He hasn't taken the no-deodorant pill yet

>he hasn't taken the no-deodorant pill yet

Have you gone no-deodorant-mode yet? I've been on it for about three months and i almost got a girlfriend yesterday.

>i almost got a girlfriend yesterday.
That's not the way it works, friend. If a girl was even remotely interested in dating your socially awkward ass, she was probably turned the hell of by your smell.

Havent used deaodarant in 3 years.
You only stink if you stay sweaty. The smell comes from you not shwoering. I shower daily and never smell. Stop being an anxious pussy and you wont sweat around women.

I started using a deodorant stone a month ago. It works well at least now in the winter.

I dont need a deodorant I need a fucking anti antiperspirant that actually works and i've tried everything. No matter what, my lats and tris squeeze up into my armpits and there is always sweat. I'm not a sweaty guy either, my pits are the one problem area. If anyone finds themselves in the same area i recommend pic related. Nothing like cool dry balls and arm pits after a shower

you smell like shit

What cologne do you use?

Use atleast baking soda. Others will notice your stench far sooner than yourself.

> tfw Asian and don't use deodorant because no body odor anyway

why the fuck would you ever use deodorant?
unless you sweat like a pig, just take a bath everyday, it should be your minimum higiene anyways.
Use cologne if you go hang out, thats it

Not op but I use this.

You have to sweat A LOT to make this work. I guess saunafags and wrestlers could do it, don't see what else would produce that level of sweating
>t. wrestled d1 and would sweat 10lbs/practice, never had BO

you need to be at least 18 to post here

acutally explain what this means please

>stop using antiperspirant
>body stops trying to sweat out foreign chemical
>wear deodorant for smell
>wear undershirts for sweat at first
In tank top mode anything will irritate your pits so I'd say just shower before and rely on cologne in that case

Hes saying youre under 18 and going through puberT and super sweaty

That doesnt make sense cause i said the opposite.

Your diet has a lot to do with how you smell. Meat, dairy, onion, garlic, and certain spices will have odors that you sweat out even if they are good for you. This is why pajeets are notoriously odorous, for example.

Antiperspirants are linked to cancer and Alzheimers. Putting that shit on to be absorbed by your body is poisoning you and preventing your body from sweating out other toxins. Getting used to that state probably makes you dependent on the antiperspirant jew in much the same way overuse of shampoo and facewash destroys your skin and hair while overstimulating sebum production. It's a vicious cycle to destroy your body and your beauty while emptying your pocket. Standard kikery.

Use deoderant or cologne sparingly. Drink lots of water. Eat your veggies. Recognize who you need to 100% smell nice for and who doesn't give a fuck. I work outside with other men so body odor is of no concern. Going to the gym I smell myself before and make the call, knowing I'll be showering it off directly after.

Other fitizens have reported trimmed or shaved pits helps prevent smell. Any truth to that?

Use a deodorant stone. It leaves a small amount of salt on your skin making it inhospitable environment for the bacteria, thus preventing the smell, because it's the bacteria that produces the smell; sweat itself doesn't stink.

>buying into the shower meme
actually the smell comes from showering. when you stop showering, you build up a dead skin cell barrier that keeps you from smelling

Tfw half asian and didn't get this gene

Asians dont smell because they have such low T. Be glad you smell. Get a GF and shell like the way you stink.

if you mean an alum block ive been using one for years. summer in florida is fine.

probably wouldnt work if you're a fatass though

>sweat 10 pounds
>gallon of water is 8 pounds
wew

really? I can sometimes tell if guys have worked out and haven't showered if I can smell the sweat off them.

girls have better senses of smell

vodka?

Really really. I showered immediately after every workout, though. You have to with mat scum.
Oh, I know.