Attractive people more likely to be rightwing, study finds

>The authors, Rolfe Daus Peterson of Susquehanna University and Carl L Palmer of Illinois State University, wrote: “Controlling for socioeconomic status, we found that more attractive individuals are more likely to report higher levels of political efficacy, identify as conservative and identify as Republican.”

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/jan/31/hunky-tory-attractive-people-more-likely-to-be-rightwing-study-finds

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_attractiveness
youtube.com/watch?v=CINhj7NPYKc
youtube.com/watch?v=AlHDdQ8arOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because uglies form a mindset where they think kindness of the heart and helping others is beneficial, instead of caring for themselves. Which is why a lot of them are ugly.

yeah, not like most A-list good-looking celebrities are liberal or anything

>this thread will get 300+ replies
>nobody will talk about the fact data was from 70s
>thinking politics is the same fifty years later

Thought I was a donut, you tried to (((glaze me)))

I actually wonder how many of them just go along with it to not get blacklisted.

most celebrities are really really dumb, they don't have enought cognitive ability to make their own decisions, they just go along with the zeitgeist.

>right wing
I believe you to understand neither politics nor directions.
What is attraction?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_attractiveness
youtube.com/watch?v=CINhj7NPYKc

user, if you don't go along with "them" you won't get a chance to become an A list celebrity in the first place.

Besides, there's no way in fuck that any A list celeb who wants to keep getting work and putting asses in the seats will ever come out with a strong political assocaition that would piss off the people who buy them.

One single fuck up, one mispoke word, and the only thing that can keep your ass in business is becoming the outright cockpuppet/fistingmitten of the men and women who run hollywood or pull the real strings.

guess /pol/ is attractive now

molymeme is on top of it
youtube.com/watch?v=AlHDdQ8arOQ

>study says attractive people are more right-wing
>posts picture of people who call themselves the ALTERNATIVE right

They don't call themselves alt-right. le kekistanis consider themselves classical liberals. Or now, liberalists.

This. One gay joke and you'll spend the next 2 years being paraded around at gay rallies and PSA's about homophobia. The complete nationwide castration tour.

Makes sense
> Can't skate by on looks
> Have to be well-informed, spend more time reading and forming a world view that isn't as close-minded
> Have empathy for people from learning about other people's experiences and learning how the world works

Probably because ugly people are forced to develop empathy more rapidly that attractive people. Everyone falls apart in the end, but the people who were ugly to start with are more equipped mentally to deal with it.

Are you ugly?

Gave me a good chuckle

>attractive people have easier lives

no shit

If you don't tow the DNC line your career is over

Can we stop with /pol/ on Veeky Forums please? Its getting really annoying.

>these are the people that call you a soyboy for drinking an IPA

Then why isnt pol or rest of Veeky Forums for that matter more liberal

>sargon of akkad
so fucking cringey