So is this the difference between a strong man and"strong man

So is this the difference between a strong man and"strong man
"?

if by "strong man" they mean white man, then that picture is accurate.

that's depressing

she was a stripper if that makes you feel better

>tfw you can look white but that 1% of nigger blood will still affect your children

>was

"Strong man": Guy who either gets cucked directly and raises others children to have access to their mothers vagina or continues doing everything for a women after she has proven time and time again that she has no respect for him and would leave him at any time if he even slightly let up on giving her free shit

Strong man(in this context): Guy who inspires others in general, also other peoples children, and makes them want to become like him. Can help them with it but is going to tell you to fuck off if you want him to do shit for you

/thread

Why is that it’s always white men that are absolute cucks, are they just inherently beta

I want to hit that smug nigger in the face with a shovel. How is it even possible to look so fucking annoying.

Off the rack suit, not even getting the legs taken up to fit properly, what a slob

1. a woman using the term to use a man in some way, it can be used in either a compliment or to shame.

e.g. a real man or strong man would do X

To avoid this ignore women when they try to set standards for what it is to be a man. (also remember women say it's sexist to set standards for women etc etc)

The other Strong man, this could be physically,mentally, morally etc

It takes a strong man to face his shadow. Not being willing to take care of someone else's child is perfectly OK.

>trousers too long and too wide
>vest doesn't cover top part of his pants, shirt is showing
>sleeves on jacket are an inch too long
>no cuff showing underneath jacket sleeves
>weak collar game
>stuffing shit into his pocket
>fabric looks cheap af
>those shoes

Fuck off /pol/

Strong men support everyone's kids. They took on incredible odds. They fought, they killed, they died so we can be free and have a decent life. Even the people they didn't fight for are helped by their example. We call these men heroes and legends, and we don't need someone else to point out that they are good or strong.
This literal cuck pride propaganda aims to slowly redifine strong into convenient.

Not him but congratulations. This is now a "go away nigger" thread.

GO AWAY NIGGER

>dude war is awesome lmao! fre*king badass!

>she was a murderer
this is never in past tense, even if you are a recovering fat with stretch marks you still are a fat person, and always will be

and she is a whore, was, and will be forever and ever till the end of time

>women telling men what they think men should be and do in order to be considered men, in this case making massive sacrifices to attempt to mitigate women's fuck ups
The sheer level of entitlement is staggering.

That fucking suit fit oh my eyes my eyes

White people are smarter and can see good from staying, blacks just follow whatever chemical reaction happens in their brain

I only agree with this picture if you had a tight familial/friendship bond with the parents, and they passed away

Only if you’re a close friend to them and/or are their godfather.

I think he means in the general sense, like, you fuckers had slaves and where at the peak of everything, whatev, and some of you lil cunts decided to free them because muh rights, and i wouldn't be surprised if most of them did it because a vagina with legs told them only to get cucked by the slaves.
Most of the white guys will do whatever a woman tells them to do expecting sex in exchange only to get cucked, you guys have oneitis and all that shit that's been implemented in your brains as a child.

>italian
>white