Anyone ever do a 1500 deficit/day? Whats some techniques. Keto,fasting?

Anyone ever do a 1500 deficit/day? Whats some techniques. Keto,fasting?
I'm a 300 pound fatass who wants to lose 100 pounds by June.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/keto/comments/6m0qh0/i_did_it_i_lost_100_pounds_in_6_months_holy_sheep/
reddit.com/r/keto/comments/4qs3tn/i_officially_did_it_280_pounds_this_morning_i/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not a race man
Just promise me you'll take care of yourself ok?

That may be too dramatic of a calorie deficit for your size. Start easy, reduce 500 cals from what you are eating now. Prove that you can handle gradual changes successfully then work your way to a bigger deficit.

While not impossible, without someone else controlling your intake you'll likely cave, fail and quit.

Do what these other dudes are saying and take it nice and slow.

Brobot, chill the fuck out.

you got fat over a long time, don't try to lose the weight super quickly. you need to make small changes that add up to big changes. but they have to be sustainable.

the shits cliche bruh, but it cliche cause its fucking true. cut out soda, cut out fast food, go take 3 30 minute walks a week.

scale up from there.

get your tdee and eat at maintenance for a few weeks, then cut out a 100 calories, then a 100 more. work up to a 500 daily caloric deficit.

be prepared to lose gradually and plan to make changes that are sustainable for the rest of your life.

you can make it bruh. may the force be with you

I did do december and most of jan at 500 deficit, but its too slow. you can imagine a fat ass myself how agonizing it is.

Get as much of your calories as possible in protein so you feel full compared to the equivalent calories taken as fat

this is a tranny right

I wish

some people can do 100 in 5-6 mos:
reddit.com/r/keto/comments/6m0qh0/i_did_it_i_lost_100_pounds_in_6_months_holy_sheep/

reddit.com/r/keto/comments/4qs3tn/i_officially_did_it_280_pounds_this_morning_i/

I would recommend taking a look at the fasting general. People there have been having some very dramatic results with weight loss and it also seems to be easier than running a deficit. If what you find there interests you, I would suggest starting modestly - try running a 16:8 IF schedule at a modest deficit. As you adjust to that, move to OMAD. As that gets easier I would try alternate day fasting and eventually taking stabs at some longer fasts. You could be more extreme for better results but building a consistent and determined habit is at the end of the day much better than an intense attempt that you lose steam on. Good on you for being determined to do something about your weight.

yeah i did a pizza a day for like 3 months

i honestly don't care, lose 100 in 6 months or die fat. fuck do i care.

i do know a lot more fat fucks fail diets than succeed cause fat fucks tend to want to be fat fucks and return to their fat fuck habits first chance the fat fuck gets.

so, shrug. go for broke and fail. fuck do i care

feminism: not even once

Just water fast until you hit your goal weight. get rid of all the food in your house and just go for it.

Just go carny and lift. Have a steak or two a day and drink water.

I agree with other anons about try to pace yourself, but that's how I would do what you intend to do.

I did PSMF by Lyle McDonald. You basically eat protein and small amount of fat and carbs, typically around 1200kcals a day if you're a normal guy. The fat melts off and it's not as hard as it sounds, but it's absolutely essential to read the book if you're gonna do it.

That's Lindsay Shepherd on the left, but what's that thing on the right? That's surely not her, is it? I need to know.

it's not clear whether IF works to burn fat better or not, but i can assure you that it is really helpful in stopping cravings for at least a few hours of the day if you keep it up. drastically cutting carbs and sugar helps with cravings too, keto works if you really stick to it BUT you should also be counting calories at the same time.

If you're not a little bitch you can just fast until June with that much fat but you're probably not strong willed enough

/fast/

I was on ~2k deficit while I was on DNP. Just keep your shit together, not many other tips worked for me

>Fast from August to November on 800cal
>Got down to 180
>Start working more hours and doing more endurance lifting
>210 as of now

My lifts aren't too impressive. Can't bench because of wrist issues even with form correction.

Your best bet is to take 5 hydroxycuts a day and walk / run for 1 hour EVERYDAY. While doing 1k calories/day. You'll be low 200s in 3-4 months.

If I did a 1500 cal deficit I would eat 200 cal a day.

Jesus fatties eat so much.

I’ve never eaten 4000 cals a day, and fatties blow that before lunch.
Obviously big bear boi lifters are cool to eat however shitload of calories they can stuff in their mouths.

OP I commend you for wanting to lose weight but if you don't take the time to learn good lifetime diet habits you'll balloon back up to your former size. Especially since obese people who lose the weight tend to have lower calorie requirements than a person that's been skinny their whole life.

are you a small woman? average male tdee without any exercise is like 2400cal