Have you been neckpilled?

Have you been neckpilled?

Yes, I do wrestler bridges, now my neck hurts.

How to do em safely?

My theory is not trying to get your nose to the floor, it hyperextends the neck.
>pic related

This is what a hyperextended neck looks like, I had neck pains from looking up doing squats as well.

I completely neglected neck training and took some emphasis off traps in January and it sure feels like you lose half inch a neck per week :D It's propably nothing but at least there's always the muscle memory.

I was neckpilled in the summer by a post on Veeky Forums. Been training neck ever since even though I don't care much about looks. The effort is negligible so why not.

Neck grows very fast but fall back just as fast if you forget to train

Yeah, that's what people keep saying so it cannot be all in my head :P

t. manletdestiny

can I get some studies that confirm what that fucking ugly midget keeps blabbing about "oh yeah bro the neck grows so fast!!" yeah u wish midget determinism, if it grows so fast why is his neck so damn average LOL!!!!!!

all I see is
>guy's collar doesn't fit neck properly
perhaps you need better tailoring rather than a pill

Instead of taking people with their natural necks and narrowing them, take people with natural necks and thicken them, and see what happens

See

I didn't make these except for the OP

If you have a thin neck, post it and I'll photoshop for you

right looks weird t b h f a m

What? Left is clearly less attractive.

Yeah he is so damn ugly!

Well how the hell do I get a bigger neck?

funny. obviously don draper is attractive face wise in both, but you're full of shit if you think he doesn't look like a cuck in the left

see pic related

its true, high rep 4 sure. I did 8-10 reps and I got stronger but neck was same size.

Switched to 15+ reps, dropped the weight, and got a 0.5 cm in week.

Measured cold.

Higher reps are God sent for neck. And much safer.

>tfw naturally thicc neck
>tfw wrestled in highschool and neck bridges made neck thicker
>tfw Asian lady taking measurements for suit once said “ohhhh you have thick neck”
>tfw ex gf said my thick neck was hot
Man it feels good to not be a necklet

don't train your neck. it will grow too big and start to compress your trachea

Don’t lose too much weight
Your body won’t have enough space for your organs

hell yeah, 18 inches around now, 4x25 neck curls 5 days a week, taken down to 3 days now as its becoming too much

just lmao if you didnt do neck in 2017

Fuck it. Lemme see my potential friend.

Shit nigga I'm over here doing neck training trying to make up for having ears like Dumbo and a double chin that runs in the entire fucking family and you are just flashing that neck/face potential with your undumbo ears and regular face.
Genetics suck ass.

I-s this real

deceiving image, right version has slightly more contrast

yeah, my OC

What site is that?

>the pins
top lel

is working neck just two days a week enough lads?

Very subtle kek

>4x25
What weight

Seconding

you already have a great neck but as you can see you could become upper chad tier easily

shitty shoop but youd be mega-chad if you did neckpill

really makes you think

I got very small loop bands. Any way to use them for neck training at home?

Holy shit not gonna miss a day bothers

yep. another thing im insecure about now.

only a 10kg plate, im just going on the advice that the neck responds to higher reps/lower weight better - and safer - than heavier weights/lower reps

post your photos and I'll shop them, it will reveal your true potential and help you defeat the roastie menace

Seriously, this board is one of the most insecure boards on this whole damn site, up there with Veeky Forums and /lgbt/.

> "friend"

OP here, this is my shoop. Gave you a thicker neck and better shoulder posture.

C H A D
H
A
D

>tfw neck is TOO thicc

yea but its not optimal, the neck muscles recover quickly so you can do it everyday pretty safely.

Photofeeler

OP, what's a good neck size to aim for? My neck is 15 inches, which is a good inch bigger than my arms. Should I worry about being disproportionate?

Depends on your face. Optimal is getting your neck to be thick enough to reach the corners of your jaw like pic related

You wanna do mine, senpai?
>tfw balding chinlet
>A-at least if I get a big neck I'll be attractive, r-r-right?

Fuck. I’ve just found something else I’m now self conscious about. What are good neck exercises?

It almost reaches the corner of my jaw, providing I'm moving my chin back and I'm standing with good posture. The rest of the time my head mogs my neck. Is that a problem with my neck simply not being big enough? Do you have any photos of a big neck person with their head forward slightly?

The neckpill is too strong.

Should I do like 3x100 everyday after I wake up?

From beta provider to chad slayer, holy fuck how do I neck maxx like this?

swalowed neck pill 3 months ago.
Added 2 inches to neck.
Couldnt be happier

this is much easier with a neutral background but I tried

I dont care what mr dwars says it happened to me. I almost instantly get neck gains with just some neck curls but fail to keep up and its gone in a week or 2

Holy fug they weren't kidding. Thanks user, neck exercises here I come.

What exercises?

weighted neck curls 3x100
weighted neck extensions 2x50
Doing this every second day before going to bed, slowly adding weight. Neck grows just fine and ''workout'' takes no more than 12-15minutes

neckpills

Any of you guys fuck with this?

Thanks. It's looking great btw.

Could someone do me, please? I'm shit at photoshop.

the fuck kinda weight u using

lookin fine now champ
upload to tinder watch the swipes come rollin in

What was your starting neck size?

>left
democrat, academic wimp

>right
republican, war veteran

10 lbs now. planning to add weight for total of 15lbs for about 3x50 and adding reps every workout until i hit 3x100 again and then add more weight.
15 inches

You have been visited by the giganeck of throaty gains. Post CANT CHOKE THE NECK IS WOKE in reply to this image to garner extra neck gains in 2018!

Are you going to keep training it or is 17" enough that it filled your neck to meet the edges of your jaw?

dude you can literally make your neck bigger in photos by flexing your neck/traps no need to ask for ppls to shop the shit

I will probably keep going, cuz from front - neck looks meaty but from side its still kinda thin.
Also neck training helped with my forward head posture. I can tell that now my neutral head position is closer to normal. I hope that continuing training neck will completely fix this issue.

Too much gains, no longer aesthetic.

fuck user that makes you like 2x as attractive

Dam bruh you've inspired me. Gonna start again tonight. Have my weights sitting at the end of my bee for months now

Can you give me the neck pill user

Do you have any recent photos from the front? It doesn't have to have your face in it.

thanks mate. neck training is pretty easy compared to any other muscle group, im sure youll make it
pic related is pretty new and you can kinda see the neck, although sorry for the shitty filter

he has bad posture (forward head) still an inprovement imo

Here. You can fix my shitty hairline if you want as well.

Not OP, but I tried to thicc him up a bit.

Did it help?

dont do them they cause neck damage

just do weighted neck curls and extensions

Gib me neck pill plz

Not OP, and fucking with hairline much are beyond my shitty photoshop skills.

Jesus fuck, not him, but whoa
This shit really works, what the fuck, what kind of sorcery is this?
Starting neck curls tomorrow

This work?

Guys, question: should I do neck curls from different angolations? Like, face facing upwards, then facing downwards, and on both sides?
Or is it enough to do them while supinate?

left look like toby mcguire somehow

>Start training neck because Veeky Forums told me to
>Develop sleep apnea

Fuck you guys.

dude you're so fucking bad at this

Wahh, I want my free two minute photoshop job to look better! Do them yourself, faggot.

Review brah isn't an ugly dude he'll actually look pretty good if he lifted

I actually prefer myself with my normal neck. Thanks tho