What happen to her Veeky Forums...did she age out?

What happen to her Veeky Forums...did she age out?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/angievarona/
youtube.com/watch?v=08i9kvCJvJ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is her name again?

Kinda.
She aged out of technically legal jailbait that half of the men on the net would have killed their own wives/girlfriends/fuckbuddies just to have a 5 minute quickie with.

By aged out I mean she just stopped posting. I think she hooked up with some well of white dude and is now just an occasional instathot now.

I've heard that her miraculous tits are out there. But I've not seen them. What I'm really looking for is that naked ass and that pussy.
But its' probably never going to happen.

I can see her posting tits years after she should ala Lindsey Lohan

She's on instagram, dummy.

Unfortunately, her tits shrunk.

she's still posting nearly daily you lying fag

instagram.com/angievarona/

tits are the first to go for a petite girl if she loses weight.

>Angie Varona went from goddess tier to generic instathot
what did we do to deserve this fate?

Still would.

>tits shrunk
it's just a different bra

She's litterally the thot that all other thots are emulating.

I'd kill everyone on fit so I can skeet oceans in her snug cunny while sucking on those tits.

takin' me back to the old school boys

She looks nearly flat to me.

i thought way back in the day, didnt she go on a tv show or internet site or something with her mom saying how she hated how she became so sexualized, or something like that, since she was only 15, and that she would stop posting shit like that?

why did i go on the instagram linked ITT and she's still posting endless bikini picks and thong pics of her ass and deliberately posting photos down her shirt in low cut tops

Because that's her worth. And only a few people can pay for a trophy.

but her instagram says shes a law student, i dont think thats her only value

lol, law ins't that simple user. People drop out of that program like apples from a tree

That's weird. Her boobs are a lot bigger if you go back on her instragram just a few months. What happened.

She is confirmed 4'11 without heels. She's wearing heels in this, but still, exactly how short is this midget?

It's about the butt now. Pose changed as well as clothes.

I know her IRL. She got a breast reduction surgery a few months back

youtube.com/watch?v=08i9kvCJvJ0

y tho

lol k

>law student
Damn I knew I should have gone to FIU Law

Can you imagine this slut in her business attire with that thigh length skirt constantly riding up because of her thighs and her tits pushed up in a dress shirt?

Attrition isn't nearly that bad in law school past the first year, which I think she is old enough to be.

kek she mentioned year so ago she use to wear push up bra when she was younger to make them look bigger than they really are

BLEACHED

Anyways shes a midget, while she is beautiful. Think about your sons. Think about how pissed they would be if they were 5'6

Give me a lower point looks wise and 5'9 - 5'10

Women will naturally be 3-5 inches shorter than a man with the same genetics, hormones have that power. I highly doubt her father is a manlet.

her tits deflated

She's like 22 dating a 35 year old?

This is only a problem if you yourself are a manlet. Otherwise, only your daughter's would be short, which might be a benefit since short girls are usually seen as more feminine.

35 is prime age for a man.
all women are in your range at that age.

While 35 is about the time women hit their wall if they haven't already hit it. If a man has taken care of himself since his 20s he just hitting his peak

Idk bro but that midget is fucking your dream girl. Probably gets a nice view of her ass from behind and gets to feel those natty tits as he jizzes all over her back. Damn, now I'm jelly too

breast reduction is usually more of a 'lift' and the result is smaller but perkier tits. Preferable to big hangers imo but I'm not picky

this gif is old as fuck but still blows my mind.
women are treacherous creatures.

take off the pound of make up and watch her drop 2 more points.
Make up should be illegal

Yeah, women should illegal. Doing illegal stuff is so much more fun anyway.

I'm 35 and date 22yos once in a while if they are super hot and not totally retarded.

if you went to fiu you wouldn't get a job. you made the right decision m8

Man, do tell me about that. I've been taking care of myself pretty well, and I keep telling the squad that we're not in our prime until 35-40 aesthetically.

Angie is still fine asf but she had gained weight. A bit too much imo but she still looks great

you are like baby

>this gets passed as law
>enforced aggressively and ruthlessly
>wat do Veeky Forums?

she has one (1) leaked nude photo and here it is [attached].

she's safe

Lawdy I remember now why I have a hard on for this chick I know. She's like the hapa version of Angie.

BREHS

There's a variation of that image with a bunch of comments from butthurt spics.

I like her more now

Imagine peaking at 14

Remember her from when i used to lurk misc, someone reaware me plz

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!

I'M CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

Thank god for laws

she deleted all traces of her online presence some time in her teens after all the attention but realised that her life was not worth living for without the said attention and now she's on instagram again except age fucked her like it does to any roastie

wise user speaks the truth.

It shouldnt take you that long to hit your prime. One of my mates spews out this bullshit as well, how hes waiting for his moment.. fuck off males prime is when they stop acting like little bitches and go out and get what they want. Literally ur prime can be from 18-50 if you grow a pair of balls and man up.

Ur only wasting time and youth years if you live by your statement.

>tfw busted a nut to angies cousin earlier

peep this thot brehs

Who the fuck is that and why would I care?

Oy gevalt, look at that schnoz.

looks like hp lovecraft

Angie is still best spic.

angie is fading in glow

isa is model status breh

plus my nuts are always bigger when i fap to her

how are you meeting 22 yo's at 35??

by being a fucking creeper, and 'that guy' in the clubs
girls with serious daddy issues probably like it

She just has hangars now. They will look nice when bent over.

how do I meet 12 year old women like this?

asking for a friend

Move to some backwater European country or South America I guess?

>tfw you'll never shlamalam a irl oppailoli

her family has god tier slim waist thick hips genetics