Why are people on here trying to convince me that fat is attractive and high test?

Why are people on here trying to convince me that fat is attractive and high test?

If she just had bigger breasts, man......

An user in a thread earlier gave some interesting insight when he admitted that the reason he brapp posts is because he knows his face is 5/10 and no matter how much he lifts he will have to settle for a braphog

On Veeky Forums it's chubby chasing fetishists trying to convince themselves and others that their tastes are not only normal, but somehow superior to what the average man finds attractive. Or it's guys who can't get anything better than chubby chicks so they tell themselves it's by choice that they don't go for actually good looking women.

Outside of Veeky Forums it's fat acceptance activists who think it's easier to change what almost every other man finds attractive than it is to put down the fucking fork.

Either way ignore them and keep doing you. No amount of whining will change that your pic is what healthy men find attractive.

Plen

Pic in OP looks like a little boy with long hair, you lads can keep her

Hips+tits+ass > sticc

>confusing fat with thicc
turbo brainlet detected

Oh, okay, thanks Google.

ayy another /thinn/ thread, perky tits and flat tummies for everyone

So she's shopped, so is Jessica Rabbit and every model ever, it's a proof of concept. THICK butt and thighs + small waist > twigs

She's prefect that way shut up

The onyl argument I have in favor of "thicc" (overweight) women is they are easier and lower maintenance

This is a shitty photoshop and the legs are all fucked up in the mirror

Thicc girls are fat with favorable distribution. Still means they're fat with tits that are gonna sag to their belly in 2 years.

Protip: look at their triceps. Fatty triceps tells me to stay away.

y u do dis, gf had this exact body and we broke up last week :(

>inb4 larp

they aren't trying to convince you, they're trying to convince themselves, and they're creating a venue in which others can express similar sentiments as a process of social affirmation.

Sorry to hear that bro, keep on keepin on

Ah, poor boy. Why did you break up?
Where you not giving her head?

Anything more than a mouthful is wasted.

Elsa is kino

women like this are trying to emulate the body of a teenage girl, if you still prefer this bodytype as an adult male you probably read loli mangas

Based.

You would know that little girls wear lingerie.
Lol, my nigga.

BREHS

please sir!

where did you get this!?

is there more??

get down with the thiccness, user

because if you were high test, you would understand

High test males are attracted to high estrogen females.

High estrogen signs are wide hips (leads to bigger ass most times), big breasts, fat % above 15, certain facial features.

women who are a bit 'bigger' and 'thicc' display those characteristics more so than skinnier women

that isnt to say that you can get women who display those characteristics without being thicc or fat, BUT

lifting causes stress, and people who are more stressed have been shown to be more attractive to thicc or bigger women. (scientific terminology of stress rather than convention term)

thus those who lift > increase TEST > more attracted to high EST women > however also increase their stress > increase there attraction to thicc women = meme about high test attraction to thicc and fat women.

>confusing plastic with thicc