Fin bros get in here and talk about your experience with it

fin bros get in here and talk about your experience with it

>Minoxidil, finasteride, nazural shampoo

1" of regrowth at the front, zero side effects. I'm 32 and my hairline was restored to what it was at 22. I recently came off of fin to try out saw palmetto and have noticed a lot of shedding so I'm going back on.

Cheers brah. I’m thinking of hopping on but am worried about the sides

How long does it take for minoxidil to start showing returns? Also, that shit dries out my scalp, I need to find a version with no alcohol.

3-6 months, try the oil not the foam

Medfag here
You can just quit if the sides are bad for you. Honestly only like 1 in 10 people get the annoying sides like TEMPORARY erectile dysfunction loss of libido etc.
You can just quit and things will be back to normal. The myth that fin could cause permanent ED is untrue and people saying that probably have ED related to other stuff.

>TEMPORARY

Dude.
There are confirmed cases of dudes who have permanent erection and a huge number of men who's dicks have shrunk and erections are painful and infrequent.
The trannies are buying that shit on the black market in bulk for a reason.

96% of people don't experience sides. Of the 4% who do, 95% of them experience only temporary sides. My hair is just barely starting to thin at the front in one corner, I'll probably hop on in a year or two if it advances

Do you have a source on any of this orther than your ass or like 2 people who went to the internet to complain?

Well, you're here hardcore shilling for it so that's one source.

These two are me. I'm not shilling for anything, I just noticed my hair starting to thin and so I was looking up fixes and side effects. You still haven't provided any sources. Please, if it's fucked up, tell me

Meant not is me

I think you’re thinking of Dut or something bro

For me, it was chemical castration. Erectile dysfunction, gyno, inability to recover between workouts, emotional to the point of crying, lack of energy/motivation and straight up depression in the first month of use.

My experience is I take the pills and I keep my hair. That's it nothing scary or even concerning.
I noticed in my early 20s I sad losing my hair and I still waited a few years before I did anything I wish I had of started earlier.

Did it go away, or was it permanent as long as you kept taking it?

I started when I was 23. Im 28 now and it has been nothing short of incredible, hair loss seems to have stopped completely. Feels good man.

Did it regrow any hair you had already lost?

Same. Watery semen and erectile strength went down too. I think it permanently lowered my sex drive but since it's been 8 years I kinda lost my point of reference.

I've taken it, but I got a sore throat from it. I'm not sure how finasteride gives you a sore throat, but I had to stop taking it.

I started and stopped a bunch of times, and each time I started, I would get a sore throat again.

If I was born female would I just have a sore throat all the time?

RIP my hair

Have you tried not sucking dicks?

i never got any ED symptoms, but felt depression after taking for a month. quit that shit and took a couple months to feel normal again

>There are confirmed cases of dudes who have permanent erection and a huge number of men who's dicks have shrunk and erections are painful and infrequent.

This sounds like dutasteride man. Dutasteride completely stops the creation of DHT