/fat/ Consider green tea instead of that piece of pizza

>Who is /fat/ for?
>For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication
>>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
>fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>>If you are overweight or obese, you should shed body fat before you try to build muscle mass. That means eating below your TDEE

>>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
>sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
>fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>>This is your threadly reminder to recalculate your TDEE periodically as you lose weight

>>Plan your diet and see your weight loss week by week
>losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>>Track your calories and macros with
MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
>myfitnesspal.com

>>myfitnesspal group
>community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/124559-fat-to-fit

>>Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
imgur.com/r/Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>decided to start taking multivitamin supplements
>buy a "male adult formula" from the drug store
>it comes in gummy candy form, cherry flavor
>they're the best tasting fucking candies I've ever eaten
>I have to stop myself from taking more than 3 a day

I'm going to OD on fucking vitamins /fat/

I snack on ludens.

whenever my throat gets sore I usually buy a pack of halls and end up taking them all in one afternoon

what is this fucking curse

You control yourself right now mister

Try ludens instead, has sugar in it though but tastes like a more flavorful swedish fish for the cherry.

Jesus Christ get it together bros

Anybody else looking at recipes online to fight their hunger?

And does that actually work for anybody?

>>fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

I need to lose 3 inches on my waist to become acceptable, that's totally within my ability to do so. I'm gunna make it boys and so can you!

I drink tea when I'm hungry and not wanting to eat. When I'm about to make something I check online for recipes to see if there's a calorie cheaper method to do it. Low fat cheese. Replacing flour with coconut flour or bulgur. Air frying recipes instead of pan frying things. You learn a lot from low calorie alternatives that taste slightly different but usually better than the mass produced factory food.

I hope 22nd of February will come soon, so I can check my weight

I am eager to find it if there are some results or if I am a sad fuck who did not get his shit together

I started taking extra-strong fisherman's friend instead because they taste like fucking shit

and I STILL snack on them

it's basically oral fixation at this point

Why not weigh yourself every day and take the average weight and the end of 7 or 10 days.

My nutritionist asked me to check the weight every month

It's the sugar/sweetener. Fucking handle your shit or you will never learn to stop binging

>Binging on multivitamens

fucking kek

This is a great wojak. Did I graduate from /fat/? 235 over a year ago, between 155 and 160 consistently for three months now.

You've made it, friend. If you want to you can stay on for a Masters in teaching fatties how to not be fat.

I started taking egcg supplements, I'll check in after a while to let ya'll know how it goes.

Sign me up. Also been lifting for about five months so it’s not like I’ve just not gotten fat again, I’ve added actual muscle too. Thanks for everything /fat/

Listen up
This is the only quick way youll lose weight and look normal in under a year

Listen up and note
I used to be a fat fuck too 98 kgs, took me 6-9 months to go down to 70 kgs but i had a cheat meal ebery friday and saturday now its jist once a week

Workout burns calories
So, do that thing where u basically run in one spot but its a machine, 8 mins, depends on your speed do it quick and do it hard
Then go to the small bikes, 8 min long, 8th dificulty

I ate one meal a day rarely two consisted of maximum 400 cals a day i was scared to even go up to 400 i baaically ate 3 tomatos worth of calories, but fuck it worked for me, now im working to build muscle so i can catch up to my bros, also workout with a bro so thay you have more motovation

This is unhealthy and your body may react differently but if you do it right including the cheat meal days, youll lose 25kg guaranteed

>233 on new years
>225 on friday
>233 again after a weekend of getting high and eating out
i'm gonna shit this all out right?

Forgot to mention, go lift after the run

you're gonna shit a lot of it out! rest will go into your waist though

>when you find out that fat cells destroy testosterone turning you into a girl and destroying your dick development if you were fat during puberty

>went for a walk with my dog up a hiking trail, half of it uphill
>3 to 3 and a half miles and it took me 2 hours

i stopped a lot to let my dog sniff around at stuff but still i think thats pretty slow
theres a gigantic old 19th century manor up there which is now a cafe, they dont let dogs in though unfortunately

So i started pulling recipes from the Veeky Forums imgur library and have lost pretty decent weight so far with it (32lbs) but I started running into an issue when it comes to calculating cals from certain batch recipes like pic related.

It's a mix of 90% lean ground chicken, ground pork, brocc salad, black beans, corn, onions, garlic, and cilantro. And it tastes good, almost too good. Which has me concerned. My sister is a fitness chick and she just guessed that a full bowl of this stuff might be between 300-400 cals. Thoughts? I've been eating this for the past week and the weight is still going down but I'm just curious if there is any fool proof way to judge this type of stuff.

>been obese my whole life
>7 inch dick

i wonder what could have been

>theres a gigantic old 19th century manor up there which is now a cafe
sounds extremely comfy,

For mixed recipes you have to weigh and calculate each ingredient and then add them together and it's never going to be exact unless you eat the entire portion. Break out the food scale and measure it by gram for the best results.

>been obese entire life
>5.5 inch dick

its an abstract kind of hell

My dick is like 2 inches soft, I usually "flex" it when I'm having sex or getting a blowjob to make it thicker, worst feels.

I heard that losing weight can make your dick larger.

Can any former /fat/izens confirm?

Help me out here, I lost a lot of weight and I'm now 152lbs at 5'10 but I still look about 30% bf wtf do I do now? Bulk or cut even more?

I don't get the gummy multivitamin craze. I got the good old horse pills from Target. They had them at the very bottom of the vitamin shelf under at least 20 different brands of gummy garbage

this. feels bad because doing this sometimes I finish too early.
it just makes your true dick size more apparent.

Also does anyone else become like a total autist in bed? It works if you want to last but it just feels weird trying to detach myself from all emotion just to last for the girl.

it looks really nice, although the bridge you cross to get to it freaks people out
dogs often jump off of it and die because of the 50 ft drop and nobody knows why. a guy also once threw his newborn son off of it saying he was the devil or some shit

I was doing that on Yummly last night. Planned next week's dinners and it felt like I had snacked after I finished.

>lifting after cardio
Please don’t do this.

4" here
Send help

bulk then cut if you want mucles

that loose skin looks so gross

I have only lost 10 kilos so far but I have a ton of fat and don't want a ton of loose skin...

Im doing this too, along with some crackers
Also, how do you make your tea? Do you use milk and sugar?

Nothing wrong with lifting after cardio if you're /fat/

loose skin only really appears if youre really big, say you lose 200lbs in one go
also that guy has almost no muscle thats why his belly is like that, its not just loose skin

I started off at 400 lbs I'm at 350 still fat so the loose skin isn't there but I'm afraid...

I've seen people lose 100lbs and come out with no loose skin in the end. But it depends on height and genetics so it's a crap shoot.

if you go down to say 170-160 youll probably get some
take it slow, and get muscles becasue they jelp fill the skin
anyway dont get dismotivated

It's not loose skin btw, I feel the fat under the belly and lots of it, that's why I'm asking for advice.

Down to 277 from 320
Hopefully down to 200 by New Years

...because if its really bad (it probably wont) you can just go to a doctor and hell take it off

I don't either. I get the gram sized pills still online. I would worry that i'm leaving too many vitamins stuck between my teeth with a gummy. It's not like the taste is really that unpleasant. You taste mostly water while you take them.

I spend a little extra for good imported green tea from online shops. Adding milk and sugar would ruin the flavor. Just properly temperatured water measured with a tea thermometer and steeped for the right amount of time.

Eat some pizza guys. It's lovely and cheesy and oh so nom nom nom :DDDDD

I have an Italian sausage for you to nom on faggot.

Does coffee speed metabolism?

What types of tea do you get?
Can you recommend some good online shops?

this but unironically

No, but it is a natural appetite suppressant

I see. Isn't it stressful to do it that way? Not knowing if your weight is trending down or up.

I get my teas from Upton Tea Imports or Enjoy Tea. Moroccan Mint Is my particular favorite tea because it has a sweet stimulating flavor with a hint of green tea bitterness. The mint becomes more pronounced at higher temperatures but the tea becomes more bitter at that level so I brew it at 180 degrees Fahrenheit. Had two pots of that this morning. I'm also a fan of Chai because the ginger gives a bit of spiciness to the flavor and I'm a big fan of spicy.

>start low carb diet
>eat string cheese and blueberries
>have string cheese
>feel sick
>puke
Is this normal?

Are you lactose intolerant?

>start meme diets
>feel sick and puke
yes, memes rarely end well

No, not at all.

I'm only 1 day into it.

I'd consider non-meme nutrition, such as eating less and drinking more water, instead of memes but do what you think is right

I took a reduced meal plan at my uni this year so I could use the cash for groceries. It's been four months and no matter what sort of weekly menu I set out for myself (SAD, Keto, Meat and Potatoes, etc.) I can never just stick with it for more than a few days without going back to the uni dining hall because I'm a lazy piece of shit. I even tried just getting into the habit of cooking every day by letting myself cook what I want, without any focus on losing weight, and I still couldn't stick with it for more than a week

I feel like I'm broken, how the fuck do I just get some fucking willpower?

I can already tell you what the problem is. You not used to cooking and you are trying to practice memes at the same time. The more complex and memery your diet is, the higher the chance of failure is.

I'd recommend you to do things that you can already do. Keep it simple

for me it was self hate, /fph/ threads, my 600 pound life, a fuck load of water a day to drink, and seeing images of people with permanent body damage from being so fat.
Thankfully I started when I was only overweight bmi.

>imgur.com/r/Veeky Forums/5nbmA

Also this might help you. A lot of these recipes are super simple to make and pretty good for amateur cooking and taste great.

Drink more water and tea to fill your fat ass from eating so much.

Eating at a calorie deficit makes me feel hungry all the time and it's very stressful. This is what kills my dieting. What do?

Literally, you get used to it after a few weeks. It's all about earning your new body, bro. Drink tea and coffee when your hungry and try to keep busy. Soon you won't even notice the hunger

This. Now a days it feels like I can go the whole day without eating a thing and just drinking water.

This is from a guy that had his 3 meals of the day from Macdonalds and Wendy’s.

>You not used to cooking and you are trying to practice memes at the same time.
Even when I said fuck memes and tried cooking what I wanted when I wanted I couldn't stick with it

I used to cook a lot when I was younger (nothing more complicated than a Better Homes and Gardens book) so I have some ability but now I just can't be fucked to do it consistently

I hate it

Try preprepared meals. Make enough for at least dinner every night, m-f.

How do I stop myself from downing a bottle of sweet juice everyday? Theres a 7-11 where I live and everytime i go there i buy 3-4 dollar juices. I just want to start by cutting down sugary drinks.

How do you cook in a college dorm?

Cut out all the (processed) sugar. It is so addictive that it's not worth it to intake at all

Your cravings will end within a week after you cut out ALL of the sugar.

t. walks by candy section every time I do grocery shopping and never even think about buying sweets

Honestly start with sugar free stuff. Diet soda and such.

>How do you cook in a college dorm?
I have a minifridge in my dorm room for perishables and the residence hall I'm in has a kitchen on every floor

>eat a dunkin sweet black pepper sammy
>almost 700 cals
WHAT THE FUUUUUUCK IS IN THIS GODDAMN THING? I'M STILL HUNGRY TOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sounds like a good start, im gonna start it from today and see how i feel after a week.
I never liked diet soda, tasted like ass and made we want to drink the real stuff even more.

I’m getting married in 99days!!!!
I need to lose 20-25lbs
So Now it’s time to cut, goal is 2lb per week cutting at 1500

Wish me luck famm

You can fit in that wedding dress bro. Just make sure to tuck your dick back.

How bloated do you guys normally get after eating? Or is bloating not normal? I'll eat an average sized meal and somehow feel and look 5 mos pregnant afterwards. What the hell is causing that?

Just stop drinking them, it's all in your head. You're addicted to the sugar. If you need to get your sugar fix, get water and some of the Mio sweeteners. Just don't over do it. Stop drinking juice user!

Eat less than that. Cut it at 1000 calories and cut out the drinking and you'll be there in a month and a half.

This. Sugar is quite an easy addiction to lose (at least it was for me).

ok...

This post is what all true warriors strive for

Should I quit beer too?

This. Literally calculate everything that goes into it. I make soup every once and a while and weigh and write down every single thing (except salt, pepper and thyme). I also weigh most things before i peel or cut off the ends so i can hopefully cut a bit more calories for the day. So when i make the soup itll come out to say 450 calories for the pot, i spoon it into two bowls and when i record it into my log ill still say it was 250 per bowl just in case.

When i go into full crazy mode, ill actually tare the pot and then know exactly how many grams the 450 calories are and then measure how much i put into the bowl to get more precise.

Yes

Link to the library?

diff user, just splurge on high quality loose leaf tea. If you only have a walmart or target around (assuming youre american), then get some tazo, yogi or some organic kind. Might take a few tries to find one you like but eventually youll find one that doesnt need sugar. Lipton is the worst. Personally i like apple green teas and sometimes tazo passion tea. Make sure you steep it at the right temperture and take the tea bag out after its done.

nah brah why would ya?

Jesus christ od'ing on vitamins what a Way to go

lol

imgur.com/r/Veeky Forums/5nbmA

>Had a night out

>Didn't eat much all day, controlled myself
>At 2 am we made some pizza with onions, no sauce, just olive oil crust and onions

It was delicious but I ate so much I hate myself, I'm pretty sure I got over my TDEE

Yesterday ate less than 500 cal and today I ate normally, gonna try to do more cardio at night.

I'm sorry fat I failed you

You didn't fail us, you failed yourself. But just get right back to it and it'll be like it didn't even happen.