Why does my back look so terrible? Is it fixable or is it because of my wide hips?

Why does my back look so terrible? Is it fixable or is it because of my wide hips?

Think it looks pretty decent breh

Do more ab work. Fill in those obliques.

Is this one of those posts like where a hot girl looks fantastic in the selfie and writes "Im ugly" so she can get compliments? If so then you are a retard, fuck you. If not then your back looks cool and I dont know what youre talking about.

Above the hips is what I’m talking about

Because it is more an X instead of an V
But the prblem are your wide hips. I thinks you can't fix this

what do you do to have a wide back like that?

X naut

Only thing you can do is gain some weight around your waist area dude. Doesn't neccesarily mean you have to lose your abs even

High volume deads, weighted chin-ups, heavy rows, and high volume lat pulldowns

I think it's because you're gay.

>thinly veiled check me out thread

You don't have wide hips, you've got a narrow as fuck upper waist paired with wide shoulders though. If I were you I'd look up what frank zane has to say about training this body type

>fishing for a praise
Fuck off cunt, your back looks good.

Too much fat. It seems to be wide and have some muscular developed, the only thing left is definition.

your back looks great. youre nitpicking almost to the point of dysmorphia. chill out broseph

You have insane lats but zero obliques

More ab work is required. Reverse crunches and leg raises are your friend.

Is there a less gay alternative to reverse crunches?

All ab work on the floor is gonna be gay, deal with it
Try figure eights, twists, lying leg raises

jefferson deadlifts

you realize he's doing the best possible pose for back, right? he's flexing lats and pulling shoulders forward. obviously in every day life he doesn't look that wide.

you should link that if you're thinking of something specific. when I google "frank zane narrow waist" I get him giving advice for how to GET a narrow waist which is the last thing OP or I want.

This

needs more thickness time to start rowing u skelly

do you mean you guys don't walk around with your lats flexed?
shoulders back, chest out, lats flared out and I walk around feeling like one of this motherfuckers

you realize he's doing the best possible pose for neck flares, right? he's flexing flaps and pulling his face forward. obviously in every day life he doesn't look that wide.

Sounds like you have a case of ILS, get that checked out user

ded

>not resting your arms on your lats
>not pushing your triceps out so you look wide

Pull your pants like a normal person and it will look normal.

>walking around like that constantly
Why don’t you just walk around posing double bicep

this will be the norm in a few decades if gym culture continues to grow as it has and roids are legalized.

that's just for flirting - but you just need one

ILS just looks like a tryhard dyel tactic to appear bigger. If you’re actually Big walking around with your lats spread, well good for you

>muh gym
>other people can't enjoy the only thing I think I'm good at

They're above his ass crack. What else do you want?

you have to lose some v taper by growing obliques. do one arm carries/holds, side planks, etc.

Kylo ren mode only