I need advice

I am trying to cut down to 170 and I am currently at 190. My height is 5'11 so this puts me on the edge of what's acceptable BMI wise. I chose this point because although 150lbs is right in the middle BMI wise for my height, I looked like I legit just left auschwitz when I was that weight in highschool. What do you guys think?

my stats rn I have been lifting for about two months:

bench bar+90 x5
dead bar+235 x3
OHP bar+80 x5
5 decent pullups

I know I fucking suck I am trying

backshot as well

>bench bar+90 x5
>dead bar+235 x3
>OHP bar+80 x5

why the fck do you write the weight like that

>Same height as me
>weighs 15 lbs less
>Looks like an obese person

What are you asking? Lose weight fat ass.

. . . . .what's the correct way?

I know right? I just HATE the way I look, it's fucking awful

Don't worry about sucking or things going slowly, it's all about consistency. Just keep at it bro, you'll notice the change eventually.
Exercise and Diet, that's it.

It's really difficult. This is my senior spring and my and by buddies (all business students) got solid job offers so we go out and drink a lot. I try to work out 5 times a week (PPL + two cardio sessions) but the drinking honestly fucks it up so bad. But I really feel like I can't miss out on these memories this is a really special time in my life. Idk it's really frustrating sorry I am venting

Slow and steady bruh. Fellow 5"11 user here. Currently 202.

You poor soul. I'm 5'11" and 210lbs and I have abs and arms. Hop on test and stop focusing on BMI because it's invalid the second you start lifting.

have you considered getting good? also no one includes the weight of the bar desu.

>bench bar+90 x5
135 lbs/1pl8
>dead bar+235 x3
280 lbs
>OHP bar+80 x5
125 lbs
Which I don't believe because you have no shoulders at all

also do you not squat? And what the fuck routine are you doing?

Squat is 135 aswell. I know that sounds really low it took me awhile to feel comfortable with form before I could start adding weight. I feel like I could do way more with everything but bench and OHP but desu I am really nervous about injuring myself and I workout alone with no one to spot so I try to take it slow

what do u mean by test?

Lol testerone

I hear people talk about going on T all the time but desu I thought it was a meme. Like I only thought old guys got on it? How would I ask for something like that? Are there side-effects? r u trolling me rn?

There are side effects, especially if you don't cycle correctly and do post-cycle therapy. Unless you plan on using it for the rest of your life there's no point starting. Stay natty until you've gotten somewhere in your bodybuilding endeavor, if it lasts and you get near your natural limit then you can think about test/sterons. If you really wanted you could get your testosterone checked and if it's actually low and you have health insurance it may cover TRT

If you're looking to cut weight, then, right AFTER your lifting routine, do 30 minutes of low to medium intensity cardio. Try to keep your heart rate around 130 bpm.

On your non-lifting days, do an hour of cardio, same heart rate.

You can use it to get through your skinny/fat phase and ditch the fat/put on muscle so that all you have to do is maintain your natty limit... or you can go on it and cycle on/off and stay THICC. Test isn't a meme but it also isn't a magic wand. You still have to have your diet ok point for on and off and you need to gym hard to take advantage of the real potential. Everybody is against it until they actually try it.

protein shake inbetween lift and cardio or just after I do both?

No one wants or needs to see your ass. No one wanted to see your front 2bh

where do I get it?

how do you look like that at 5'11? You look 230+

Drink vodka then you brainlet. You get drunk easy and there is almost no calories.

I always thought I looked a bit fatter than I should for my weight. I'm cuban and we just look fat as a people desu

I think I am just gonna start getting vodka water doubles yeah

Why does heart rate matter?

Also what speed is low intensity and what speed is high intensity?

You can make smart choices while partying, but anyone telling you to forgo the social occasions/drinking is autistic. Enjoy the conclusion of college, OP. I fucking hated college but some of my finest memories are the times I had with friends during those years. Adulthood rocks but partying just ain't what it used to be.

Man this kills me I feel like even when im 170 I will look fat as fuck still. But god when I was 150 in highschool I had no jaw and looked literally 12. No winning

Deep web or private source

Dude I have the same body type and weight, but definitely have less natural muscle. If I wasnt fat id probably be like 145. But you need to push it, I know twinks who lift much more weight in every area while weighing less than 170. Do you do any deads? Or grip strength exercise? Or did you just not ever play sports or workout until you hit 21? I think you lack what people call "Go"

DO NOT FUCKING GO ON TEST.

Especially in your stage of lifting / working out

Just have some fucking willpower

Do not listen to the retards in this thread telling you to hop on T when you can barely squat 135

I only started low dosing when I had a 4 plate squat. T will only benefit you if you have lifting experience.

Research intermittent fasting e.g kinobody on YouTube. Even if you don't like them, it really works for cutting down weight imo.

Do You even track your macros?

No. The idea is to do the post lifting cardio with as few easily available calories as possible. Your body is forced to turn to fat for energy.

Your heart rate will tell you whether you're doing an aerobic or anaerobic exercise.

And, I don't know what speed is low or high intensity for you. It depends on your fitness level. Just keep checking the HR monitor until you settle around 130 BPM.

What's your diet? It's incredibly important