Niglifter here

Niglifter here.

Will lifting get girls like pic related to accept me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8WEtxJ4-sh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, but you'll be able to pull white girls an thicc latinas (provided you learn latin dance) for days.

She has blue eyes?!?!

Holy shit I must betray my race now

everyone keeps saying that hispanics hate blacks though.

Yes.

Stacey gets guys like you all of the time. She has the entire rainbow of niggas from all over the globe spitting game at her 24/7.

What do you bring to the table my nigga. Nothing special I'm guessing.

You can get girls LIKE Ms.Dash. But if you are trying to get her then..
youtube.com/watch?v=8WEtxJ4-sh4
This video says it better then I can.

Spic here. It’s case by case I think. I’ve never met a Hispanic dude or chick that hated blacks, desu I on average am more attracted to black chicks than most denominations of Hispanics, but that’s just me

not really user.
How do you get girls LIKE Ms. Dash

Ah, well, being a well built cut black man is novel as fuck.
You'll be one of those dudes that sistahs like her masturbate too.
However, some will be expecting thug while you're what...anime geek? Athlete? Good church boy? Working man? Manchild?

Doesn't matter. You'll have to deal with that.
Anyway, a good body, good health, and decent clothes will take you far with black women and biracial women.
So keep going.

Everyone hates blacks. How do people still not know this? Why would anyone ever like black people?

>Best guess for this image: stacey dash hot boobies

Why would I care what anyone outside of my race thinks of me sexually?

shiiieeeeettttttt

Stacey Dash is a bed wench so no

Hispanics hate dark black guys

bed wenches are the most cultured black women

I like this lack person

Not so much in the Bay Area but in SoCal the latins hate blacks so much that they may as well be apart of the KKK. I'm not sure about the other states.

only thing you need is money. light skinned women are thots

I’m black and I pull me some Latinas here in Florida

It’s case-by-case

Achieve Tyrone mode my nigerian, then you can fugg some degenerate white women and later down the line marry a church black girl, then all is good

not true i worked at wal-mart with a few Latin chicks and they were talking about sexy dark skin dudes. might just be a big dick thing idk

Why does that bother you?

They both lust after us and hate us.

They get all indignant if a black person is in a relationship with or wants to have sex with/relationship someone of their race, or race they wish they were or want to fuck.

But, If we don't lust after their women or our women their men and instead lionize and lust after each other they get all fucked up and weird.

And if you tell them that you'll date any race except their race? They just get completely wierd.
I have no idea why.

I hate nuggers and don’t lust after them shut the fuck up idiot.

I do not care.
No one who's reading this cares.
I directed this post at another person.
Not you.

You will never get a light skin girl, just give up

You blacks think that everyone looks up to you and wants to be you when in reality most of us are just sick of the crime you bring with you.

Why not?

What in gods name are you blathering about.
Who told you these things?

Black guys believe every woman wants their “BBC” when it’s not even close to the truth.

She is mixed race anyways so she either had to be a bedwench or a coalburner with no other options

...ok
Men brag
That's how we are
Putting what we have in terms of wealth social standing body and cock on display with pride and a bit of arrogance is how we get women and the occasional lesbian to turn their heads and spread their legs.

Plenty of humble men out there. You don't hear about us because we don't put anything on display and are just happy with what they have.

But don't worry. No black guy will ever try and give you his "BBC". You're perfectly safe.

Isn’t she a Fox News person.

Isn’t she black?
Why would she not accept you anyway?

My gf got robbed by a pack of blacks recently you must understand why I’m angry they even attack woman walking alone.

>lifting for just one sort of woman
My dude, aim to attract as many types of women as possible even of you prefer one.

I was consistently beaten up by a pack of whites as a kid.
Doesn't mean I hate all white people.

Lol we don’t do things like that, where did you go to school?

Yeah but they probably just attacked you because you were a pussy, blacks target white people because they are racist.