Demotivated

I bench 215
OHP 150

Isolate arms every session for 2 years, dirty bulked and fucked up and now that I've started cutting I look like a skeleton, no arms no muscle whatsoever. Even have stretch marks ALL over my biceps indicating big growth, but nope

Why.... wtf

Any advice?

You are cutting to many calories if you lose strengt.

And watch your macros.

I'm maintaining and even gaining strength on some lifts man

Gonna end up being 160 with a fucking 2plate bench soon

Lads how is this possible? Pretty sure the average guy looks more muscular than this without lifting. Is this b8?

No that's what bad lighting looks like on a high bf lifter

Then what is the problem? You cant really control how your body looks. Aside from BF

Cut down to respectable bf level and try again. You got too fat. You will kinda look bigger when you bring your bf % down by about 10%. You just look soft and mushy now.

Yep.
I challenge anyone on here to take a full front shot in full on daylight or no light hitting u at all. You'll see how small u really are.

Work lats and abs more. You have decent sized arms and pecs it just doesn't seem that way because of your proportions and bf.

I trained chest SO hard to get pec development because I thought they were small, now I realise that for years the definition I wanted is under the fucking fat and now theyre disproportionately big when i flex

Plus my lats are meh but not shit, I wasn't flairing in the pic

Get a hormone profile done. You look testosterone deficient.

I have little or no success to. Just keep going somehow, keep learning. Whether we're doing something wrong or whether we just have shitty bodies and terrible genetics that don't respond as well all we can do is keep working at it, because the other option is to stop and become even worse than we already are. So basically keep on keeping on.

surprised no one is asking for a form check

i've got a feeling those are quarter reps

lmao you look like shit

Is it the angle or do you really have no traps?

your problem is that your mentally fucking ill, you have a behavioral disorder which is why you don't exercise, you're so ashamed of your fucking disgusting body that you need to vent by lying on Veeky Forums just to have any interaction at all with other human beings where people don't point-blank treat you like a fucking creep, which you absolutely are. fuck off.

Bad program/Don't eat enough and clear/bad sleep/inconsistent/shitty form. Maybe everything at once.

>215 bench
>150 OHP

Thats because you are a skelly. Try getting those up to at least bench 225 for a 3 sets of 8-12 and ohp 155

ahahhahaha

check test levels, you have slight gyno it seems

I second this, you either have terrible form or those numbers are wrong