Reminder that if your speaking voice is above 100Hz you are a voicelet

Reminder that if your speaking voice is above 100Hz you are a voicelet

so this is what we're doing now?

t. alto

What's the ideal Hz for a male?

name of app?

>I'm so insecure about my masculinity that I need to identify and measure every possible facet of my being in order to feel like a man

What app is this? I'm curious

Exactly, I don't even lift otherwise I might know how strong I am

Here we go. I wonder what will be Veeky Forumsā€˜s food of choice to go with this meme?

>tfw manlet, hairlet, brainlet, necklet, jawlet, chinlet
>tfw 83hz voice
>finally a Veeky Forums meme that makes me feel good about myself

fuk em fuk em fuk em fuk em fuk em

>6'2", above average dick, good hairline, good jaw and chin, smart, can grow a full beard, broad shoulders, narrow hips
>124hz

Fuck you buddy

Vocal Pitch Analyzer

Meh. At least I'm not a virgin.

Stop trying to force this meme

he isn't forcing anything you brainlet, deep voices have always been considered attractive

Is your father an alligator?

I'm gonna use this opportunity to advocate regular singing as exercise.
It strengthens your lungs, widens your vocal range, and improves your speaking quality.
Your vocal folds are controlled by muscles, and if you only ever speak in your resting voice that's like having shit rom on your lifts.
Sing songs in different registers to stretch and build the muscles of your voicebox and fix that shit.

Veeky Forums insecurities memes are best memes.
The soyboy meme is gold, can't wait for the next one. This one won't go far.

Voice Pitch Analyzer

Get rekt voicelets

Outta my way, voicelet
>TFW Superbowl tourists get to experience the glory of Minnesota in February.

Once more, forcing my voice as low as I can get it for laughs.

What's up MNbro

>south metro

Not much. Gonna try and make it to run club up in Nordeast tomorrow morning. Stay warm, guy.

>baritone niggas

>Something else that has a .001% effect on your life for Veeky Forums to obsess over.

It's like billions of people have never lived their lives, started families, or been successful before we started obsessing over every tiny detail of ourselves.

125HZ average af

What site is this?

Is there an apple equivalent? The app I found only shows a red cylinder shape instead of stats.

voicemogged

>"squeak squeak squeak"
Pardon me, did you say something?

iPhone version only shows you a range, but the whole thing was in the male range and my median was probably right in the area of 100

Voicelets, when will they learn ?

OP you fucking cock fucker getting these impressionable dumbfucks to intentionally force their voices lower and sound like try hard retards.

Continue.

True masterrace here.

The low pitch is offset by my southern drawl anda subtle slurring speech impediment. I sound like a drooling retard

sitting at a solid ass 85hz but iOS version sucks and doesnt give details