> realizing that no one on this board actually lifts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HxEoH63kn68
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>realizing that OP is projecting

>i lift

I knew that a long time ago

I lift my feels around all day

I think 30% of the board lifts, and 15% of the board lifts seriously/have decent lifts. Rest are coping lanklets and incel manlets

I'm getting back into lifting, no where near 1000 group, but working my way there.

Im a femanon and ive just started lifting i am not lanklet or manlet

lots of people here lift

nobody here even lifts though

most people that post don't lift

I assume that more experienced lifters like me are too lazy to give advice to the constant influx of noobs actually the most basic questions. I'm just here for the memes. Only DYELs feels the need to argue and prove themselves right on a lithuanian sewing forum

I even lift digits (i'm rich piana btw)

a good rule for Veeky Forums is generally that any sort of board that involves actual work to be proficient in the topic of, only 10% of that board actually knows what the fuck they're doing, that number is FAR lower for some boards

so,
>90% of Veeky Forums are larping teens who know nothing about business
>90% of Veeky Forums doesn't even lift or lifts like shit
>90% of Veeky Forums has no clue how to dress like a functioning human
>90% of /v/ only touches weebshit and nintendo

it's honestly better to take literally everything you see on this site as a whole as bullshit unless you can prove the veracity of what you're reading yourself

Literally no one cares

havent lifted in 2 months

>only 10% of that board actually knows what the fuck they're doing
>it's honestly better to take literally everything you see on this site as a whole as bullshit
>tfw all the dysmorphias caused by fit posters who don't even lift

It's obvious but it's easy to forget too

>90% of /pol/ haven't read a book since elementary school, and couldn't be trusted to run a hot dog stand let alone a country

>Give me attention

I lift at night and I like to come here after my session to wind and relax and talk to my fellow anons.

What time do you go? I go at 8pm usually.. I’d like to go earlier bc sleep but way too crowded

Stop larping, faggot

been here since 2011 and never even came close to 1/2/3/4

I've been doing bodyweight fitness for 3 months

does that count?

If you are a chestlet then you are equivalent to a manlet.

I am a femanon and im not looking for attention. Im just proving the point that we all dont fit this boards criterea. Im not a lanklet or manlet or bet or cuck or what ever the fuck you lot call eachother. And im not massive ive just started, but i do lift and have basic idea what im talking about. Some of you just make threads, moaning about newfags,dyelfags, shit posters etc...
But you are the actual problem.
Loosers

>t.chestlet.

pretty much this

there are only so many times you can give advice based on almost a decade of training and have someone respond to it with some 90s broscience or just something completely asinine based on their limited understanding of training from having skimmed starting strength once

Beta detected

whatever you say DYEL

How much do you fart on average?

20%> of this board self reported that they don't bench 2 plate, keep this in mind at all times when psoting

>posting that dead meme of a puppet

first day on Veeky Forums?

minira is not dead :(

these

Go back to /fa

>Low quality post
>Bad taste in reaction images

Like poetry.

(you)

It's like people abusing apu as though he was a retarded wojak, makes my stomach churn

puppet minya died in 2014

Oh my god. I recognize that deformed little monster.

Never post that again.

How many corn clips can you fit up your ass?

I don't lift. Because I've had health problems for a little over a year. Try motivating yourself to go to the gym when you've had episodes of blindness on one eye 14 times and doctors don't know what it is. I've also lost 17 kg, which is bad, I'm too skinny.
youtube.com/watch?v=HxEoH63kn68

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU PIECE OF SHIT THOT
FUCK
OFF