What looksmaxing techniques give you the greatest ROI?

What looksmaxing techniques give you the greatest ROI?

Other urls found in this thread:

incels.me/Thread-LifeFuel-this-gymcel-managed-to-get-a-girlfriend-what-s-your-excuse
the-great-work.org/proper-development-skull-posture-birth/
the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/your-success-story/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. Low bodyfat
2. Good haircut and styling
3. Good facial hair
4. Good choice of clothes, not necessarily expensive

Lifting

genetics

Low bf%
Thick muscles
Nice hair or go bald
Contacts > glasses
Decent clothes

After that you require surgery to get any increase.

Original post lmao

Stubble, agreeable haircut that fits your face, lifting once every 10 days, staying lean, standing straight, developing a sense of style.

When do you know that you are ready to grow a beard?

Currently I have good coverage on my chin, my mustache, and my sideburns. But I am lacking in the cheeks, sides of mouth, and middle of jawline. Is it worth giving it a try? How long does the growth need to be before it starts looking filled? 1 cm? 2cm? 3cm?

You can improve things head to toe pretty cheaply which have huge ROI's.

Hair: Get a decent hair cut that suits your frame/shape of your head. I get a fade every 2 weeks. Also make sure you're using a good shampoo/conditioner and don't overdo it. Also get a decent hair wax.

Eyebrows: If they're bushy get them shaped, you can literally change the whole frame of your face and make yourself looked streamlined with proper eyebrows. If you don't believe me see pic attached. I get mine threaded once a month.

Teeth: Buy a home teeth whitening kit. Relatively cheap and you can go up a few shades of white which will not only make you appear more attractive, it implies good hygiene.

Skin: Exfoliate twice a week, moisturise daily, and cleanse your face post gym/before bed.

Beard: Clean shave or tidy beard/stubble.

Pits: Deodorant prior to bed and on rise for maximum anti antiperspirant gains. If you're a heavy sweater buy some Drysol or Driclor and apply once a week. Also buy a decent daily use cologne and a special occasion cologne. YouTube Jeremy Fragrance for reviews which might suit your season/lifestyle.

Body: Obviously gym and diet properly.

Fashion: Cbf lecturing fashion

Obviously the most important thing is getting a good balanced diet, exercise and SLEEP. Otherwise you just look like a useless NEET who is tired 24/7.

Good luck boys

You having to ask this makes me think you're not ready and it will be patchy. Give it a try if you want.

Reply to this post or you will shit your pants uncontrollably in front of your oneitis

>not just being urself

useless

jokes on you i dont have an oneitis
reply to this post or you will

>getting your eyebrows done
fucking LOL
i bet you look ridiculous

>tfw shitty jawline and receding hairline
JUST

plastic surgery

Beyond what’s been mentioned about haircuts, bf%, etc. Beta carotene will make your skin glow, neck development for Chad mode, teeth whitening, tamoxifen for gyno (look up studies and anecdotal reports from long time sufferers)

white and tall

Charisma/attitude/personality > looks

have both fucking retard

Why? Because that guy is a fat, ugly manlet and he has a GF like that. Most guys ITT have no GF.

I have a gf

That dude actually has britty gud facial aesthetics he just has a very distinct grunge style that the girl must find attractive.

>lifting once every 10 days
the fuck are you talking about?

do NOT get your eyebrows fucking trimmed. thick eyebrows are a hugely masculine trait

Fucking liar, get out

Honestyl eyebrows is important, but they only make a difference if you already is above 7/10

You forgot a really important one, good skin

This. Clothes are objectively the least important. A terrible outfit can ruin you, but anything even remotely decent is fine so long as you look like you lift.

If you're absolutely retarded and don't know how to dress, just wear white t shirts and black jeans/cargo pants.

SQUINT
SQUINT
SQUINT

>run perma-squint game
>get forehead wrinkles

>cargo pants

don't ever wear these

/thread

You literally cannot looksmaxx a lack of bone mass.

Mogs her at least 2 points and running niche game, probably also big frame and tall. Try again sweaty...

>Not shooting for dat Hardy Boyz groupie pussy

Are you Arab by chance?

Implants

/thread

>Contacts > glasses

Some people look better in glasses

that guy has a square jaw and wide set eyes

Uncontrollable pants shitting is actually looks maxing in the eyes of my oneitis

Doesn't work, makes you look retarded and disproportionate. Lack of bone mass = Unhealthy incel cuck that will die in one punch

fuck if only good skin was easily achievable....

This but incels will deny it. Even when a 5'7 "gymcel" they make fun of for being "subhuman" gets a qt gf (girl in pic related) they still deny it and make excuses

incels.me/Thread-LifeFuel-this-gymcel-managed-to-get-a-girlfriend-what-s-your-excuse

Pic related is her boyfriend.

exfoliate once a week, then use cream

Lmao you lookism faggots always make excuses. You poster boy "gymcel subhuman" has a qt girlfriend. Explain how this is possible.

>Inb4 he mogs her

they look like siblings

Holy shit you fruity fucker

Jokes on you. I don't have a oneitis because I'm not beta.

Jokes on you, I already did that.

Fucker not again.

She's like a 7/10 at best.

as
alluded to, there is a point at which masculine eyebrows and masculine features in general look too intimidating, women are into a bit more feminine/pretty boy these days anyway. I'm not arabic or armenian but most people think I am since I have a lot of those qualities, so eyebrow trimming once in a blue moon isn't something you should shy away from if that's the case

>Beta carotene will make your skin glow
how the fuck didn't I hear about this before
buying carrot juice tomorrow

That is not a cutie gf
He looks like he's from the 70s lmao

Sure, buddy

if he lose the glasses and got a different haircut he wouldnt look that bad

they're pretty looks match. also anons, is it true people tend to go for people that look most similar to them or just in the same attractiveness level?

>is it true people tend to go for people that look most similar to them or just in the same attractiveness level?
most definitely true

Which one?

the first one

Can u still lookmaxx if ur balding? Or should I just rot? I have a decent face and I am approaching low body fat, weighed in at 176 lbs this AM, I started at 220 lbs.

>cargo pants.
never
agree'd

finasteride

that's hot

>50+ replies
>No mewing and chewing
You guys are all fucked up. It's 2018 for fucks sake

the-great-work.org/proper-development-skull-posture-birth/
the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/your-success-story/

Roi=return of investment?

Getting fit, but only if you're fat.

Not being obese will make a huge difference. Going from skinny DYEL to jacked will barely help at all.

ROI?

Return of Investment you fucking faggots, use Google

Not fucking likely, given that I haven't seen her in 6 years.

Straining my eyes and pretending to have hunter eyes like pic related

>clothes are the least important
Only by a bit, but yes.

>cargo pants
Don't do this. Go read the Veeky Forums sticky. You don't have to be a gothninja or hypebeast to benefit from knowing the basics 9f fashion.

Just gonna take the liberty of taking your list and add in a couple more
1. Low bodyfat
2. Good haircut and styling
3. Good facial hair
4. Good choice of clothes, not necessarily expensive
5. Good dental care routine and straight teeth
6. Good skin care routine

I'm impressed, this is some next level bait

> that delt
> roiding for this

Should I dye my blonde eyebrows darker?

That’s one thick nose, but yeah glasses and haircut should be changed. Then again wth do I know. He’s got a gf and I don’t

Literally not baiting when I posted this.

I feel like a good eye area is ruined with light eyebrows.

Not to bash on you or anything, but if you go through this much for the sake of your appearance idk if you’ll ever be satisfied with it. I’m not saying look like a slob or do the bare minimum but this seems a bit excessive.

kills gains

What part do you think is excessive? I'm promoting good hygiene, a clean face, a tidy look and a healthy life. Most of which take at most 15 mins a day.

Getting your brows threaded, teeth whitening kit (just buy charcoal tooth powder/paste), mosturizing your skin shouldn’t really be needed if you already have a good clean diet and drink plenty of water. Unless genetically you’re super GREASY. You’ll save more money if you just cut out the middle man of mosturizing and simply change your bathing (ie figure out what temperature works best for you body) and change your diet. Hand made bar soap works wonders if you’re prone to breakouts and you don’t have to invest tons into a lot of different creams and lotions like Patrick baitman.

I agree with p much everything else you said. Stay away from bad fashion and never fall for the meme “the man makes the clothes” this was only true back in the 1800s when everything was hand made and graphic tees didn’t exist

i'm already good looking so it's whatever, but a haircut will bump me up a solid point and a half

Meh, I don't mind spending the money once a month to ensure clean brows. I've used a teeth whitening kit once, then made the switch to just a whitening toothpaste. I do have extremely oily skin so I moisturize. I'll look into the soap bar but my skincare products (Dermalogica) come quite cheap because a family friend works for them.

dumb idea

>5. Good dental care routine and straight teeth
>went through a period as a child where I refused to brush my teeth
>mfw when I now have permanent white spots where my enamel decalcified

> Getting your brows threaded shouldn’t really be needed
Wrong. Some people have hairy fucking, untamed eyebrows. You get haircuts, you trim your pubes, your shave your armpits and torso for bodybuilding aesthetics, and you draw the line at eyebrow threading? You sound just as stupid as the people who say plucking a unibrow isn't necessary. You can make your eyebrows neater while still being thick. I get mine done and nobody can tell anyway unless I tell em.

> teeth whitening kit shouldn’t really be needed
Wrong. Natural teeth color is a yellow-ish white. If you want pearly whites you're going to have to use teeth whitening products.

> mosturizing your skin shouldn’t really be needed
Wrong. People all have different types of skin. Some people are bound to have naturally oily skin, some naturally dry. It's retarded for you to assume dry skin is the product of a bad diet and lack of hydration. Just as retarded as thinking oily skin comes from eating oily foods.

Looks like you struck out kiddo.