Today i saw a boy running, running behind a girl he knows, I can’t tell if they’re something more than friends...

Today i saw a boy running, running behind a girl he knows, I can’t tell if they’re something more than friends, either way, it made me think.
I actually have a crush on him, I like him, I haven’t done anything so that he may notice, I barely see him, seeing him running like that, broke my heart, he was happy, he did not mind to be a 20 years old in a university that happily runs like a child, it broke my heart because I haven’t ever been liked at all by any man, much less to the point they would literally run just to reach me.
In just 3 months I will be 22, not a date, not a kiss, not a single signal of interest from any man ever, I know I’m ugly, I’ve been mocked by how ugly I am since I can remember, I’ve accepted it, I don’t mind my ugliness, I’m happy most of the time, I’m happy in every other aspect of my life, I love who I am, but seeing how I lose every friend be either a girl or a guy, because they always prefer their partners and I barely see them anymore, makes me rage, also why wouldn’t I have the right to feel sad once in a when I remember how romantically alone I am?
But I haven’t asked for advice yet, this is the advice I’m asking for:
How do I give up? How to accept it?
As far as it goes I’ve only refused to try anything anymore with any boy, I just stop myself whenever I begin to have thoughts about somebody, and it has worked to certain extent. But I can’t do it anymore without the everlasting feel that I’m just suppressing myself and hurting me, I don’t think I’ve fully gave up, just restrained myself. Thanks.
/adv/ has failed me, how do I give up my desire for a partner?

Set your standards a little lower, go out more and meet people, try to make friends rather than significant others, make first move. Good luck and keep your head up

Don't ever give up, do squats and get a joocy ass, and you'll get a dude.
also you don't know how much of your lack of male attention is because of your looks or your attitude, so try to change your attitude.
try to see a councilor, get on some good meds.
if that fails try in university and get a good job and then get a house husband. you'll find one.
you'll make it

if you weren't only attracted to Chad you'd be able to get a 7/10 boyfriend easily. But hey, you probably only find yourself attracted to men with 8+/10 faces

I hear cats make great companions

Beatings.

Anybody can develop a highly fuckable ass.
Why don't you have one yet?

Post pics OP

I know this is pasta but post face with timestamp

When I was single, I would have settled for a 2/10 and I'm a 8. So just find some desperate fuck and make the first move. Honestly, no guy says no to easy puss.

What’s up with all the female larping threads
Why are you o Veeky Forums? Post body
I’ll take care of you bby

t./adv/

As an ugly 34 year old woman:

You're young as fuck, you can get in shape still and even if your face is irredeemable, I 100% guarantee there's someone out there who is willing to settle for you. Question is, are you willing to settle for them?

Or you know, get rich and have surgeries, then keep wondering for the rest of your life if whoever you're with loves you "for you".

Elevate your mind above the romantic drivel fiction teaches us. "Love" takes work, it's painful more often and not, and most of the hormonal feel good fades after a while. Love is "I don't find your presence disagreeable over long periods of time".

>How do I give up.

You don't. You're a human, a social creature. You'll always try to find a mate and trying to fool yourself that you've given up only results in useless yo-yoing between misery and stubborn anger. That doesn't mean getting a partner is the only goal in life though, so don't make it into such.

Again, you're young as hell. Do literally whatever, take care of yourself and good things WILL come your way eventually. You'll get hurt a lot in the progress. Feel that pain, accept it, don't run away from it, it's okay. Of course it fucking hurts. But the pain will go away eventually, and you can try again. Maybe fail again. But that pain won't end you. Eventually something good will happen and it will be worth it. Just barely, maybe but it will be worth it.

lower your standards

You gonna show us the goods or what

I mean if you have acne just go on accutane, other than that you shouldn't be ugly enough for guys to not like you at all.

As a man I am in the same situation, I know your feeling when you go from completly happy to destroyed in a few seconds when seeing something innocent as what you described.

You don't give up the desire, you keep fighting everyday.

>all these faggots responding to pasta
>all these faggots not using sage

>take a psychoactive poison to treat fucking acne, of all things, before trying a topical cream like Epiduo
Whew lad!
Acutane should be a last resort.

Why would you use sage in a pasta? Wouldn't you use that in the sauce?

As a women unless you are a legit hobgoblin in looks, just don't be fat, and be in public. Eventually someone is going to hit on you. Move to a place with military, they will fuck and marry anything.

Jokes on you, I do it all the time

Badumtshh

pretend to be a trap
you'll get some weirdo wanting to date you

8.5/10 Alpha male here...

Yesterday, while I was swiping through Tinder profiles to see who I wanted to fuck this week, I stumbled across the ugliest chick that I had ever seen in my life. The algorithm for Tinder is adjusted so that you only see people who are similar to you in looks, calculated by the way other people swipe or interact with your profile. It hit me that the reason that I saw this beast in a sea of hotties was because she was so fucking ugly that people actually had to look at more pictures of her and check out her profile, likely to fill the same personal void which is satiated by slowing down to look more closely at a bad car accident where you know people have died. Some people probably even swiped right on her just to fuck with her. Some white knights likely even swiped right on her just to friend zone and pretend to be inclusive... anyway, upon closer inspection of this skinblimp's profile, I saw that she had children and was divorced. Not only did somebody love her, somebody actually fucked her... more than once.

There is hope for you, OP. Get into shape and stop making excuses for yourself. I'm personally willing to accept a 6 face if it comes on a 10 body... because I love to um in a 10 body, myself. Keep your chin up.

> um in
Cum on*

Implying that the line
> makes me rage
doesn't ruin the validity of the entire blogpost
Women don't know rage, maybe anger, but not rage.

Have you tried not being a chestlet?