Getting a butt (as a trap)

Ok, so here's the thing. I used to be really fit as a teen and when I started transitioning I decided to get rid of the muscle and simply gain some weight. Time has pass and now I'm in my desired weight.
What are some good exercises to get a bubble (or at least decent) butt?
Does anyone know a good routine? I've seen some going around, but they seem lacking or just bullshit.

All I have at my disposal is a yoga mat and a stationary bike. I assume I'll need weights. How can you improvise them?

Pls help me out bros, I'm tired of living with a flat butt.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/PX8KP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SS + GOMAD

post butt

Just looking for tips, man.
I remeber Veeky Forums being useful in the past

you speak dutch?

I've never spoke dutch in my life but a lot of it is pretty easy to figure out, it reads like English but with a retarded accent.

Sorry, there is no butt to post atm
This is an old pic I have lying right now. Don't think it would help with anything anyway.
imgur.com/a/PX8KP
No.

neat

Why would you want to change genders? I hope you kill yourself like all those other statistics.

You're a smokeshow.

anyway..

For a great butt, the exercises you want are deadlift and barbell hip thrust. Squat too.
As for a routine, just start anywhere. Try those exercises a couple -3days/week, and watch your progress. If you want to build in other areas, add other exercises. Don't forget to stretch and warm up

>be at work at a hospital
>eating lunch near a group of doctors
>they're talking about trans patients
>"this person is a woman but wants us to call her he"
>"hahaha, if I identify as a rhinoceros does that make me one? you have to refer to me as that now"
>"i'll be a chicken hahahaha"

Unironically do starting strength but just dont eat too much. Youll be squatting and deadlifting 3 times a week and youll get an ass in no time. For this advice you must live in houston so i can take you to pound town.

Houston is full of niggers, chances are you are a nigger so no thanks nigger.

Dude, I know.
Although to be fair, all the images it shows are girls.
I don't want to change anything. Don't worry bro.
>For a great butt, the exercises you want are deadlift and barbell hip thrust
How can you do them if you don't have weights at home?
>As for a routine, just start anywhere. Try those exercises a couple -3days/week, and watch your progress. If you want to build in other areas, add other exercises. Don't forget to stretch and warm up
Yeah, that part I already know from before.
Thanks for the answer, man.

saved!

I'm MtF and you're a huge inspiration, I'm just starting out, do you have any advice?

yea, don't

Who hurt you?
Diet was something I wasn't considering, desu.
About what? I'm afraid Veeky Forums or /lgbt/ could give you better advice.
All I can tell you is to be patient, try to improve every day and don't compare yourself to others. And about being mtf in particular, remember that's just one thing about you. For some people, being lgbt is their whole personality, and that's boring and annoying.

>Who hurt you?
most people think you guys are fucked in the head, keep that in mind

A transvestite isn't a transgender. One has a fetish, the other is insane.

Most people where? I couldn't care less, I live a normal life anyway.

Being my gf and letting me slam your butthole might help

Everywhere you insane faggot.

Damn I’d fuck you. What’s your Snapchat?

What do your parents think of you being a mentally ill faggot?

What's with all the hate? Isn't it better to avoid reading the thread?
>What do your parents think of you being a mentally ill faggot?
Pretty ok with it.
I'm a pretty normal ''human'', healthy, don't smoke, don't drink too much, stay out of trouble, study and about to finish my carrer, with a job already waiting for me.
The only thing that bothers them is that I won't give them biological grandchildren. Which is a shame, yeah.

>All I have at my disposal is a yoga mat and a stationary bike.
Superman exercise with legs together.
Glute bridge, also one-legged.
Bird-Dogs.
Get into a headstand, lower your legs, raise them again (WARNING: HARD AS FUCK ON YOUR NECK).
All kinds of yoga shit, I guess.

Oh yeah, sprinting, especially on hills is also great for the butt.

Donkey kicks and hip thrusts really do work. You can also deep lunges. Grab a bag of bags and sumo squat. Things like that.

We don't go around and try to get fat asses over here you retard, this has a fitness forum, not a feeder forum

You actually seem pretty cool dude. I apologize. Good luck with your career too. As for building a butt, get a membership to a gym and focus on hip thrusts and squats. Go easy at first though, especially as get used to working out.

>be a tranny
>have an imgur with your naked pics ready
>send it instantly when someone asks
every time, every fucking time. If you ever wonder why people hate you attention whoring mentally ill literal faggot, you've found your answer

is that kaposi sarcoma on your neck from the final stages of fullblown AIDS?

Reverse lunges all day every day until you literally cannot walk 24/7 365.
All of these faggots will recommend squats or hip thrust but both are shit for butt aesthetics. Hip thrust don't give you the glute stretch or quad gains, and squats are just not great at all for glutes.

Consider suicide you faggot