Fitception

How has getting fit changed girls perceptions of you?

Just got a message from a girl at random and don't want to smash. Pic related

Tell her you're gay

Pics

Not really, I'm only complimented by straight guys and girls I have no interest in

You don't like smash bros or what?

you snob

>haha hey

>Tfw she talks to him like she is the guy
Looks at all those words. While OP says almost nothing.

>OP texts like a faggot
>girl has to make shitty excuse of being drunk to send her true motives

You are perfect for one another.

>be me
>don’t go out much
>go out with friends last weekend
>talk to some randoms
>dude tells me no homo but I’m really good looking
>3 times actually
>dance with other girl in club
>can’t remember how hot she was cause I was so drunk
>don’t make a move because she wasn’t my type

Maybe I should go out more. I don’t think I’m amazing looking but I take care of myself I guess.

Double tap to like

They generally give me the benefit of the doubt on all sorts of shit now. That said, it's not blatant the way it is with cougars or gay guys.

>haha hey

>OP tells girl he's busy when she asked to hang out
>she comes back begging for the dick

guys, this is important and when you do this it shows that you have other options. It's an important step to getting laid.

Tell her you got to return some tapes

Lol you retard. Why would I engage with someone I'm not interested in?

she looks like a ham ham

>be at party
>bi dude comes up to me
>"no homo, but you have a real nice body"
>t..thanks...

>be me
>start new job in government
>most blokes wear suits so i follow and wear my decent suit
>older women grab my arms while talking to me
>one bloke goes: "man you're like harvey specter."
>still a fat kid inside can't tell if he's being legit or just making fun of me
>"ch..cheers man."
>the few women my age show absolutely no interest
>despite me spilling barely a few ounces of spaghetti talking to them
they can sense my insecurity about my small calves

Absolutely, with all that hair hiding the neck.

I wish girls gave us compliments..

Lol not a ham ham but I'm still not interested

>pluck eyebrows off
>draw them back on
why do they do this?

If you arent sure if you want to smath push the situation a little bit furter and ask for a thresome. You have more power than u imagine

>Follow your dreams.pink_dolphin.jpg

That face is a golem jesus

>How has getting fit changed girls perceptions of you?
Made me more aware of how shallow we are as humans attaching so much on physical attraction

At least someone who is Veeky Forums earned it I guess

>that face
Would still smash

No. Iv always had girls approach and be interested in me because iv got a very mysterious personality and give zero fucks about what they think of me, often makes me very sarcastic, raw and critical of girls behavior which they love for some unknown fucking reason.

Its just a ruse to hide behind my autism. I would rather read excel spreadsheets than go out to parties.

I've only gotten more attention from guys. Women don't care about muscles.

I'm trying to figure out whatt's wrong with the face

Hmmm...I think it's everything. Yeah, that's it.

Should smash brah

I cannot unsee that, OP is like a chick while the girl is the alpha male.

It's bittersweet earning it right? As nice as it is to be noticed and sought after by women, you know in the back of your mind that a few years ago they wouldn't so much as look at you. My trust in people is zero at this point

yeah girls that look like shrek make me rock hard baby

If you arent sure if you want to smath push the situation a little bit furter and ask for a thresome. You have more power than u imagine

>Follow your dreams.pink_dolphin.jpg

feel like itd make her dick look less feminine for some reason

her face looks kinda like dr doom's mask

bro just smash you'll both have fun i dont see any negatives here

underrated

I think deep down its us bros that lift for insecurity no matter what we tell ourselves.

Its only once we become properly exposed from the confidence and put ourselves out there that females take note.

I literally got more pussy as a skelly.

Just fuck her? What's the matter, you gay?

It's her nose.

her makeup is really intense and shitty, and her nose is a little big, really it's the nose and eyebrows and the extreme contouring that she decided to apply and make her features look extra angular

Female Jeff Seid?

Lmao she has Seid's lower face

Thats a girl that loves anal.

Tell her you just want to cum in her ass, if she says no drop her

agreed.

OP should just enjoy the free pussy

Decent body but damn man that face is a dealbreaker

>barely 10pm
>I'm super drunk haha
Fucking kids

if you haven't been wasted at 10am you're a shuttin virgin

Sure am pal. That made you feel better?

Why does he look so gay

Yeh, it has. I get a ton of female attention now. I'm much more confident and my standards have shot up. I'm 6 foot 1 and 215 lbs at 10-12%. Pretty big and stand out in all social settings instantly (especially if I dress to show off my body). Guys respect me more and never say crap to my face. It's good and I love lifting but all this is just a bonus. I would still lift every day even if I got none of this attention. It's therapeutic.

It is indeed, but you got to understand the context here, the guys on this board are thirstier even than those on /r9k/

Yeah because you totally wouldn't lust after a 8/10 even if she used to be a landwhale

This is generally what happens when you turn a girl down, they find it weird you won't take free sex and think you're missing something and strive extra hard to get you to say yes and get validation.

god damn, burn it with fire

>Just
>november 18

Lol the first part was in November. The second part was yesterday

this is a walking fake rape accusation bucko

Where do you know this girl from?
I think maybe I would get girls hitting on me if I had a friend group but I don't know anyone

Women hate hearing the truth.

Fucking kek

I used to get no attention from women, like at all. I recently lost a ton of weight after permabulking for two years so I look pretty good.
So earlier this week a girl from okcupid messaged me and offered to drive 50 minutes from the other side of town to go grab a coffee. Anyway, we talked for two hours and despite my awkwardness she mentioned several times that she thought it was "going so well".
Anyway, we get into her car and start making out and she keeps feeling up my and and chest, saying stuff like "you're in such good shape".
Tldr I think I made it

She looks like Peyton from One Tree Hill. Maybe this will help you smash.

This.

I lift for myself. Even though I wouldnt mind more attention, going to the gym, eating well and progressing steadily is what keeps me functional and not becoming a full suicidal depressed faggot again.

Married. Be a real man and tell her to stay loyal.

That doesn't look like an engagement ring tho

I moved from "average body but pretty face" to "upper level body and pretty face", get like mires on 90% of the time with women. Well maybe even 95%, depends really. But it has bothered me so much that I bought an Orthodox christian cross necklace and wear it as slut repellant. It doesnt really help me too much because they dont look at it, so I guess a panzerdivision natsoc tattoo might help. Tho I have to hide it for work or something...mang I dont know. Its pretty degenerate as well, I think I would have to go live in a muslim society where these ravenous whores are at least a little bit restrained.

The women mire me, and the men tend to try to herass me more, quite bothersome. Sometimes I just dont care and want to be left alone you know mang

Post face

>What are mirrors

The photo is taken from a mirror, meaning that is actually her right hand.

Ever considered the fact people wear engagement-rings on different hands in different countries?

lol this back pedaling

Tell her you have a boyfriend

el goblino...

Lmao at your grasping at straws to not be wrong.

this.
guys mire, and fat girls.

t. a dumbass who can’t be wrong on an anonymous Japanese whale hunting board

Ever consider the fact that all English speaking countries wear it on the left hand?
Dumbass.

>le 56 percent face

Kek

That's her left hand.

this shit crack me up

what does being a real man have to do with staying loyal?

This is approaching negative values

I'm chubby but have a handsome face

i will never get tired of the people who lack the spatial reasoning to understand mirrors

Posting in right thread on this Mongolian Cheesemakers Forum

>be fatty
>make a concentrated effort to get lean and go full Ottermode
>still DYEL by Veeky Forums standards.
>finally comfortable with my body, although I've still someway to go.
>decide to throw a quick IG story up. Gauge the response
>in the first few seconds there's one or two views.
>goes quiet
>suddenly a few more.... Word must be spreading
>within 30 minutes over 25+ views from female friends including a few DM's
>that's a good sign.
>reply to the messages and carry on as if "what, doesn't your crush/BF/ex look like that. Mmmm. That's a shame for you" sort of attitude.
>messages continue. Proceed to ignore them and carry on like it's no big deal.
>all these messages from people who were ice cold to me before I made gains. Be gone THOTS
Thanks fit!

I think you have to accept that most people can't lose weight/get fit, particularly over long periods of time. So, they're liking the results of your personal drive and ambition, which is definitely part of your personality. And that personality may not have been as developed several years ago.

>or at least that idea lets me sleep at night

Proof that Veeky Forums makes you gay.

The delusion

how...

Yeah more girls approach me now. Only problem is that I'm still fat, just no longer obese. So women my age want me because they're ready to settle down and start a family. Younger girls wont even look at me except the insecure ones. I would go for those women that want a family but I'm saving up to go back to school, no way I could afford a family and school at the same time.

I'm just handsome, being completely honest

post pic

>Just got a message from a girl at random and don't want to smash.
I see that you are already adapting the to Veeky Forums ways.

because you're attracted to him.

The Coping xD

5'8 masterrace

She has a wedding ring on.