How do elite bodybuilders, powerlifters, and professional fighters workout 5 hours a day?

How do elite bodybuilders, powerlifters, and professional fighters workout 5 hours a day?

I've been working out for about 10 years and I could never reach that level. I'm about tired for the day after 2 hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/boxing/11149277/Carl-Froch-10-things-no-one-tells-you-before-you-become-a-professional-boxer.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I could easily work out all day if I had the time, and if I thought I was getting any more gains from it.

agreed. i wish i had the time to work out for hours at a time.

Steroids. The answer is steroids.

no you couldn't, you would burn out and overreach and get injured like every other human being who ever existed

halfway thru id lower my weights and try to perfect my form

most of them train 2-3 hours in the morning then rest in the day then 2-3 more in late afternoon/early evening

creatine

1. technique at really light weights won't transfer well when you're lifting actually challenging loads
2. you don't want to try and perfect technique when you're already fatigued to shit, because all you'll do is ingrain bad reps

Professional fighters split up their exercise routine into strength training, cardiovascular conditioning, reflex and agility training, and sparring. They don't sit there and do curls for 5 hour straight.

It's the whey protein

They also take PEDs

i know the answer but it's such a secret of the industry that i don't know if itd be a good thing to reveal it on Veeky Forums. nothing to do with creatine, peds, etc

This. It showed it on the ultimate fighter numerous times.

Well yeah, but so does everyone they compete with. You can't win fights without serious training.

This. I'd give almost anything to be a neet again.

Conor is a duche

fuck off

They dont train 5 hours straight.

They train 1 hour on X technique, then rest for an hour or 2. They repeat that all day spending time on each specific thing they wanted to train.

You could goto the gym

Train Squats for 1 hour

Rest/eat/relax

Train Bench for 1 hour

Rest/eat/relax

Train Pullups for 1 hour

Rest/eat/relax

Boxing/Skippin for 1 hour

Rest/eat/relax

Jogging/Walking for 1 hour

repeat

>Train Squats for 1 hour
>Train Bench for 1 hour
>Train Pullups for 1 hour
nobody could do this

everything you said here is wrong

telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/boxing/11149277/Carl-Froch-10-things-no-one-tells-you-before-you-become-a-professional-boxer.html

"If you don’t like watching movies or TV before you go pro, you soon will. All trainers will tell you that just as important as training hard is balancing it with forced rest periods. You won’t recover properly if you don’t relax and minimise your workload between sessions. All you can do is sit around and watch things on Netflix. We all do it, especially if you’re away on a training camp. David Haye can name all the films of any actor – he’s like a weird encyclopedia. Lennox Lewis used to play chess instead. I actually played him once, because I learned a bit at school. It didn’t end well."

Most fighter due light sparring or drilling in the morning and then hard sparring at night. Generally in the morning they just break a sweat and work technique while the night time is where the hard shit happens