Loose skin

How to minimize it while loosing weight? I'm fat and I want to lose like 30 pounds to at least be at a healthy weight, but I'm afraid that I will have a lot of loose skin after it

>a lot
>30 pounds

I've lost about 60. You won't. I might have a little, but that's about it.
Just lift and diet at a reasonable caloric deficit.

go slow

30 lbs is nothing

When I was 18, I dropped 40 pounds in 3 months with no loose skin.

I think the skin thing only really becomes a problem with age and greater weight.

Lift, keep your deficit moderate(~500cals), eat 16:8, get minimum 100g protons/day, drink TONS of water, moisturize daily

sweet tits

go slow and take cold showers, cold water is supposed to help the blood circulation in your skin

I'm 32 and have dropped about 60lbs of fat but have also picked up 20lbs of muscle. The muscle has helped allot but I can see that "wrinkle" look when I bend over hard on the last little bit of fat on my belly. I can still probably lose 10lbs, 15lbs tops before but I already have definition to my abs and I'm pretty confident that the skin will bounce back. You shouldn't have any problems at all with 30lbs.

Sweat a lot. It helps bring nutrients to the skin.

i don't think anything can help honestly.
I went from 289 at the start to 187 in a year of weight lifting and eating properly. Its been 2 years of lifting now and i float between 195-205 and im still incredibly self conscious of my body i don't have any noticeable loose skin unless i sit down but not having that tight look over you really shits on aesthetics.

well i was in the 270s when i started but my peak weight was 289.

Will I have loose skin if I lose 90 lbs?

i lost about 110 and i dont really have any, if i have its not that noticiable, im not a skelly tho
pretty sure you gotta be some boogiemode to get that much

That level of loose skin only happens when you're very fat. 30 pounds and you won't have loose skin at all

feel bad for beast. dude put in so much work and is very humble about it, but the loose skin just sucks

i also have loose skin, lost ~140 pounds and still going

is it like the guy on the op or is it just some wrinkles on the stomach

by the time i'm done it will be close to his, slightly less bad

>19
>300 lbs
>want to go down to about 170
Should I be scared?

better than dying of a heart attack in a few years

You might not have much since you are young

become a roidmonkey. replace the fat and fill in loose skin with gigantic muscles.

ObesetoBeast has admitted that he didn't really know what he was doing at the beginning of his weight loss and some weeks he only at like 900 calories a day. On top of that he lost over 180 lbs. 30 lbs shouldn't do anything to your skin as long as you don't starve yourself and you lift weights every now and then.

Yeah to be fair I can't help but admire the guy, might not have done it the best way, but fuck he had some dedication and he's humble and cheerful as fuck which is quite nice to see. Top-tier lad.