Tfw mental disorder keeps me from going to the local gym

>tfw mental disorder keeps me from going to the local gym

I have the negative symptoms of schizophrenia which are getting worse year by year.

I have a power rack at home, 500lbs in plates, and a lot of dumbbells from 10lbs to 90lbs, but its just not the same as lifting at the gym. I can't drive either due to the medication I'm on, so I have no way of getting to the gym unless I walk there.

Should I just be happy at least I can lift at home?

We can be lolcow losers together user

And if you are going to be a crazy boi at least you can compensate your low self steam with mirins

i also have schizophrenia. i take meds for it and get to the gym 4x a week using the bus.

I don't know what you mean user sorry

I get extreme paranoia on public transport, I cant go on it.

ah, i used to have that too right after my last psychosis. it took 2 or 3 different med changes but the meds im taking now help with that stuff incredibly.

I spent 2500 dollars so I could work out from home. Fuck going to the gym, I hate that place.

Not a schizo but my anticonvulsants and pain meds hold me back in similar situations. Be happy you can atleast do something. When my epilepsy gets bad I am out for a long time and it put me back for ages and is a pain in the arse to get back to where I was.

>i'm mentally ill
The only thing that matters is that you will eventually off yourselves. Better sooner than later and I'm here to support you.

I'm schizo and the avolition gets so bad at times I go weeks without leaving the bed to shower, brush teeth, shitpost on here, etc. Often become catatonic as well. Have tried basically every atypical antipsychotic and nothing has helped aside from a little less disorganization and hallucinations. Assisted suicide should be legalized for this kind of shit desu

You'd have to be mentally ill to drive to a gym when you've got a home gym.

Lift at home faggot.

>believing in the mental disorder Jew meme

I bet you also believe in astrology

>I, a high school dropout with second-option bias, am an expert on how the brain works and produces behavior now because I spent 2 hours googling about it

Do you like this album (mainly the first song) and the cover?

>I am a gullible fool who can’t handle life so I resort to drugs to numb my retardation based on pseudoscience

>I am so insecure about my low IQ and mental disabilities that I project them onto others and mislabel anything I can't understand as pseudoscience

I recomend that you practice vipassana meditation for your mental disorder. Perhaps you'll stop it from getting worse and maybe even reverse it. There is a lot of research that shows it has positive effects.

I really, really like Moonchild. Why the question?

>I am a pseudointellectual because everything I was taught in controlled education, TV and advertisements are based on facts and has nothing to do with feeding billion dollar industries companies with money

>i don't believe in mental illness because user on a kazakh sandpainting forum told me i shouldn't
you're as bad as the tumblrinas who diagnose themselves with every disorder because they think it's cute

>mental illness can only be treated by professional doctors who are actually salesman for the pharmacy

*tips tinfoil hat*

>something that challenges the way I look at life is a conspiracy theory

On a similar boat to you except I do go to the gym (accidentally take months off in a row but I'm on high dose TRT so I don't lose gains easy)

It's tough sometimes but the more you give in to the idea of being disabled, the less able you are to do things. It becomes a habit to avoid the gym or other situations.

It gets scary sometimes though, that's for sure. I dunno why but I think working out attracts people with mental disorders. Kinda weird...

>tfw you think someone is listening to your rep count in your head
>tfw you think someone messed up your rep count and put you up to 8 when you were only at 4 to try to mess with your gains so you do extra because you have no idea how many reps your doing for the rest of the workout
>tfw quickly changing your thoughts to random things to throw people off guard, just in case they suspect you are looking at a cardio bunnies ass in the mirror

Yes. I'm sure that pseudo-philosophy that every average toddler has already contemplated is very challenging and deep for a retard like you.

>toddlers are capable of understanding the world

> I believe everthing I am to stupid to understand must be a Jewish conspiracy.

>to stupid

>I have no argument so am nitpicking grammar errors.

go on guys, I need more images for my brainlet wojak folder

Great job once again demonstrating that your mental age is far below one.

>arguing on an anonymous Chinese sweatshop anime board makes me feel superior

>using pseudo intellectual terms like “mental age” gives validity to my stance

>I claim others are just trying to feel superior because I am wrong and can’t accept it.

what were the negative symptoms?

>Making asinine statements like “you’re wrong” without anything to back up the claim is enough to win a debate

> I claim actual terms are pseudoscience just because I am too much of a stupid cunt to know what they mean.

> I don’t realise the burden of proof is on me to prove literal medical professionals and their data wrong.

I'm so sorry for overestimating your already extremely limited cognitive abilities. Next time I'll be sure to dumb it down to your level with crayons, alphabet blocks and goo-goo-ga-gas instead.

>terms that are used in pseudo science are actual because my college has a class based on it

>stuff I don’t like is pseudoscientific because of (((them)))

>medical professionals are authentic because they have PHD or Dr. in front of the name. That is all that is needed for me to accept their conclusion.

>I won’t accept what medical professionals say but I will accept what conspiracy retards on Veeky Forums day which is contrary to what doctors say.

>I cannot think outside of the norm and realize that these studies are often put out to carry an agenda to 1) Get funding 2) generate profit and 3) Desperation to be known in the scientific community

>arguing with a schizo online for 10+ minutes

>implying I believe in terms like “schizo”.

Did you even understood what the argument was about?

Let me guess. It was a schizo arguing with himself without even realizing?

Thanks for all the brainlet images you nutjobs.

>It was a schizo arguing with himself without even realizing?

I agree with assisted suicide, if someone has a shit life they should be able to get assisted suicide to end a shitty life

Zyprexia and haperdol cause brain shrinkage up to 10%. Sry user

>tfw Bipolar and have no motivation to do anything but be in bed on phone all day
I miss when I gave a shit about the gym and actually made an effort to go to school and work

Thank god I got off Zyprexa.
My PDOC is a fucking faggot

I got more done yesterday with a one time visit with a temporary psych than this faggot who keeps throwing random medications at me and postponing appointments by 2 months

Welbutrin yo

You have no idea how much I loved this med.

In the process of getting a new psych because my doctor refuses to prescribe this to me again. I hate this fucking cunt

21 FIRST CENTURY SCHIZOID MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN