Lifting for guts. Who do you lift for

Lifting for guts. Who do you lift for

myself

myself
that's a lie, i lift for other people to mire me and make me feel good about myself

For her, my father and Jesus.

I want to be the fittest Saria fag in the world.

For de ladiessss :DD

karsa orlong

For my emperor

My man.

I lift to find her

For the one and only

Glòir Aen Ker'zaer

Arvie

No you don't want such a gf
They might seen cute but they tend to overanalize shit and ask the dumbest question imaginable since they need confirmation for everything they do
>"They offered me a drink but I didn't want it cause i wasn't thirsty. They sure won't mind it....right user?"
>"The waiter said they are out of *enter trivial item here* so I told them it's fine I eat it without said item, I don't need it that much....right user?"

It can be so fucking annoying at times it feels like speaking with a toddler that doesn't understand basic social norms yet, especially when we are out with friends and I fucking know they hear that dumb shit

>t. somebody with social anxious gf

not on a super autistic level, but I can back this statement.

I love her for everything else but this constant confirmation-seeking drives me nuts

The surging energetic feeling of potential ready to strike out like lightning at any moment

The insecurities are fucking annoying for me, or just getting annoyed randomly at really trivial shit. But overall she is super chill and laid back, which is nice but sometimes its fucking annoying.

For Wamuu, reason I got into lifting in the first place

Lifting for 1 thing is for absolute plebs, you have to mix it up a bit for maximum gainz blessings.

Here is a nice routine for starters:

>Mon: Rome
>Tues: Rich
>Wed: Wotan (Wednesday: Woden's day. Can opt to lift for Tyr on Tuesday or Thor on Thursday. Christcucks kys.)
>Thurs: Bloatlord
>Fri: Kars
>Sat: cheat day, lift for any pleb shit you like, girls, aesthetics, etc.
>Sun: Hitler

FUCKING YESS
HE'S THE EPITOME OF TOBLAKAI
FITES DRAGONS AND FUCKS WOMEN
DOSENT AFRAID OF ANYTHING

I lift for the Zaporozhian Cossacks, of course.

for the Galactic Reich

Me, why waste all this effort on some fantasy?

For my ex, it's seems stupid but I want to be a 9/10 now that i break up
not my ex but close enough.

For the coming man.

Patrician answer user, have a nice day.

AWAKEN

MY

MASTERS

whoresons, the temerian lillies will be free again one day

TREMBLE, PRIMITIVE BEINGS.

For the Emperor.

For her