Chatting online with some guy

>chatting online with some guy
>we really get along and have similar interests
>really enjoy talking to him
>says he's muscular and has a 6 pack
>that turns me on
>dont know what he looks like tho
>one night I get horny and start to get flirty and we chat and I ask him to send me a pic of his face
>he's a pajeet
>lose all interest instantly
(unironically a girl btw)

this is precisely why men ask for nudes first

>you greentext
>but don't know the drill
TITS AND TIMESTAMP OR BTFO

send pic of bobs and vegana

>not checking if he's your type first
>wasting time on pajeet
Honey, why.

Dont let anyone tell you your wrong for doing so

he said he works out and has a 6 pack so i assumed he had to be good looking

Roastie logic everyone.

haven't you spent enough time kekking at buttmad facelets on Veeky Forums? That was a waste tho, damn.

How tall was he?

get out of here /b/

idk he only sent me his face, not body. didnt say how tall he was (he also had the Indian stache)

open bobs bby

lol you probably believe e-statters on Veeky Forums

mmmmmm show pussy bb

How'd you turn him down? Post convo pls

didnt straight up turn him down just acted like it was ok for a while then said i gtg then increased the time i took to respond to his messages by 1000% and the messages i did send were short and now I just dont respond at all

i have a six pack and i'm not a pajeet

wanna fuck?

Kek, sounds familar

what kind of pajeet was he, northie or southie? a-asking for a friend

Is it true that Pajeets don't stop texting even months after you stop responding?

So wait, femanon, I'm curious now. Do guys just randomly mention how muscular they are in flirty conversation?
>haha, that's cool
>im ripped btw

I've always wondered about the flirting habits of other males, this seems like some really low tier game. I'm probably even more surprised that it actually worked with you and you believed some random dude that you've never seen that he was muscular and had a six pack.

I dont know the difference but he said he's from Europe
this happened yesterday so i'll have to wait to test this theory

Do you really think people care about types of shit? Just stick to your own people

>increased the time i took to respond to his messages by 1000% and the messages i did send were short and now I just dont respond at all
hits close to home...

no bully pls
was he dark or light brown ?

Fuck off shitskin. No one gives a fuck. You are all genetic landfill.

Homie, if you're good looking then nobody cares about your complexion.

So familiar. Mistake tho, poo will still think he can start to white women

see>was he dark or light brown?
All equally garbage. It is funny that you filth in-fight though.

>color complex
It's a hangup for former colonies. Lighter skin is considered more attractive there.

had a skin color similar to this one (this is random guy i found on google images)

wouldn't say i'm ugly but most people will rate themselves average or above average so it doesn't mean much i'm just curious if OP has a dislike for southies or northies as usually northies do better with white women for various reasons

For those that don’t know northern indians hate southern indians because southerners are darker.

North indians are soooo proud of being northern. Why? Because they are loghter skinned. Ironic that they are proud of being moderately lighter than dark. It’s like being proud of having 4 in cock m8.

Sure at least you aren’t 3, but it’s not like you’re average.

Plenty of dark skinned black people look better than your more attractive northern indians.

I like southern indians more because at least they aren’t pretentious.

I’ve also never had a girl be upset about my race. Why? Because white. Bask in my privilege.

No, you mong, you just casually mention that you worked out when she asks you about your day or habits. You keep it vague and if she feels like pursuing the topic, she'll do so.

Dude girls hate dark and light indians. With very few exceptions y’all just aren’t very attractive.

It has nothing to do with colonialism or fashion. People with lighter skin have DNA closer to normal people

not true, the main difference is in body composition and also skeletal difference, not so much the complexion , sikhs for example can grow pretty huge and are way different to tamils from the south who are mostly skellies

i see, i'll just kill myself then

This hit me right in the feels

>be me
>literally used to be a male model (it's shit, don't do it)
>start grad school
>fall for qt eastern european gril
>hit it off really well
>seems super into me (mires, smiles, etc.)
>two months later
>transcendmyautism.png
>ask her out
>rejects me
>says she's "not currently looking to go out"
>found out a few days ago she turned me down because she had started dating this impossibly skinnyfat pajeet in our program
>A N G E R Y
>read this

Feels bad man

Sooner you understand and accept this, the less pain you going to have in future

as i said, i'm not delusional about what i am and how i look that's the whole point of being on fit you faggot

You didn't suspect anything when he asked for bobs?

Not saying this is scientifically true.

I’m just saying this is the perceptions of northern indians.

This is exactly what I do, but I don't go "oh yeah baby I'm ripped". At most if asked I'll say I'm pretty in shape and mention I do a lot of physical activity.

>northern indians hate southern indians because southerners are darker.
>North indians are soooo proud of being northern
never saw someone this buttblasted before
>my white privilege
Sure thing pajeet

have you never seen "catfish", you always ask for proof.

>people falling for this paki larp
SAGE

>every girl ever
shit sucks

>implying there is a difference between pakis and poos

>that pic

girl(male)

You should have taken the dick desu.

Damn, didn't know durgesh had it in him.

SIR, WHY WON'T YOU GO OUT WITH ME SIR

Fine, so you're not into spicy curry loving, but you could at LEAST have opened up your bob and showed boon before you make a thread mocking the poor man. He's gonna make it brah and all you can do is shitpost about it on Veeky Forums without so much as sending a milk truk his way? This is why you aren't fucked at night. What kind of thot bitch lasagna are you

Here's a tip, politely say you're not interested rather than leading him on and wasting his time on false hope so he can think he's doing well and grow more and more attracted to you so it hurts 20x as much when he realizes you don't. Come on, don't be a bitch.

not replying is a polite way of ending things

Evading is a childish way to deal with life.

bitch lasagna

No message is still a clear message though, given current circumstances.

Replying gradually slower and slower is not not replying, so your comment is irrelevant. Lots of people leave more space between messages or send shorter messages to try to "establish control" of a budding relationship as well. Stop fucking around and just say what you mean for once.

> believing any of this obvious LARPing.
> thinly veiled pajeet hate thread

Fucking casuals I swear

white women were made for pajeet cock
submit to the power of the pajeet cock you white whore

fucking kek

Girls have this weird complex of "if the man is hotter then me then it will never work out"
she probs felt insecure about how good looking you were and thought it was impossible

I thought that if I would just tell him Im not interested I would really hurt him which i didnt want to do..

What would you think when the girl you talk to seems interested and is flirty and all and then once you send her a pic of you she does a 180 and says shes not interested? You would think that you must be hideous or something. Thats why i didnt want to straight up turn him down

Get off this website you dumb roastie with your childish logic. What kind of girl browses Veeky Forums? Dumb dike

t. IT department

Based

men are a lot more resilient then you give them credit for, maybe a woman would get hurt but men usually just move on because they know what they look like and their looks aren't skewed by a "3/10" person wanting to fuck them.

This is cope desu, only a very small minority of roasties to think any guy is too gl for them

that same fear of minorities turn into shameful sexual pleasure in the back of youro mind. conclusion: you love the bbc and should be stoned to death, degenerate whore

No, I would unironically be thankful for telling me the truth. Millennials are the most irresponsible generation, be better than others and speak about what you think.

Why are you trying to meet anonymous strangers on the internet if you care so much about looks? You don't sound like much of a catch yourself desu

Plenty of females browse Veeky Forums tbqh

>Why are you trying to meet anonymous strangers on the internet

I didn't try to look for men online we met in an online game and he added me

>didnt post bob and/or vegana
bish my uncle work on trains

Fucking roastie stop browsing this website.

>pic

You're the same girl getting BLACKED over in /pol/, stay there.

it seems like a better choice in this situation. she didnt have to admit to him that she is repulsed by asian men, because although thats a normal prerference womyn culture dictates you're evil for it

Post pajeets

Why do so many people believe this? North India= Punjabis in the eyes of Westerners, Punjabis are proud of their warrior and agrarian culture.

Punjab is 1.5% of India in terms of mass and has only 28 million people however, we dominate Bollywood, 30% of the Indian military officers and are the highest decorated regiment Indian history. Hell the first Indian in space was Punjabi

Our pride goes beyond skin color. In the States most people have only good things to say about us while you scum are all IT nerds and scammers

>chatting online with some guy

Might I ask online where? Where does this kind of meetings happen?

Go be an illiterate shitskin somewhere else

he added me in an online game and then on snapchat

It hurts much more when there is a gradual ghosting.

Tell him you're not interested, tell him why, or else he wont learn a damn thing for his next try and will just fail over and over

to be fair in the eyes of westerners all pajeets are the same

Which game?

What do I tell him then?
I'm not interested because of your skin color?
I dont want to be racist

>can't even spell "dyke" correctly
R u special?

>what kind of girl browses Veeky Forums
The kind who is interested in fitness routines and pissing off buttmad incels like (You)

This

>North India= Punjabis in the eyes of Westerners
lmoa fucking pajeet thinkking we care. We don't give a fuck about northern/southern india. You're all shit to us.

I don't think you understand why that rule is actually a rule, though.

I'm from Eastern Europe and all Indians are the same unter shit for me

>>one night I get horny and start to get flirty and we chat and I ask him to send me a pic of his face
Is this what girls do when they get horny?
Shut I had this happen months ago and asked why, then she said nevermind and we didn't talk much after that.

its just some game online friend just block him from steam or whatever its not like you know him

>I dont want to be racist
Why? Because media told you that being racist is bad? Stop being a sheep and get a personality

how is telling him he is too ugly for you being racist? this whole thread boils down to looks and hasn't really got anything to do with race except that you may feel that all pajeets are ugly

Just tell him he isn't your type after all. Or never reply