screens hanging from the ceiling

Freeweights overhere
Machines over there
Rock climbing wall
Outdoor track strongman and calisthenics area lIndoor pool
Rooms for boxing, bjj, wrestling, judo.
Unofficial boxing matches between members
Supps and grey area sups in the front office
Madden and Streetfighter tournaments

>being this mad

Amerimutt detected

The perfect Arcade/Gym when?
>Racing games with calf-press pedals
>Co-Op Viking game where you work as a team using rowing machines and rope pulls to destroy another team

Boston has one (healthworksfitness.com/)

It has more locations than Equinox and they're clearly packed every day.

They stopped answering my emails inquiring for a towel boy position.

They wouldn't be able to do shit because feminists hold no sway.
I would even counter sue for attempting to interfere with the business and when taken to court I'll fucking bury the judge under case after case after case of women physically and sexually assaulting other women in female only "safe spaces' and the fate of the woman who created women's shelters and the need for male only spaces
I'd then outright demand that the case be thrown out and I would SUE the person who'd take me to court.

fine with it if women dont have bitch fits when male only stuff/ clubs/ businesses are created which they do, they scream sexism, opressshion etc, then get attention.

A business should do what they want desu
I do think a male only gym would last longer than a female only one, however this is an assumption

>Racing games with calf-press pedals
Lel

What I really want is a lgbt gym. Both men and women intimidate me and have been super rude to me at the gym. I feel like I can’t use the sauna and stuff...

you mean a tranny gym?
they already have gay gyms, with saunas..

No “gay gyms” where I live. But yeah, something trans friendly.

Unfortunately, I live in a very conservative and terrible part of the country where there’s likely not enough lgbt people to even support such a gym.

We need a modern Aristophanes to write a satire about this. Gymnasiazusae

>most women don't like the feeling of being oogled by creepy autists
>want to work out in an area where that isn't going to happen

Is it that hard to fathom?

fuck you faggot I'm not even gonna check your trips

If it gets them out of my gym. Most of my experiences with women in the gym have been fucking negative. They talk shit about you, judge you, make blatant fun of you and think you're checking them out when you're really just trying to exercise. No lie, this all happened to me just because I didn't fit in the social status quo

Here you go.

youtu.be/mLNSaoVU2qI

female here

sounds nice to me but only because im an autist and being around too many attractive intimidating guys makes me anxious. plus it sounds like it'd be way more empty than a normal gym

>Thats a sikh yo, they are made for kebab removal

Lol fuck off back to /r/t_d cuckboi

Eat shit trump bitch. I probably lift more than you.

gyms should legitimately be gender segregated

you make me anxious

Sure is Woolie in here

Other than anti-discrimination policies, how he fuck do you have a trans friendly gym
Are there dilators on every machine/bench seat?

Curves has 4000+ locations.

>>want to work out in an area where that isn't going to happen
>Implying they aren't going to be oggled by creepy rapey lesbians

Anonymiss. You've been on Veeky Forums long enough to know how fucked humanity can be. But that's okay. Beeing leered at by guys who won't approach or being casually checked out and ultimately ignored because you're nothing special is worse then being forced to eat the gash of morbidly obese Bertha all Lady Vengence style in the spa.

>Free protein shake every session.
>Shady steroid dealers allowed in "the black market room."
>No one allowed to talk to each other on gym floor.
>Nude old men everywhere, drying balls on hand dryers.

>Implying they aren't going to be oggled by creepy rapey lesbians
user finally understands feminism
they're trying to steal our wimminz

Too small a market and too pathetic a people to want to help. Instead of your vain attempt to improve yourself I think most pragmatic business owners would prefer you just get on with offing yourselves

The policies would be enough. My current gym, Gold’s, has no such policy and actually has a history of kicking trans people out of locker rooms. I guess I pass well enough for it not to be a huge problem, and they gave me a tour of the women’s locker room before I signed up, but I’m still scared something will happen.

It actually really sucks.

They don't have single person changing rooms for you to use?

They have an area with a door that locks, but I feel scared to like use the sauna. If some crazy bitch decides she has a problem with me it seems likely I’ll be told I can no longer use the locker room. It’s really stressful going in there because of how paranoid people are in my state that trans people are all perverts and rapists.

It’s ironic, because I don’t even like girls.

If there's a market for it, sure
I'm curious to see if it would succeed

They exist. There is one in my town called Women's Workout World.

this
I feel so uncomfortable doing dls and when the guy next to me changes weights at the same time as me and we lock eyes briefly

Doing hip thrusts or glute bridges around guys is the fucking worst.

The “women’s only” area of my gym is a tiny room stuffed full of old cardio machines lol :(

the fuck hows he get income then? the fuckin SS book nobody reads and everyone else pirates?

girl, I don't even try doing hip thrusts
you're braver than I am

Perfect if we get men only gyms

You guys need to stop giving a shit. Nobody is judging you. They probably don't even notice you doing hip thrusts.

I used to feel the same as you, I was intimidated to even go in the weight room, but I've been going to the gym for like 6 years, no fucks to give.

get your head out of your flat fuckin arse no body gives a fuck about you or your meme routine go neck yourself cunt

Oh, is this why planet fitness has a bunch of dumb rules that discourage gym bros, and encourage your average, lazy poor person?

startingstrength.com/event/meets
startingstrength.com/event/seminars
startingstrength.com/event/camps

he has built a brand out of his book and is now quite wealthy.

What are you smiling about, that laptop is ruined now

Woolies in/fat/uation with Amanda Waller is killing me inside and killing the Batman lp outright.

It’s absolutely why.
They make more money by attracting once-a-monthers than regulars. Then they provide candy and pizza and donuts to keep you fat.
Not kidding.

It’s literally just her short hair I swear to god. Woolie has objectively bad taste in waifus.

Plenty of women's only gyms in Australia

Never known or seen anyone who was relatively muscled come out of one though

it be like if the 90s never ended

Are there men only gyms?

That's what you call a regular gym

Yes because you're a mentally ill eye sore that needs to be euthanised, stop walking into womens areas when you're clearly not a women you fucking freak

>mens only gyms

HAHAHAHAJAJAJANAJAHHAHAHAH

Based Boston bro

Holy shit someone please save Canada. They didn't do anything to deserve this

god op, your pic related makes me cringe hard

Hey that's the ctrain

I mean for fucks sake, its not like Waller even has a decent looking short haircut! It's straight up a grandma afro and Woolie's just sitting back like "Yeeeeeaaaaaah gurl! Rub dat dried up wrinkle puss on my dreads! Gotta get the stank in there so I can remind everyone around me 24/7 that I got shit taste in everything!"

They voted for it

Trudeau needs to go
Been in gym for almost 6 years now, when ever there's drama in the gym it's usually always the brown nosed catty women members, desk girl or managers that stirs the pot. They like to create drama out of people in the gym and it spreads like wild fire. I was one of their target few times, and this poor guy who slept with one of the girl member at the gym, apparently she gossiped to people that he had a tiny dong and now he's known as the dicklet guy. He had a decent build on him and was a nice dude, now a laughing stock. Some people are shitty

This.
Want to go to the gym to do calisthenics, muh curl bro routine while watching martial arts motivation films on the big screens then go take a long swim.
Maybe do a bit of sparring in the ring before I go home.

Someone convince me that this is not done with the sole purpose of psychologically fuck with white guys.

The one in my city is going stong.

My gym has a whamen only section (swedistan), so the only women that come out to the muslim pit are the ultrathots and and 55+

There's one on my city. One month costs like 50 bucks while you can go to a different gym where its just 20 bucks a month.

they already exist, its called planet fitness. Its the do nothing get rewarded gym.. yeah!

I used to attend one here in Aus all the time but now I have a treadmill. So I just do cardio and yoga at home. But based on my experience, I much prefer an all female's gym, no annoying pervy men that want to hover around you while you're sweaty & veiny. No need to feel self conscious when you're not wearing make up. Would highly recommend/10