Why is there no genuine advice for coping with being ugly?

Why is there no genuine advice for coping with being ugly?

Everything is some bullshit about how people have different tastes and maybe you're what someone finds attractive.

It's Hollywood lies and fantasy.

Why do you feel ugly user?

good topic

Because the vast majority of people arent that ugly and can look above average by influencing some or all of the factors they can control.

If you are actually horrifically deformed then sorry, try surgery or maybe just do other things and hope someone likes for your other, nonvisible features.

>feel
Stop this bullshit. I look ugly.

Have excellent hygiene, confidence and look after yourself easy +2

There is advice but you don’t want to take it you ugly fuck

the soy memes keep coming and they keep getting better.
user what are your boards?

Because you're fucked.

Read Cyrano de Bergerac

Then tell us what it is that makes you ugly. You wouldn't make a thread if you didn't want to talk about it.

Whenever you think about being ugly, just don't be ugly. It's pretty easy and works for me.

I have a few friends that most people would consider below average-looking. They balance out their looks with their sense of humor and their confidence. I'm above average looking, but they pull more women than I because they're much more confident in themselves.

so basically find ways to build your confidence, step out of your comfort one, and get used to experiencing failure til you're not scared of failure anymore, those are two ways to boost confidence in my experience

It could be much worse. Imagine being an ugly WOMAN. They have it the worst.

post picture you probably aren't even as unattractive as I am.

what kind of "advice for coping" could you possibly be looking for? build a bridge and get over it

yeah it must be heartbreaking to only get a few thousand tinder matches

Post a picture so we can see what we working with

>tfw im so ugly that multiple girls i've met online (yes im that pathetic) have ghosted me after seeing my face
>tfw a girl i met online who was obsessed with me and my looks and found me so adorable told me that it would take a unique kind of girl, like her, to find me attractive because im really weird looking

ive never been able to cope with it OP. 26 year old kissless virgin

this. Physical appearance has a much more significant impact on quality of life for women than for men. Being an ugly woman is hard mode.

Because most people who are truly ugly kill themselves and it's hard to give advice six feet under.

In all honesty. Women have different taste. Not many women will like you but there will be the ones how will worship you. They may not be your type but take what you can get. At least as experience.

Not true. Even a 1/10 hambeast can get dick on demand from 6+/10 guys on tinder.

WHY IS THIS R/INCELS BULLSHIT POSTED ON Veeky Forums AND NOT /R9K/????

SAGED

Most people who lift are compensating for being ugly.

Don't be a bitch about it

Yes, but not anything permanent

WAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAA WAAAAAA. you're on some elliot rodger type bullshit

>when you're OP

>Why is there no genuine advice for coping with being ugly?
You cope by accepting it, how is that difficult? Plenty of ugly people breed, sometimes even with non-ugly females if they have a good career/personality.

No, being ugly for an woman is like living as a man

Women aren't wired like you are. They're wired to get turned on by guys that they deem high value. Most of them, even the unattractive ones, are just not interested in sex with low value men. It's evolutionarily disadvantageous for them to mate with a man they KNOW has poor genes/finances/social status. It goes against their biological programming. You seem to think it's a big saving grace for them to get attention from low-SMV men but it's not.

It's like if you suddenly found out that every 90+ year old woman in the world wants to sleep with you. Would you look past the fact that you're not interested in having sex with these old women and just be stoked to have so much sexual attention/interest and opportunity for variety?

Pics

If this makes you feel better my girlfriend was really fat and has some physical abnormalities but she has a great personality so I started dating her and it lasted 5 years so there are people who can see past your flaws and love you for you.

not at all - you could not be more wrong.

an ugly man can become rich, he can have a big dick, he can be tall, he can be muscular or athletic, he can be outrageously funny or talented, he can be famous, etc.

An ugly woman is judged first and foremost on her looks by potential suitors, and all other considerations are secondary. it matters far less what she does with her life and how successful she is.

Ugly but successful men procreate with beautiful women quite often; ugly but successful women don't often procreate with high SMV men. The High SMV men are with the beautiful women.

Because there isn't anything you can do about, you ugly retard. What the fuck kind of advice are you expecting? Get over it, or kill yourself. Those are your options. No fuck off back to the dark, we're sick of your nasty face.

Some actual advice here from an ugly person (been consistently rated 3-4/10). Best way I cope is through music and working out. If you get ripped atleast people's first reaction won't be that you're ugly. Don't expect to date women though unless you are extroverted (I'm not.) Best case scenario is that robots will fill the empty void we ugly people feel.

because youre fucked. everyone is just trying to make you feel better/deflect that "WAAAAAH IM AN UGLY VIGRIN!! conversation with you.

I wonder if ugly people suffer more nowadays than they used to. It seems to me that high population density fucks ugly people more, and mass media fucks them even more than that.

If we all lived in tribes of ~150 people and didn't have 24/7 access to photos/videos of the most beautiful people in the world, I suspect beauty standards would become a lot more healthy and reasonable

True. Back in the day, it really didn't matter. It was about survival. Nowadays though it's alot harder since how interconnected we are, and standards have risen a shit ton.

I thought that was the point of the BloatLord threads.

I gave our aesthetically challenged friend a wider neck (neck muscle can undergo hypertrophy exercise like any other muscle), a bit kinder lighting/color (he can get a tan), and cut off the top of his head because he has a stupid haircut (which is easily fixed, especially since he appears to have a full head of hair).

Pretty big improvement for 3 things that anyone can change, huh?

I think the guy on the right is actually quite attractive in the second version, but I'm a straight guy so would appreciation female input

Not true

THOSE ARE LOW SMV GUYS WHO SURF CRAIGSLIST FOR FAT CHICKS TO FUCK

do you think Chad is surfing facebook and banging ugly fatties? get the fuck out of here.

This is now a Veeky Forums face rate thread, how bad am I?

take the neckpill

you're not ugly, but you're not doing yourself any favors with that neck

Trash genetics. It's over.

More or less. I still lift so I can have a shit teir face balanced on top of a decent body in the hopes that that's all it takes once 80% of the population is obese.

You may be ugly, but you're a man. You're not stupid. Life isn't just about being good-looking. Just like how you build your physique; life is about building your own reality.

there are too many men, women can pick the very best
>we need a war

I'm ugly as well, would say Im a 4/10 maybe 5/10 on a good day. Just use humor, be confident and dont be a dick. Also brush your teeth, dress nice and shower.

After I realized you have to be confident with females when I was 18, I banged 2 women regularly within a year.

confidencs is the biggest factor, hard to train that desu

work out more, dress better, make up for your lack of looks with other things like money and education

not him, but i can dump some

le 56% face

So is the last girl your wife now?

The only ones you hear from are the ugly ones anyway buddy lol

I love these

Look up RSD

me too, they are works of art that do a fantastic job of conveying the impression they intend to

1/10 haircut, its ruining everything

take the neckpill my friend

>posting your face on Veeky Forums
You would look good with better lighting, a thicker neck and a better haircut. And Alps opening your eyes

Literally two choices
Get surgery
OR
Fucking deal with it
Both options are complex and will take time and money to effectively achieve. It's up to you.

Cocaine, its like hotwiring a women's brain to fuck.

Change the frame and arms on this meme, he's too wide

>>>/incels.me/

Not him but how do I achieve this neck?

Oh God I see the resemblance to me. Im not that ugly but I am ugly.