Would you have children with a female strongman competitor?

Well Veeky Forums, would you?

My gf is a former athlete, holds the squat record at her unit still. Thought she was a chubbo on first impression but she's be just fatstrong. Old school pioneer/crumb/nordic woman. Can still front squat me and I'm 225.

It's sexy as fuck and I plan to pump many babies into her and get strong little mongrels.

Nah I have too high/unrealistic standards and am still convinced I’m going to somehow pull a 8+/10 at some point only to one day wake up at the age of 34 and realize it’s too late for me

no she's asian

>34
>too late
bro

I'd have children with male strongman competitors.

Karlie Kloss can deadlift 600lbs srs..

Brah chances of finding a wholesome woman past the age of 27 who isn’t used up/has a kid/mentally fucked up is slim to none
34 is the age where I’d feel comfortable going after college girls again
But I’m 24 and going through a dissociative episode rn so I’m not even sure if I’m voicing my own opinions

yes, also with other women

if she sneezed my dick would be ripped off

>chances of finding a wholesome woman past the age of 27 who isn’t used up/has a kid/mentally fucked up is slim to none
yeah i can agree with this. i just broke up with my gf and she was a 34 y/o divorcee. No kids or anything. She was probably the most insecure woman i've ever dated.

I don’t mind a whole lot because for some reason muh dick loves trashy older women
But double edged sword because it makes it that much harder to find a solid gf

the problem is their ovaries and they get fucking lazy and fat

>having kids
i'm not retarded, so no

you are insane

as many as she'd force me to give her

No cuz she has that Asian psycho look

(You)

>a female strongman
sure
>pic related
fuck no

The real question is, would she want you to pump her full of babies?
*Drops mic and walks away*

I don't breed subhumans.

If she's not natty then most of them are nearly infertile.

>i just broke up with my gf and she was a 34 y/o divorcee
kek how long were you together? You might've doomed her for life

Yes please. Looks aren't important. Health, spirit and mind are.

My equation looks like this:
(Looks+weight)xHealth/Mind - age.

Is it
>((Looks+weight)xHeight) then divide those by Mind, and subtract age from the whole thing
>(Looks+weight)x(Health/mind) - age
>((Looks_weight)xHealth)/(mind-age)

???

Looks and weight are things that can be changed easily through working on it.
By becoming fit at least, plus maybe make up.
We divide this by her mental state, because why does it matter that she is hot, if she has a hobby of putting needles inside you and her children.
You could also multiply by it, like a percentage:
(Looks + Weight ) and then by your own estimation multiply by 0.1-1.5, higher means more mentally stable, actually adding to her value as a companion

Then we divide the result by her health, how sickly she is is also a significant determinant.
In this case, too, you could just multiply by 0.3-1.0, the highest number meaning she is 100% healthy.
Then we subtract by her age, because as we know, women have a shorter fertility period than men.
The result of this equation determines for yourself, how good a candidate she might be.
The numbers are arbitrary for now, because I never had given it much more thought.
Hopefully you understand the gist.

but make-up is pretty temporary and even men can look like hot women by putting on enough make-up...

That's where your judgement comes in, is make up important to YOU?
Then change the value in that variable to your liking.
And if not, change the variable to your liking.
Every guy has something they like more, but that's where the mind, health and age come to play they will always normalize it to a reasonable rating.
I hope.

please post a couple pic