What's the point in being physically bigger than Conor Mcgregor? From a health & lifestyle perspective

What's the point in being physically bigger than Conor Mcgregor? From a health & lifestyle perspective.

You won't impress anyone being his size because you're not McGregor?

women will see you as male

I'm not lifting to impress anyone, why the fuck would you do that?

TFW you need to get on your tiptoes to put your arm around a girl.

Manlets BTFO

I wish I had a normie brain.

If I ever had billions I'd 100% be doing the exact same thing I do now.

At best I'd go George Soros mode and fund shit in the background, but I just don't see any point in just buying fancy shit and showing it off for the sake of it. Why would I need $1,000,000+ car or $10,000,000+ house? it's just retarded IMHO. You just make yourself a target during bad times.

Maybe I'm just paranoid but I just don't see the point in ever flaunting wealth, absolutely zero point, if someone sees you in a lambo, theyre impressed for 2 seconds, then they forget you even exist a few minutes later, wow, totally worth the cost of the lambo and all the bullshit that comes with it.

Fucking plebs with money man...

>I wish I had a normie brain.

I was being sarcastic saying this btw if your little plebeian brain couldn't comprehend.

If you had Soros tier money and you built the right connections, then the money would mean nothing anymore.

You could make a call and have that house and that lambo delivered to that house in an afternoon. And it won't cost you one red cent.

>''I like to make up shit on the internet in my spare time''

I lift to impress myself and my future girlfriends/wife. But I can also fight so I don't need to be huge.

Who are you gonna fight?

The fuck are you talking about you idiot?
You'd have to be retarded to not know how things are.
How can you blather on about Soros manipulating things from behind the scenes and wanting to be a puppet master if you don't know how far and how much power a person like that can accrue.

>ad hominem
>ad hominem
Give me one factual proof that he can do the shit you just claimed in first post.

>''I read it on /pol/''
>

To be honest should this pic be of a nobody, it would receive 20+ responses baiting about
>not doing legs day

Who listens to people, people are fucking dumb, have you seen the comment section on CNN, Fox News & BBC News? Have you seen how literal basement nobodies respond when the Michael Jordans of business & finance gives their take on cryptocurrencies? People are so self absorbed and arrogant today. People think they're stars & models because they pull likes on instagram, and men & women press like on the same identical ass for the 20th time.

People with knowledge barely talks, they fucking listen.

Most likely no one, because when someone mentions wanting to fight, I get hyped up and eager for it, then they back down and say it was a joke. But I mostly meant fighting as in I can impress people with other skills.

You must be an intimidating guy if they back down.

It's a weird self perpetuating cycle. By spending the money on expensive shit (though a good amount of it is actually given to him) he creates brand recognition and identity which gives value to the brand. Dumb chinese kids see king irish punchingman wearing a gucci belt, suddenly they wanna spend their red envelopes on it.

Rappers, for example, have to spend their money on dumb shit like rolls royces or people won't recognize that they're rich, and then they won't get promo deals and be paid to wear the expensive clothes in their music videos and on stage.

It has more to do with followers and fanbase. Believe me, the studios know that McGregor is worth €140million.

How come you're not rich, Veeky Forums?

Cause mgreggor would get knocked out by mike Tyson because mikes way fucking bigger that’s why they have weight divisions

I don't think I am personally, but a lot of people who've sparred/trained with me say they would hate to fight me. I'm also not a manlet so that helps.

In MMA? Nah.

You won't impress anyone anyways, no matterh ow big you are. Literally only other gym bros care that you lift. Lift for yourself first and foremost

>You won't impress anyone anyways, no matterh ow big you are. Literally only other gym bros care that you lift
Can this be sticky? Would be better for EVERYONE.