Sardines

Is this gods gift in a can?

Literally just finished a can of these with eggs and a bottle of muscle milk. Beautiful post workout meal.

I've tried sardines so many times, but I just don't like them

please help, Veeky Forums
is there a brand of sardines that taste best?

I figure it's like a really strong cigarette. You learn on the lighter stuff when you are a kid, then by the time you're 90 you're only smoking lucky strike unfiltered

Try the boneless skinless ones since the others taste like ass, for me i like the king oscars ones

>I figure it's like a really strong cigarette. You learn on the lighter stuff when you are a kid, then by the time you're 90 you're only smoking lucky strike unfiltered

not really i just opened a can one time and thought they tasted pretty good

Try mackerel or similar canned fish, started loving that shit when road tripping around Australia.
You're bound to find something you like eventually, I had the same problem with tuna, hated the taste, then one day i ate some and I suddenly loved it

get the Cento brand, boneless skinless, in pure olive oil.

few drops of tobasco on there, and you r in heaven my friend

get the ones packed in olive oil

You're like a little baby

I had a can of Crown Prince sardines a few weeks ago; felt like throwing up for a few hours afterwards. Did I get fucked by Moroccan bullshit or am I just a weak faggot?

Yeah, it's great. On bread with mayo, cucumber, & horseradish. Y'all're welcome

Prob a weak faggot, try ones not in oil, maybe your soyboy stomach can't handle even soy oil

They were packed in olive oil but okay.
Are there vegan sardine substitutes that I can get so I can still feel included?

too much fat (11g per 100g serving)

yeah a carrot you faggot

buy another can and fix yourself

millionaires dude, the other suggestions are shit

these little fuckers stink up my whole house every time i crack them open

Close

Sardines are one of my absolute favorite protein sources. Fish is great, but large fish like tuna have mercury so you're supposed to limit tuna intake. Sardines have so much less, you pretty much don't need to worry about it unless you're eating dozens of cans a day. The only downside is they can be pretty salty, so I get the no salt added kind.

They aren't the best tasting, but they're an amazing protein source. I eat a can like every day

Eat them with other stuff.

they're fucking disgusting canned. get whole sardines and cook them yourself.

my nibba, these are the best

these are that heat

Z I N C
I
N
C

>gods gift to earth
>not anchovies
not gonna make it

>circle can
>for thin, rectangle fish

King Oscar is my favorite.

Eat them on club crackers or toast, and add salt.

patrician tier/10

or just slav

I tried to eat these and they smell so bad. How do y’all get around the smell?

Hell yeah dude. I love the King Oscars brand (Mediterranean style is SHIT though). The canned mackerel is even better than the sardines.

pls be in
R I G A
I
G
A

> trying to find a vegan substitute for the god's most perfect creation
end yourself my dude

Good man. Try it with some good English mustard sometime.

t. brainlet

sprats are small you idiot

Not if you /goutboys/
I used to eat sardines all the time, til I got a gout attack and wished for death

Get the ones in mustard, put on toast with a light bit of mayo

Rest in mercury

SARDINES ARE LOVE
SARDINES ARE LIFE

try cooking them they will stink up the house but they are so tasty

I work in a pizza place, take a blank salad, throw on 6oz chicken, one can of these bad boys, artichoke hearts, sun dried tomato, salami, feta cheese, olives roasted garlic onions. Olive oil for dressing.

Buy sardines canned in water not oil. Mix them with salt and pepper and mash them into a paste. Quick and easy 17g of protein (depending on the size of the can). Great with bread or crackers.

Anchovies are good but they're so salty, you shouldn't eat a lot of them regularly

murcury levels are only something you have to worry about in large pelagic fish, my land loving chum

do they really come prepared?
I never bought them because i thought you ate them whole like in the cartoons

But that's kinda what you can do as well.
They are ready to be eaten as soon as you peel the cans open

I seriously need to try these shits. Just got a loaf of Ezekiel bread as well. Bet they'd be breddy tasty on toast with hot sauce.

john west smoked mackerel fillets in olive oil are better