Fitizen alcoholics

Best go-to drink for fitoholics?

Alcoholics Anonymous

A bottle of water before passing out

Tequila is the only hard liquor that has health benefits. I do a shot of that and a yeungling after work once a week and an occasionally some wine if I cook steaks.

>Tequila is the only hard liquor that has health benefits

get a load of this fucking idiot.

Whiskey or cognac.

Water

If you're watching your carbs and live in Aus, Bighead beer has 0g carbs, it just tastes like shit.

Gin & diet tonic with lemon and lime is the only answer

Literally any normal liquor (not Fireball or some sugary shit) and a diet mixer if you need it.

>pure ethanol
Sounds guuuud

Kek. Yeah, I'll take some of that. GET ME FUCKED, Veeky Forums

Life is suffering. My favourite drinks in the world are the mojito and Moscow mule...if I make the Moscow mule with Diet ginger beer I should be allright?

I'd have 2-3 mojitos each day if they didn't have so much sugar in them. Sure, I love a good martini and everything but you can't drink them at anytime of day and chill like you can a mojito or mule. I've had mojitos with breakfast every now and then, it's too Fucking early to do that with a martini

this and straight vodka.
miss you beer, we'll be together again some day

man, I'll miss beer when I start cutting.

yeah it's a challenge. I've had like 3 beers so far this year. Gone down from like 20-30 a week. But I enjoy GTs and I just don't drink that often/much anymore

G & T, baby
Aviation and Fever Tree

Not sure exactly where you can find Aviation tho; I only ever had it in Massachusetts. Bombay will cut it if you can't get Aviation.

>20-30 a week

spirits and sugarfree soda OP

lol bought a slab once surprisingly not that shit

>0g carbs
How's that possible?

black magic dude

I drink gin & soda water with some lime and cucumber
Or gin & tonic with lime and lemon
I like fever tree
drinking really does hurt gains alot especially when you get really drunk i do once a week sometimes twice and after have a two day hangover

bump

>Spirits and dry wines.

I drink some red wine and a cocktail once or twice a week. Usually a nice Italian red and a gin tonic.

In the summer I tend to make a lot of mojitos and moscow mules. It's summer for like 5 days here, so it's OK.

>Best go-to drink for fitoholics?
Water.

vodka neat comrade

hahahahah

For me it's vodka with sips.

Bottle-conditioned beer for the nutritious yeast

A nice oatmeal stout or Double IPA. Triple if you can find one.

I live 5 minutes from there. Can confirm its delic

This and Checked

Any drink ideas while you're on keto?

not just straight spirits

Ive been repping whiskey ginger recently. plz r8

I love beer so I've been drinking Michelob Ultra, since it has like 1/4 the normal carbs in a light beer. Tastes like fucking ass, but I really dont care since when I'm drinking light beer I'm usually just slamming em back

My local liquor stores sell Devils Springs. It's a quadruple distilled overproofed vodka. Its 151 proof. Basically, its the most calorie efficient way to get a buzz and the quadruple distillation makes it as straightforward for your liver as possible.

Learn to be a man and drink it straight and it even impresses party goers. Make sure to hydrate though.

Also, it prevents that bloated feeling from drinking a bunch of dude bro beers all night.

whiskey on the cuts
white russians on the bulks

>when im cutting
vodka + club soda + lime
>when im not
any craft beer
wine
pretty much anything really

i typically have 1-2 drinks a day, i dont really like to binge or get drunk but i like the relaxation from a beer or two.

>8-10 a night
>Can't stop, won't stop, don't even know how to stop

Trips of truth.
Got a cheap 25 years old cognac and was waiting for a special day to open it. Anyone knows if this brand is any good?

Just drank a bottle of vodka with my gf guys. Am I gonna make It?

You'll do fine brother, you'll do fine

all of them, if you're lean enough and has a decent body its easy to mantain your weight while lifting hard and drinking everyday
i've been drinking at least 12 beers everyday for the past 4 months and i'm weighting the same without losing strength

bump

I just inject pure ethanol intravenously, ingesting through the mouth is for fags.

>a two day hangover
I've only had that once, when i blacked out with and had no water before going to bed
try two glasses of water before falling asleep and you'll barely have any hangonver the next day

This.

When I get absolutely shit-faced at College parties I'm drinking Vodka Lime Soda. If it's just casual drinks I'll drink a Low Carb Beer.

Don't be an anti social faggot and quit drinking all together.