At what age did you start to move on?

At what age did you start to move on?

Move on from what?

I think most people get beaten from wage cucking and since I'm going to be rich off crypto I'll probably be smashing ass and staying in amazing shape for another 3decades. Gotta get vaselgel though.

I am 20 years old and have just got into a relationship with my first love, who is a blonde haired blue eyed tall traditional virgin till marriage, who had a troublesome relationship with her real father, who now has a quiet stepfather, so hopefully I and her never move on

I am not even roleplaying I can hardly believe it

From being a kid.
At what age did you leave your bad habits and respectively grow up?

I like your style

Started? 28

Around 21, I realized I would never get a great body without drugs and I was fucking up my joins with heavy weights (had tendinitis for months). I decided to settle for permanent ottermode and maintenance calories. Feels good man !

OH you're talking about becoming a normal adult who has kids and lives in the suburbs? I'll never do that. I'd rather kill myself

>From being a kid
>not knowing the world intentionally sterilizes your childhood aspirations, attitudes, and sensibilities to leave you hollow and subservient
>not growing wise and courageous while still keeping that childlike wonder

I S H Y G D D T

This

Nice bait if not you're a faggot holy shit hahaha

Whomst

Is this a girl (male)?

I'm still a kid

user, view me as your cautionary tale. I dated beautiful, kind smart girl from 19-22. We were happy and envisioned a committed life together. We moved together for gradschool, but things eventually soured. tl;dr is that daddy issues are real and deep seated and not always immediately visible.

"So hopefully I and her never move on" is a dangerous mindset to have in a relationship; it was the trap that ultimately ruined what was otherwise a beautiful thing. I am unable to emotionally commit to girls now, and it is because I was so rooted in the idea of never having to move on.

Things can end and you need to be okay with that as a possibility in the moment. It will make you appreciate it all the more.

Hopefully never

this is real shit. do not ever think for second that you won't have to move on. the odds are against you staying in your current relationship more than you'd like to think. shit can change real quick or slowly and you wont even notice, then you'll be like me and looking back trying to find the exact moment where shit got fucked up and slowly killed your relationship whether it was your fault or not. do not ever think you got it locked down. I never thought my ex would leave me because we shared phone contracts, had 2 dogs together, she bought a new car after she moved in with me. Now im depressed and alone

>Got dumped by middle school sweet heart at 19 and we dated from 7th grade
>Got married to current wife at 23
>Age 28 still not over her

It never ends.

this is the right attitude. and perspective on modernity. If you don't understand how this would work and makes you more human you are absolutely blue pilled.

jesus dude

Huge out of the loop fag here, could someone tell me who this is?

>best friend was a cutie I knew my senior year of high school
>only thought of her as a friend but developed feelings after about half a year
>asked her out, she says she isn't interested in relationships. never had a bf so I believed her
>things are weird between us so we stop talking
>a year later she says she was in love with me but was afraid of her feelings
>was over her at that point but ever since she told me I can't get over her
>it's been three years

pretty pathetic my dude

I got 2 kids with my wife but my ex just had all the right ingredients. Sucked dick like a goddess. Sex was amazing. Never argued whatsoever. Same hobbies. Sadly she was a whore. Its always the whores....

This is kind of a loaded question, man. What do you mean by "grow up"? I work, pay my bills on time, and provide for myself, but aside from some different opinions I have now that I didn't when I was younger, and being more responsible/accountable for myself, I'm basically the same person I was when I was 7. I'm a kid with a credit card, which is exactly what I was aiming for. I've never had a career goal in mind, not even when I was younger. I never wanted to be a policeman or fireman or whatever like the other kids, but I knew what kind of person I wanted to be and I became that person.

As for bad habits, I've never really had any. If you think something is bad, why would you continue to do it? Sometimes my room gets too messy, but I clean it every Monday. I did have a habit of making plans with people post-workout or whenever I was feeling really good, and then regretting making the plans at a later date, so I stopped doing that. I guess another one is that I used to talk to a lot of girls at the same time. Not even always in a sexual way, just talked to them because I loved getting attention from females. I stopped doing that after it played a part in my breakup with my now ex, and I actually sat and thought about why I liked female attention so much.

I don't know, man. I don't think you should ever stop being a kid. Everyone needs to accept responsibility and grow as a person, but I think you can do that without becoming a jaded adult.

Looks like Kitten Sophie

war criminal who commit suicide on live trial

>committing to spend your life with someone when you're not over someone else

What the fuck, man. I myself am 23 and recently divorced. We got divorced because we broke up, but we only got married in the first place because rent is cheaper when you're legally one person. What I'm getting at is I by no means think the institution of marriage is sacred or anything, but why would you do that to yourself? Being married to someone that you can't commit 100% to emotionally seems awful. You could be an awesome dad and not be married to the mother of your kids. Also, 2 kids at 23? If you wanted kids and can afford it, then why not, but that's unusual. Is your pullout game weak? Did she hit you with the leg wrap?

a hero who did nothing wrong

I'm 28. Not 23. I got married at 23. My stat sheet.

I love my wife. I love my ex. But my ex isn't someone I would ever trust nor talk to again. She cheated on me. Which is why I called her a whore.

a croat cuck who killed himself when he was going to be set free

thats actually true, but you can try to be the person who doesnt have to try and, in my experience, get results

Haha and you were right

t. Muhamed Al Rashid

Its deep seeded, not deep seated. I dont say that to be an asshole, but you might type that to your boss or something a look dumb.

>date my hs girl for 4 years
>with me through military college
>pretty, talented, intelligent, successful
>dumped me Superbowl weekend 2017
>"I dont love you any more"
>"God's telling me to break up with you"
>ff 2 months
>dating new girl
>better in every way
>loves me dearly
>proposing soon

It's perfect, but sometimes it hurts to think back
>tfw we were supposed to be a hometown couple into old age
>she was with me in the most memorable stage of my life
>I had plans for years about our future together

Thanks for reading

I'll tell you when it happens. Hopefully at some point, though

>since I'm going to be rich off crypto

If you aren't already rich off crypto at this point, theres no way you're getting rich now.

Literally everyone posting here is on a Tibetan pokeman cartoon picture board...none of us have "moved on"

About to turn 27, lost my gf of 6 years by being a drunk faggot manchild (among other reasons) and am only now starting to grow up and get my shit together. Going to nursing school, lifting and trying to be the best person I can be now. I think I'll be able to make it in about 2 years.

Inspiring.

>moved on from my long distance crush
>hate my mother for undermining everything I tried to do

My mother's suffering while Im working on becoming a functioning human being. Pussy is overrated.

This was me...i think a lot of bros go thru something like this

>get gf senior year of college
>date 3 years
>at 24 years old, I was still acting like a drunk fratbro immature asshole
>gf left me
>dickslapped by reality

Im 27 now and have matured a lot since then. Still act like a drunk asshole when I visit my fratbros in south florida tho

WHY DID SHE HAVE TO BETRAY ME WHY GOD DAMN IT WHY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I can't get how people can suddenly change their minds like that. My last gf and I dated for 3 years and she asked me to marry her, then broke up with me permanently a month later lol

>High school sweetheart of 5 years left me after NYE
>Found out she slept with a guy on NYE while I was out of the country trying to better myself for our relationship
>She has cut all contact and blocked me everywhere
>Has new "bf" shes parading around
Why are women so heartless

Oh shit, thanks my dude

Well I woke up one day and realized im about to start a full time job and also manage a multi-million dollar asset fund in my spare time

That sort of woke me up to shit getting real.

Yeah, it's really hard to change your habits, and I still slip up here and there. I've known for a long time that I needed to make a change, but the difference is I now actually have the desire to do it, and honestly not much of a choice anymore at this point.

As soon as a female realizes you arent in it for the long run, they shut off feelings and move on.

Their bodies/looks are a depreciating asset, and subconsciously they know with every passing day, they are losing value to men. So they shut you out and try and find a man who will lock them down, marry them, and start a family. They dont want to be left as a 35 year old single cat lady that nobody wants.

TO MAKE YOU STRONGER

CAST ASIDE THE MORTAL COIL

These anons
Are right as fuck. I lost my GF of 5 years and I never thought shed cut my ass off like that. It has me fucked to shit. Do not mistrust your girl just make sure you are comfortable with the idea that all you have is the moment

they'll end up there anyway

More men need to understand that the overwhelming majority of women know exactly what the fuck their situation is

>many men will fuck me
>few of those are men that I want to actually fuck
>even fewer of those will even contemplate committing to me
>beyond 25-28, the caliber of men I'm capable of attracting gets lower

They know this and they plan for it.

mfw she lied

>A rare pair of non-mating faggots in their natural habitat.

I mean that's totally fine, they basically let you know they're a bullet to dodge.

>meet woman
>either only want her for sex, then get too attached
>or dont want her for sex, be friends, realize shes cool, then get too attached
Im like a magnet, in a bad way.

Don't listen to the other losers, that's our S I P B O Y

How? I don’t get it

Is it too late to turn your life around after the age of 25?

You have to be 18 years or older to post here

Im a 29yo virgin with no social skills and people still want to talk to me.

Remember that every Wise man was once a fool. If you don't learn from your mistakes, you can never really develop. Sacrifice being perfect and work yourself out in the world.

Every passing moment is another chance to turn it all around.

this guy gets it

Is this true? Some girl just curved me and I have no idea why. It actually doesn’t make sense why she curved me. In the back of my mind I knew it probably wouldn’t work because she had a kid and I would be moving away within a year or two. I never told her his of course and wanted to date/fuck her.

you should always try to bear responsibility at any age. -19 years old

i hope youre joking for your sake

She probably could sense that you werent fully committed somehow.

The bigger question is why are you dating someone with a fucking kid? I never understood this. I feel like this is such a cuck move. There are LITERALLY hundreds of thousands of single young woman with no kids out there...and you want to help raise someone elses child? pathetic.

my ex dumped me after 3 years and never gave me a reason. I am convinced women are all just insane.

I'm 38 an dhave turned my life around several times. You need to learn that you don't stop doing the things that address teh problem.

Lmao check the crypto markets. It's going down boyo

>38 years old
>turned life around several times
>still posting on a Vietnamese textile cartoon board

heh my ex left me after i told her i was in it for the long run. theres no rhyme or reason. it takes a little bit of luck and a lot of effort. you just don't realize it till it's gone.

It's an organized attack from the banks and governments.
It's hush hush as fuck though so if you're getting into crypto then find a single coin and help push it in certain markets.
Don't try to shill it as the next greetest thing.
It's not

Shill it as the crypto for a particular market find backers and expand slowly from there.

That's the only way crypto can survive what's going to happen in the next few years. Only fucking way.

I know and I agree. It’s funny because I felt that way before I met her. The more I was around her the more I stopped caring she had a kid. Good thing she curved me honestly. It’s better things didn’t work out. She was actually my high school crush though she moved away and I didn’t see her for a whole 10 years since I was 14. I have no options atm because the other girl I met in class had a boyfriend but I felt like she was down (always leaning into me and touching me in class, sat down beside me etc) she was a smoke show. I’m waiting to hit that when they break up. I need to meet more girls man.. gotta download tinder or something.

Fuck she’s hot. But to answer your question, I havnt. Even though I probably should.

God I hope so

I didnt mean to come down too hard on you, bucko. But yes, you definitely need to meet more women. Especially if you are still caught up on girls from high school 10 years ago.

If you live in a medium to big city, it should be easy to get out there and meet people. I live in a small beach town filled with old people and even i manage to bang a few girls a year...and its slim pickins' here.

Thanks man I’m working on it. I forgot about her but we had a class in university and things just happened naturally yknow. I didn’t even start getting feelings for her again until half way through the semester. My issue with meeting girls is down to the fact that most of my friends moved away so I do hang out with them every couple weeks now but they’re 1.5 hour drive away from me. It seems as if online dating is my only option for now..

>23 and recently divorced

>At what age did you leave your bad habits and respectively grow up?

Haha There are enough 30+ grown ups who act like teenagers out there that shows you its not some age number that makes you mature but your life choices.

good b8

>proposing marriage to a girl hes been dating for less than a year

holy shit what a retard who would do something so stup
>military college

oh that makes sense

This, desu

>getting chad's sloppy seconds and interacting with the birth-giver of his offspring
absolutely degenerate

Sadly, I don't think I'm ever going to move on. I am never going to grow up and make anything of my life. I'm a complete loser, and I surely fit any "qualities" you would think a loser has.

>26
>kissless virgin
>been a friendless shut-in for most of my life
>live with my parents
>work a shit job for years because im too stupid and apathetic to get accepted into a grad school program
>even just got my driver's license a few months ago, at 25 years old, but still don't own a car and have never driven with anyone besides driving instructor last year, honestly kind of afraid to drive
>rarely talk to anyone, even my handful of coworkers who i talk to who i thought like me dont invite me to things they do or even have me on a group text they talk to each other on

The only "moving on" for me will be when I finally kill myself, which I hope I eventually get the balls to do

>it takes him more than a year to find out if a woman is a virgin, with his convictions, and will submit to his biblical authority
>he thinks military colleges aren't bastions of honor in this country
Please, tell me your Alma mater and marital status

>>it takes him more than a year to find out if a woman is a virgin, with his convictions, and will submit to his biblical authority

ahaha what the fuck

>he's a feminist

>gf and I are going our separate ways after uni this summer
>legitamately afraid that it'll be years before I find another girl that can handle my autism

I started to become a true independent adult in my 27th year. This is based on my own life but I wholly believe that humans are adolescent until ~25 years or so. Personally I was out of my mind until several months into my 27th year but there was a lot of shit that happened that could have delayed my maturity. I had my first kid at 16 and my second at 19 and my kids mom left me at 21. 2 months after my moms death. These events fucked me over for about 6 years. I'm nearly 28 now and very independent and responsible finally. I see my kids for a few hours once or twice a week on my day(s) off. Just found out yesterday that their mom is saying that they are moving to Wyoming in a couple of months which is 4 states away from me. There is a good chance that she is full of shit but if she really goes then I am fucked. I can't be so far away from my children. I will be forced to attempt to move there. It will probably take 1-3 years of saving and going there every year for my vacation and trying to get a job and if I land one I will stay. /rant I wish I wasn't under so much stress right now. Honestly I will be pissed and relieved if this is all a show from her because it's taking a toll on me. My blood pressure and pulse have been high as fuck since I heard that she said she was moving.

well ill keep this concise maybe someone will feel a bit better.
>with girl from 21-24
>thought she was the love of my life
>made a ton of concessions for her, her drug addiction, fucked up family (her mother tried to run away with some man on the internet and wanted me to raise their then 13 year old son)
>snapped and told her i didnt wanna talk to her anymore after endless fighting and constant manipulation by her
>all her guilt turned into self righteous anger and she whored around to rub it in my face
>i was heartbroken
that's the short of it. however, i can tell you 100000000000000% my life is in a totally better place. I finished up my degree, i hit 200lbs on the scale, got a decent job as a paramedic, and im applying to PA school this year. The hilarious thing is that after it all ended and i had time to reflect, i realized that i never stood up for myself or what i wanted and in some ways i didn't respect myself. you gotta trust yourself bros. and discipline your emotions. girls throw themselves at me now, this isn't even some exaggerating larp on chinese smog forum. i've got a nice comfy life and im grateful and pursuing more peace everyday.

i did turn into a bit of a womanizer but i really think its just that i see through women's bullshit now. i keep a couple girl "friends" that would be down to fuck and throw hints at me all the time, and a couple from work, but i dont respect them. the girl im fucking, ironically, i respect, but have no feelings for. at any rate, whatever pain you're going through is a crucible that will honestly forge you into a better man at the end. the pain might last 10 years, but after, something will eventually take its place. whether its success or an empty shell is up to you.

wish there was more to offer but if you knew me and knew what my situation was, jesus christ. if i can do it, anyone fucking can, seriously. do not give up, there is a-l-w-a-y-s a reason for everything.

So you don’t fall in love anymore? Sad.

I'm 21 years old and I have never spoken to a female that wasn't my mother or a cash register, and those aren't exactly deep conversations.

All I need is anime and the temple of iron.

In other words, your still just a manchild who's done nothing for himself and you're probably broke as fuck because you fell for for the crypto meme.

Around 13. I stopped being childish. But now I’m autistic and that’s how I wound up here