When to start cutting for summer body

When is the best time to start cutting if you want to achieve a stunning and shredded physique by summer? I'm already doing cardio 3x a week but when should you start to eat at a caloric deficit?

Other urls found in this thread:

symmetricstrength.com/calculator/ideal_bodyweight
symmetricstrength.com/standards#/
youtube.com/watch?v=Qk6wpuXni8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

right now

Yesterday.

Really? I've already googled and it seems like most people start around april, that's why I ask.

Summer's almost over cunt

Reasonably able to lose about a pound a week, take whatever date you wanna be ready by and do the math faggot

right now. If you're under like 13% you could probably fuck around for another month tho

nobody cares about seasons in the land of the convicts

it depends on how many kg you want/have to lose. Assuming you've been lifting for at least a couple of years and you don't aim to be a powerlifter or something like that I'd pick the "Bodybuilding, IFBB Fitness Division" fitness division here
symmetricstrength.com/calculator/ideal_bodyweight
then head to the strength standards page
symmetricstrength.com/standards#/
insert the suggested "Bodybuilding, IFBB Fitness Division" and see how much your lifts deviate from the one reported in the "Proficient" column
Assuming you're fairly symmetric, subtract or add 2.5% to the target summer weight for each level between you and the "Proficient" one.
E.g. you're 182 cm tall, the referenced initial target weight is 86 kg as per the "Bodybuilding, IFBB Fitness Division" standard. Then if your lifts fall mainly in the "Intermediate" column for an 86kg individual, aim for ~84kg max as a summer target. If your lifts are more in the advanced column, aim for ~88kg
Eventually, weight yourself right now; plan for a weight loss of 2~3kg/mo max, I'd recommend to evaluate your deficit **on a monthly basis** rather than on a weekly or daily basis, then implement a "minicuts" technique to eat at a (minimal) surplus on gym days and at a deficit on rest days. You may still progress (in strength, resistance and size) if you do so, even if you're long-term cutting.
If you need to lose 10+kg, you'd better start now.

>"Bodybuilding, IFBB Fitness Division"
*"Bodybuilding, IFBB Fitness Division" weight
>from the one
*from the ones

>cut too hard and lost muscle because didnt realize how hard i was working out
fucking tdee calculators fucked me

yeah man calculators suck when used parallel with normal weightlifting routines, I started down that path too.

scoobys workshop is saying i can cut at 2600 kcal at 148 lbs and 5'10. I lift 4 times a week for about 6 hours and swim another 6

is this right? previously i was cutting at 2200 at 158 and lost 10 lbs in one month

bump

>cutting
I bet youre all twinks

brehs when do I start BLOATING

A month ago when I started.

started jan 1st faggot.
Get to work

youtube.com/watch?v=Qk6wpuXni8c
NOW
DO NOT MISS YOUR CHANCE TO BLOAT

Should have started already

>tfw cut from skinnyfat to skinny emaciated lmaodyel until new years
>started slow bulk but feel like im getting fatter every day, super quick weight gain these first four weeks
brehs

get to work boyo. time is now