How many of you get super aggressive during working out and you growl and snarl under your breath as an animal would?

How many of you get super aggressive during working out and you growl and snarl under your breath as an animal would?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30iQrFL7U4c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That’s actually really fucking autistic and cringey. You’re not some beast fucking animal. Grunt during your set if you Have to and MAYBE before your set just once if that hypes you up but walking around snarling is just fucking retarded

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

seriously dude fucking stop, your body is so adapted to low test that i slighty increases makes you agressive is lame

if you workout at home do whatever you want, if if i saw you doing this on a public gym id make fun of you in front everyone

>That’s actually really fucking autistic and cringey. You’re not some beast fucking animal. Grunt during your set if you Have to and MAYBE before your set just once

gruting is absolutely unnecesary, and incredible autistic and gross, you wont life more just because you beleive you are some kind of wild gorila you fucking idiot

I think it has a place, not like some retarded faggot screaming but everyone does some kind of grunt when they exert themselves like a heavy breath or something like that tard screeches are different but grunting has shown to let you exert more force that’s why karate kids yell when they strike and stuff like that

I do it but it's because I'm autistic

heavy breathing is way different than grunting

anyways, nice broscience outta there bro keep it up, you are autistic/10

Why are you so toxic lol just google it I’m getting the vibe that you don’t actually lift
It doesn’t take away from what you’re saying or anything but would you mind posting a picture?

i lift but also im a sprinter, so i dont have a crappy endurance unlike you who lift some heavy shit and ends out of breat, seriously if you need to breath heavy after a set go check your heart or start doing cardio as soon as possible, im just trying to help bro, being a weirdo is not always the best option but thats up to you

>toxic

I shake the bar like an autist right before I squat

Resting HR is 60 and BP is 116/70 I don’t compete in sprinting but I sprint for cardio 2-3 times a week stop getting so angry I can assure you if you lift heavy weight for several reps you Will be out of breath no matter how conditioned you think you are lol
Fight me faggot you’re probably same fag and I still haven’t seen any pics

To clarify heavy is anything over 75% of your 1RM and several reps is anything over 10 at a weight higher than the 75% we not talkin curls and shit

OP here

Seems we have some soyboys on Veeky Forums

I grunt, scream, yell and slowly growl under my breath when working out

Ya'll haven't woke the beast up

i workout innawoods at night when it's a moonlight sky, i howl like a wolf innawoods. i also wear animal skins and dance around fires, its pretty cosy

Mirin pagan ways

Shut the fuck up soyboy

Shut your highschool track ass up slow ass nigga

Right here brah, you gotta lift FUCKING ANGRY

I just sing sea shanties that get progressively louder as the workout goes on. I have been asked to leave before.

I usually start my gym session by humming tunes until I get to the heavy weight section. Once I get going I start making noises after every curl until the entire gym is doing the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=30iQrFL7U4c

Dont defile the only cool wolf left in existance with your autismo.

Grunting during a lift is a result of high intra abdominal pressure

at least you grunt.
I unironically reee under heavy weight :(

t. soyboy
I do lift grunts while lifting and speed screeches when running in between lifting equipment. I already had a girl say hi to me, I'm gonna be able to fuck her within a week easy

closet furrie faggot

I. I. Feel like a monster. I. I. Feel like a monster

this is some type of shit you'd see the resident fat gym kid doing, you know the type i'm talking about

I always grunt and beat on my chest and then stare down quiet soy boys like you who dont even hold eye contact for a split second.

>tfw turn into a demon when lifting my friend kyle even said my eyes turn red for a second and he saw spikes come out of my back

If you need to be A N G E R Y to get through a workout, you're autistic
A man needs only his own discipline. Getting emotional during work is basic af

skinwalker plz go

>doing my usual squat routine
>giant fuckign mirrors everywhere so i can see behind me
>fat kid that gets loud as fuck all the time setting up 3pl8 almost directly behind me
>herewego.png
>proceeds to spread his legs as wide as his body can handle
>loudest, shittiest sumo squats ive ever witnessed occurring behind me
>mfw
>have to stop because i can't handle holding back the laughter at his growl-snarl getting louder and louder

fucking fat gym kids dude

I dated a girl that wanted me to grunt during sex.
now I do it every time I have sex.