If the call came tomorrow, are you ready to be a warrior?

If the call came tomorrow, are you ready to be a warrior?

yes, i'd fight for Wotanaz against israel

no and I dont care

As long as I get paid in acres of land and qt slaves, then yes

Those legs would be a lot more jacked from the marching t b q h.

only if its for temeria

diet would affect that a lot. Also he could represent a runner, since they had some damn fast couriers for communication

infantry virgin vs archer chad

Very true, but carrying 60 pounds of gear and marching constantly when you aren't defending the frontiers or working on construction would make you pretty jacked even if your diet isn't that good.

I'm ready for the gym race wars.

No, I'm a tactician rogue multiclass.

Depends who is calling.
Also
>putting a female knight in full plate armor on a field to directly test her strength against burly men
She'd last maybe 20 seconds

I'm not against the notion but I can't think of a single thing worth fighting for

What if your internet was cut off tomorrow, and the only way to get it back was to fight?

Yes.

Bring it on commie

Only if it's BC and I'm a male Tauren in full Onslaught with a Bulwark of Azzinoth.

Otherwise fuck off.

LOL
A bitch in armor.
The only women in armor was that cheerleader joan of arc and wealthy dykes who liked to play at being a man.

Lol. You nu-male beta cucks and niggers and hairy dykes still think you would stand a chance... Truly laughable. Especially considering the niggers hate you and would only work amongst each other

>wasting your time going to protests and shit instead of focusing on improving yourself.
Bet your room's not even clean.

>you will never have full t6
Why even bother fighting?

>female knight
A what now?
Surely you mean a lady or dame correct?

GIVE ME ENEMIES!