Poorfag needs good cheap food for gains

Can anyone recommend me some cheap healthy foods that could actually help me bulk without going bankrupt?

>inb4 argument about height of the street sign

>Chicken breast in bulk
>rice in bulk
>vegetables are free
>milk in bulk

Cook up 2 cups of oats, mix in a scoop of whey, a sliced banana, and a quarter cup of natty peanut butter. Add cinnamon to taste and enjoy. A solid 1,000+ calories 125g carbs, 70g protein, and 40g fat all for cheap.

just eat whey protein concentrate, and dark chocolate for healthy fats+carbs. add a multivitamin and u are good to go.

Sweet potatoes are fairly cheap and you'd have to be retard to be unable to cook one. They're good plain, if you need toppings you're a fatty.

Thanks. Hope I'm gonna make it this time

Depends on where you live, get fucked if you're in Canada
>Chicken breast in bulk
5$/lbs
>rice in bulk
Cheap everywhere
>vegetables are free
Far from free especially in winter
>milk in bulk
6$/gallon

Im going on a 1000cal deficit cut and looking to lose 30lbs in 3 1/4 months im 5'11 and weigh about 200 lb, what foods are cheap filling and low calorie that i can eat? I plan on running for an hour atleast 4 times a week and that will add about 700 calories to what I am able to eat so i can eat about 2000cal a day on days that i run. Any tips?

I'm from Romania and I'm a student, everything is pretty damn expensive. But I guess I'll renounce most of the costly things for this

>Whey for protein
>PB for fats
>Oats for carbs
>Multivitamins/frozen veggies so you don't die
Also eggs, chicken breast, swole milk, rice, flaxseed oil (omega 3s), bananas, sardines (omega 3s), potatoes, etc. Cottage cheese and yogurt are cheap enough too, but it's best to go by protein per $ on most of the food you buy (not counting veggies)

I've been in poverty mode for a while what you buy is
>onions
Yellow are the cheapest
>potatoes
Regular are the cheapest
>carrots
Don't buy them already cut, they're much more expansive
>rice
>beans
>fish
Cheapest source of meat

If you're poor enough and in America apply for food stamps.

squirls are dropping dead like crazy this time of the year and have good meat. look under trees, they fall from them because of the cold and freeze to death so they're well preserved

Go vegan bro.

Lentils, beans, oats, rice, peanut butter, vegetables, fruits.

Cheap as fuck compared to my meat eating days.

This recipe is a meme and is just a sticky inedible abomination. You're better off just eating the oats with cinnamon and having a whey shake.

>milk 6$/gallon Ho Lee Fuk

Boneless skinless chicken thighs

> Delicious
> Easy to cook
> Good macros
> Literally $1.50/lb

Make chicken thighs with lentils. You could eat a 100g protein 800 - 900 calorie meal for less than $2.

>easy to cook

How do you cook these? I am completely shit at cooking and always do chicken breast in the pan and overcook it as I'm paranoid about getting food poisoning. I tried cooking chicken thighs once and the fact the meat was darker put me right off, ending up burning it pretty much

Get a meat thermometer if you're that paranoid dude

eggs with cheese for breakfast.
blend oats + milk + banana + peanut butter for post workout shake.
lunch, PB&J*2, wash down with glass of milk.
dinner, beef mince or chicken breast + pasta or rice + sauce + veggie (i love onions)

no need for whey, i never understood why people buy it.
i need advice for snacks though, i get hungry in the evening.

milk is $3/gallon ...

Add whey and that's perfect. No problem I could go whey-vegan.

go to walmart and get the 60 pack of eggs for 8$. I drink 7 eggs in the morning and 7 at night for protein raw. Commit yourself

height signs are usually 6 foot tall so this guy is 5"11'

Bake them in the oven for 218c for about 30-35. Make sure you add seasoning to it.

It's 6 here in quebec