Goddammit I'm a FatAss and I can't help it.... What the fuck?

Hey Veeky Forums, been trying to lose weight for God know hows fucking long. Why do I suck at this?

eat less work more faggot

See attached... Is it really that bad?

>why do I suck at this?
Fatties are lazy so laziness would be my guess.

>drinking alcohol

well no wonder. come back when you're serious.

Are you for real? Can't have some excitement in my life and loose weight. What the shits... As you can tell I am drinking bourbon straight, newfag.

>Drinking your calories
Yes

it says right there how many calories you're consuming. might as well get a fucking happy meal and a sundae. idiot

sorry i just realized how inappropriate my post was.i meant to say "fat idiot"

A Fucking HAPPY MEAL and FRIES would not have me posting on fucking Veeky Forums with you SAVAGE motherfuckers.

So what else more can I do?

how about the fuckin' obvious and reduce "1000 calories over" to "zero calories over"

jesus christ do you have fat in your brain too?

Fat on the brain is pretty severe if I do say so myself. I'm surprised I haven't seen a "Fitbit is full of shit" post yet... That gives me a little hope.

I came here for support not bigotry and insults! I'm going back to NeoGAF where I'm accepted!

>I BOUGHT A FIT BIT WHY AM I NOT FIT

fat people are fucking retarded too apparently

(Calories in - Calories out) / 3500 = Weight loss? Don't forget PEMDAS

Assuming this isn't fake, what would the alternative for "caleries in/calories out" even be?

>hard mode
no "muh genetics"
no "starvation mode"

You think I'm posting all these images for MORAL SUPPORT. Hah, fuck you. I want motherfuckers to really tell me how it is.

What app?

Notice, I have not said either of those phrases. I know Physics. It's a simple game of in vs out. Does Fitbit really tell the truth though?

Fitbit Blaze. I have it on my wrist like 80% of my life.

>Fitbit Blaze
How does it know calories over? Do you enter food eaten through a web app or some shit?

You're eating the same amount of calleries as a polar bear needs to not starve

I enter food on myfitnesspal. It calculates calories based on heart rate.

How many pounds does a polar bear currently weight? I'm at 270 lbs, a polar bear may be just a tad more, fucktard.

>1074 calories over
>what else more can i do

solid troll 3/10 almost got baited hard

Alright, you KEKmakers anonymours... Which should I do based on the stats above? (A) as posted. Or (B) next image?

BTW... Didn't realize that C U C K = K E K...

40.6% of your calories came from alcohol. So I'm guessing that you can't really eat much less real food. I'd start there.

You know, that's the crux of a fat person. "I'm going to drink tonight..." Fuck, didn't portion 40(.6)% of my calories for alcohol to have a decent buzz. What the shit?

this, op. 3k calories a day? try half that.

work harder fatty

Become vegan,

you could either do intentense cardio for about 2-3 hours or you can eat 1000 calories less.