Natty Lifting

How long into lifting did you realize being natty is counterproductive and simply a waste of time?

Other urls found in this thread:

steroid.com/Finasteride.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

About 7 months in

As I gradually got engrossed in the fitness culture, so I'd say about a year from the point I started lifting. Still natty after 3 years because Im still young.

Is that Rufio's son?

It might be fun in the first few years but after that you're just gonna be fucked up if you don' take them right. Just look at Connor Murphy. He was aesthetic as fuck first but now he has lost his gains and is turning bald because of his drug use.

I'm 4 years in and honestly happy being natty. Sure it's harder to progress and I won't ever look like some freak show. But at the same time I look incredible by normie standards so that's all I could ask for.

And you're gonna keep your gains without fucking up your body in the long run.

>Be 15
>Start lifting
>Feel like I never grow
>Fast forward 8 years
>Weight increased by 50 pounds
>Never touched anything other than food
>Known as that friend who is really shredded

Feels good to beat the entire fitness industry

Your gains disappear in your thirties. It’s gets harder and harder to maintain and grow muscle as the years go by.

OP is a SOYMANLET

i started lifting when i was 19 im 23 now and the gains are just so slow now i can gain strength without any noticeable effects on my body i dont think ill start roiding any time soon though but maybe when im like 30 ill just be like fuck it and turn into a monster

time is a finite resource which I would rather spend on living than on faster results in the gym

now enjoy your premature death

never
>lift to get healthy and look good
> roiding will ruin your health and make you look like shit in the long run
for every roider who looks good there are 3 who look like the michelin man

I want to see some longitudinal studies that confirm that steroid use in youth doesn't increase risk of premature death. Anybody have data?

Not if you're predisposed to hair loss

>roid for body
>while losing face

Only a retarded gymcel thinks that's a good trade

But it's not?

I'm 6 foot 2 and 200-210 lbs at 12% BF. I'm 23 and started working out when I was 17. I look fucking great and get a little leaner at the same weight every year. Birdies love my body and I'm bigger, leaner, stronger than almost 75-80% people in every gym. I'll never face any health problems or get bald prematurely or need accutane for my terrible acne. I'll never crash my T levels and never have gyno. Enjoy your 10 lbs of extra lean mass by compromising your own health. If you need gear to not feel insecure about your own body and don't want to spend the time to look great naturally then you are never going to make it anyways. I'll be the first to hop on TRT in my 30s but for now I'll enjoy my 20s

>taking fin while on roids
problem solved.
any other cope you'd like to get off your chest?

post body or go back to plebbit

life is mostly a waste of time if youre not chad

2.5 years

Stop getting your panties in a bunch lad.

For you 17-18 years old reading this don't take autistic advice about using gear when you absolutely don't need to if you're not a competitive bodybuilder who makes a living off his physique.

Taking roids to satisfy your ego is just dumb as fuck when you can look pretty solid naturally

>posts an obvious roider
fuck off

Doesn't look like a roider to me. See the vascularity. This is some excellently flattering lighting at work.

Those abs are so uneven, god bless.

When did you start lifting? 6 months ago? If you think I'm "roiding" then you should get off the fucking juice and train hard natty for 6 years then come back to me

How'd he turn himself into an asian by lifting?

depends on what you take
steroid.com/Finasteride.php

Literally one month... I started because I read articles about TRT helping old fatties like me lose weight more effectively. I had abs within a year.

I've got low as fuck T and am waiting to see an endo.
Are you saying TRT will help me get rid of those final few kg of fat that I've been plateauing on for 6 months?

if so he is surely a disappointment

how tall are you?

Negro I'm 28 and gains are coming faster than ever. Old man strength is a thing. Just most men stop trying later in life.

god natural guys are so much hotter than those disgusting veiny disfigured roiders.

Around the time I had a 1400 total and I looked like shit compared to the roiders, who could barely squat 3plate.

Men are strongest in their 30s

>I'll never face any health problems or get bald prematurely or need accutane for my terrible acne. I'll never crash my T levels and never have gyno.

All of these are actually false, aside from the test levels.
Balding is genetic, roids just speed it up.
People can have severe acne without every juicing.
You can get gyno without juicing too.

I'm 36 and literally everyone I know who hopped on early had a couple good years to strut around and now look like absolute shit.

I'm 6 foot 2

Haha, thanks mate. That's what most girls tell me too.

Yeah, it is genetic but I'm not sure if I'm prone to male pattern baldness and I'd never risk it. Yep, you can but juicing increases the risk of it. Again, you can have pubertal gyno of course. It's just aromatizing of testosterone. However, I have no acne and no gyno so it's pretty much no-win for me as I increase the risks to get both. I'll pass mate

you look good but your abs are literally wavy lol wtf

this

t. dyel old fart

I am 100% undeniably saying that. Anybody who says otherwise has either never taken test or is being intentionally disingenuous.