IF

In the wild you have to kill the animal before you eat it.

Therefore fasted training is the correct way.

It’s weird people have convinced themselves they need to eat BEFORE they work out, isn’t it Veeky Forums ?

and how many animals have you killed and eaten?

in the wild you have no toilet paper to wipe your ass

therefore not using toilet paper is the correct way

what is food preservation

I don't think you fully thought this out.

I train hungry and naked
then I feast in the locker room next to a campfire, put on clothes made from freshly prepared leather and sing my tribe's traditional songs

Don't people get upset when you start a fire in the locker room?

I hope you don't use any kind of gym equipment because they don't grow in the wild

>In the wild you have to kill

What is a hunter gather society?

Hint: it involves two occupations, and only one of them is hunting, you colossol faggot.

EVERYTHING IN YOUR FUCKNG PICTURE WAS GATHERED, NOT HUNTED.

KYS.

>sing my tribe's traditional songs
one should actually make some lifting hymns that one can sing during rest

Eating before is actually harmful
You are competing the blood flow with your stomach

gym pyromancer does it all the time retard

>when OP thinks cavemen were eating for aesthetics

i've had the same thought my man. problem is fasted training sucks. imo the best solution is to eat fat and protein before training, and restrict all your carbs to after training.

In the Wild... when an alpha male exerts dominance in your territory, you have to battle to lay claim to the females in the area

Thus, I urinate in the gym in various places to mark my territory, screech at incoming males seeking to reclaim said territory, and battle while dual wielding tricep pull down ropes and attack chads that can’t take the hint to back the fuck off

This. And if you ate a good amount of carbs the day before, your performance shouldn't noticeably suffer.

>what is a leaf
the state of you...

>he doesn't hunt his own cheese

In the nature you are naked

It's weird people convinced themselves they have to wear CLOTHES before being physically active

sounds comfy

In nature those with single digit iq's like you wouldn't haven survived.

Therefore you should off yourself

>Implying i dont shoot my pizza before i eat it

> hes never speared himself a wild pizza
Never gonna make it

Pics of your shit body or blow your own brains out cuck

Yeah what kind of retard decides to get energies before training huh?

I would feel too weak if I train fasted. Maybe cardio is ok.

>food
>energy
do you even fast breh?

Do people still eat before working out? I thought it was known that making your body compete between working out and digestion was a terrible idea all around.

I guess fat fucks have to stuff their face all day long. When will they learn.

Is that a wild feminist?

It takes 12-24 hours for food to digest into usable "energy" you retarded faggot. Eating immediately before a workout does literally nothing.

Plotting o'er the lanky Longmen tall,
From pits of deep, and grease-ed wall
We dig away, 'ere Tunnel Day
To heed our Manlet Fathers' Call

Manlets of yore dug mighty holes
While barbells rose, achieving goals
In pits so deep, where manlets sleep
In forums Veeky Forums where Longman trolls

Far above, the lanky Longman trains
Manlets below dwell still in chains
We dig away, 'ere Tunnel Day
To claim our long-forgotten gains

Hail othinn, sael othinn

Dumb fuck it takes that long to get literally everything the body can out of the food and to dispose of it out of your anus.

Simple carbs hit the blood in sub 1 hour.

Billions of years of evolution defeated by mother nature's 1 simple trick (hint: it's poopoobutt from not wiping your diarrhea)

Think a river, ocean or a small body of water will cure even the worst poopoobutt?!?! Think again

Hehe yes it is fellow poster! I bet the hog left one too many days at the station wagon!! Haha.. But on another note have you seen the latest Jordan Peterson clip amigo? It's fucking sick you should check it out

The military does workouts at 6am before anyone eats, then afterward you go eat. Even though you’re retarded you might be on to something. Then again, I’m pretty sure they just do that because it’s cool outside, and so they can waste more of your time later in the day.

Not that guy but you anti fasters need to listen and listen good: insulin sensitivity, IF is a good assist but what's more import is a ketogenic diet, eating a carb-restricted high-fat diet will raise your numb to the bone insulin sensitivity, what that means is, your body has an easy time using its own resources in order to make energy.

People on long-term keto experience consistent energy levels throughout the day, people with very low insulin sensitivity need to flood their bodies with sugar and candies and cookies to get a substantial insulin response to get going, that's why fat people never lose weight. Is it any surprise: "oh I'm gonna go back to eating candy only this candy is called protein powder 12g of sugar oh I'm going to have some protein bars ooh and get me a double burger I want all that meat that's good for lifting, uh, let's not skip the bun this time. Next thing you know chubbycito has again numbed both his bodies insulin response and dopamine response so fatty coughs chugga needs more STIMULATION: FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD I FEAL LIKE SHIT IF I DONT EAT

Very few know what hunger actually feels like, most people just know what it feels like to have a drop in blood sugar and are hard wired to know how to respond

I get it

*cringe*

Naturalistic fallacy you mong.

You can't derive an ought from an is.

Underrated

If you couldn't derive an ought from an is YOU wouldn't know, and I know that because your faggot ass uses that /pol/-Reddit-amateur debate "fallacy" language.

Think you have a *good* enough understanding to refute Aristotle? He seemed to think you could "derive an ought from an is." I'm not saying he's right, I'm saying your brain would poopoo and sputter out when you tried to read his arguments, and the same for his inferior, Hummus.

Never use the word fallacy unless you can sit down, and on a piece of paper demonstrate that in every single case this move (which has to be defined in a way that can be contained by language) would lead to either a false, or an unproven conclusion. Goodbye most of the "top 100 fallacies you might be using", they're not

Now sit down for this one, once you've done that understand this: logic is irrelevant to this argument and most arguments here and in every field everywhere. The epistemological context of making health claims is not the same as axiom-> postulate, only when you are dealing with commonly shared axioms can you even begin to use language like "logic". And you won't ever have that in the medical field except in causal studies, then you do have it but working from the particular to the axiom, logic will apply in any causal investigation btw because it derivation implies axiom

It takes literally a minute for me to notice more energy and more clear thinking after eating a banana

>"logic is irrelevant"
kek
There is a subreddit for you, you'll fit right in '/r/iamverysmart'.

>fatties are actually this delusional

>the bros in the back

your finger will become best friends with your asshole unless you can manage to find those rare two-ply leaves

I'm sub 12% bf year round

That's what you think. I had a buddy who was convinced he was under 15% because he could see his abs. DXA scan said 27%.

>*cringe*
The reddit calls the reddit reddit

>"He points out a fallacy"
>Spergs out, "All fallacies are wrong"
lol

toppest kek

Absorbability of protein powder is measurable with specific amino acids, e.g., L-tryptophan, giving rushes within a few minutes.

this post made me feel 50% more manly

You dont go out and kill your oatmeal. A lot of vikings would eat a shitload of oatmeal before raiding.