Claimed to bench 500lbs

>Claimed to bench 500lbs
>Claimed natty
>AlphaDestiny said he is natty
Just how delusional can Alex from AlphaDestiny be to trust this faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=npRAYkeT5cA
youtu.be/2nG8y30CmqE
youtube.com/watch?v=LjFPGNOi42Y
youtube.com/watch?v=xwSxJLyK3jo
youtube.com/channel/UCBpGLqhKLDwX1CWlnPDu3XQ/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who is this guy?

alphadestiny has enough influence to get paid hollywood hush money?
well done lad!

through the twisting nether

youtube.com/watch?v=npRAYkeT5cA

through the twisting nether, dude thinks hes in irl shaman from world of warcraft, does some crazy lifts like an 1800 pound rack pull, claims 21 inch arms.

well hes anti vaccine and everything that comes with that, does stranger things like sitting under pine trees to inhale the pollen as a supposed test boost, 1800lb rack pull is on video and so is him measuring his arms at 21 inches

Nether is fucking crazy

and i mean the scary type of fucking crazy

i'd shoot tranquilizer darts into this schizophrenic fuck if he came within 40 feet of me

what happened to his channel?

got axed by youjew. he has a new one now but its exclusively /x/ bullshit

He created a new channel youtu.be/2nG8y30CmqE where he claimed he benched 500lbs

OH SHIT I DID NOT KNOW THIS thanks user

This retard claimed to squat 800lbs and benched 500lbs and he claimed he was natty.

youtube.com/watch?v=LjFPGNOi42Y

he just lifts with shit/weird form (a la kyriakos grizzly)

It's impressive but that can be called a squat my range of motion drives me down to the center of the earth

I mean he's been lifting for 20 years and he doesn't look that roided out except for his back

I bench 445 atm weighing 220. Lifting 8 years.

It's not an impossible feat natty especially if you dont mind gaining the extra weight to just accomplish it. I will probably bench 500 by 2020.

I think that can be attributed to the fact he's like 5'4

Wrong. He's around 6 2".

guy has legit great genetics and is strong as fuck

the longer i lift the more i start to believe people are natty, I think he is

also so is eric, js

Youtube removed him because he was scamming people into buying psychic readings from him. Seriously. Guy is a con man and not natty.

ITT: mental illness

>doesnt look that roided out
wow

>if you dont mind gaining the extra weight to just accomplish it

exactly why I roid

How the fuck I was not aware of this guy? He is fucking insane lmao. I've watched 2 videos and I'm hooked already.

What are you? 220lbs at 5'4?

he has some pretty creative ways of hitting the muscles. i learned a lot from him. whether he's natty or benched 500 doesn't matter. i bet none of you can do the short rom lifts with the weight can and if you can't you're weaker than him.

>the he's been lifting for x amount of years so he MUST be natty

You retards know that the longer you lift the less gains you get right?

t. 10 year lifter

Can I get a guesstimate at what this weight is?

iirc he is around 240lbs

Didn't he have one where all of his little americans hopped on too?

Ok Jason Blaha

>600 dl
>800 sq
>500 b
so, geared? Because for most people, you'd only get that kind of disparity in sq/dl #'s when they're in a geared meet
which means that all of this lifts there are inflated by at least 200 #'s

He's also vegan but doesn't eat soy

Looks possibe natty tbqhwy

Definitely a POSSIBLE natty physique. No massive capped delts, and frankly small traps judging from the second pic.

Those numbers are probably based on his retarded form and partial lifts so not competition stuff obviously

first of all, is it certain that is his channel? for all I know he got deleted on youtube and uploaded new videos ONLY to dailymotion. Might be some random retard posting like he was the guy

Nah it's him he says he pressed 500 in the video

Maybe Netherbrah unlocked additional spiritual gains through his shaman larping.
Maybe the inhalation of pine tree pollen in a full moon night really does increase test by a higher amount than any chemical could hope to achieve
Are nether shrugs,rows and rackpulling plates,tables,bags and a black woman the way to achieve to go?

>The first 2 years of lifting count the most. After that you will only make minute gains, doesn't matter if you actually did make a lot of gains in the beginning

Does anyone have his supplement list?

The best fitness youtuber

1 lb weed / day

he has a video on his channel

lmao me too, all these faggots getting angry and I'm just enjoying how strange this man is. Whats the significance of the nether?

This dude is like way fucked in the head. Some of his ideas are amazing though, like really wise yoda-level shit. You just have to ignore all the bullshit. Lifts are very impressive too. Actually natty and vegan too. Would smoke a joint with / 10.

He presents some views in an unhinged way for humour at times, like this video for example youtube.com/watch?v=xwSxJLyK3jo

dude its not for humor he has a whole channel of stuff like that with different characters or "spirit guides"

People don't maximize their gains at the same rate user.

2 minutes in...
3 plate squat
no depth
shaky as fuck
>mfw barely half of a quarter rep with cheese

post body

>juicy as fuck upper body
>decent legs compared to upper
>toothpick calves
The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away

Would it be fair to say that gains are logarithmic? I.e. you get 50% of your potential year 1, 25% year 2, etc. etc.

youtube.com/channel/UCBpGLqhKLDwX1CWlnPDu3XQ/videos