Full body 3x a week or ppl 6x a weeek

wtf is the verdict?

I hate how split the fitness community is over this shit

Wtf is the better option bros?

Does it even matter at the end of the day?

Other urls found in this thread:

docdro.id/HQPqPtj
docdro.id/cipUhzV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

personally i prefer fullbody 3x a week because it gives me time to rest and the go balls to the wall next day. and i find i am able to take time out for my family and personal hobbies.

depends on the situation. full body 3x is better until you build up enough strength where your body needs more time to recover. then ppl

It's almost as though the correct routine is informed by the trainee's training history, goals, and choice of drugs. Did you actually expect there to be a cookie cutter best-option-for-everyone-always routine? That's not how this shit works.

I can't stand the length of time a full body workout takes me

I do full body 3x weekly

I wanna do an upper lower or whatever ppl something I just don't have time so what I do now is fine

I've had to use,my mid week workouts as active recovery days on my lower body otherwise I can't progress squats and Deadlift

full body strenght training creates muscle fibers.
ppl make them bigger.

it makes no sense getting your few muscle fiber bigger.

first workout to create more muscle base

then make them bigger

its not rocket science.

I'm a lazy shit so I need the momentum of almost daily

I've done full body every other day for the past three years, made great gains, but started seeing diminishing returns which I believed to be from a lack of volume. I switched to pplxppl so I could fit more volume in for each area and the change has been exponentially better. Probably going to switch back to full body again when I start my next cut.

So I guess to answer your question, do full body until your progress slows down, then switch to ppl, that's what's working for me at least

You can do full body 6x a week or ppl 3x a week.

It isn't a matter of what the best, but what works for you and what you like more.

ceteris paribus (read: on volume-equated routines),
PPLPPLx >>>>>>> FxFxFxx

it all boils down on "how many times a week can you hit the gym"
people can hit the gym as low as twice a week and do full body + pyramid/drop sets in an attempt to match the needed volume. it has its weakness and it will the way more tough, but it can be done

I'd attempt to split your target volume as much as possible keeping a frequency for each muscle group around twice a week

>Creates muscle fibers
You retard you can’t develop new muscle fibers you can only make them grow with resistance. The only thing that might increase in number rather than size is cell nuclei.
Am med student just took exam on this

>you retard
>just took exam on this

>i only learned this 2 months ago
>you are dumb for not knowing it

U/L 6x a week

>ppl 6x a weeek
apply a few cycles and sure

Full body 3x a week and one hour of cardio on off days

Full body 6x/week

@44599961
@44599972
totally retarded

Unit PT Monday Wednesday Friday
Full body lifting routine Tuesday Thursday Saturday
Going in the field 1 week a month fucks me though, not much lifting to be done in the field

>what is volume

>@
No, you are

@44600022
if you're vaguely attempting to argue that you'd match a sane weekly volume on a "Full body 6x/week", you're forgetting that per-session volume is important too and such a twisted routine it'd becomes totally negligible for any real stimulus. So, yeah, totally retarded.

@44600055
Here's your neglected (You), useless fucking idiot.

lift your battle buddy

>you're forgetting that per-session volume is important too
Citation highly fucking needed.

Also;
>what is high intensity training

@44600149
>I don't even know the fucking basis
>I need a fucking citation on the importance of per-session volume
docdro.id/HQPqPtj
docdro.id/cipUhzV
don't even bother to reply until you've read them and/or you start grasping basilar concepts; I've no time to waste spoonfeeding fucking basilar concepts.

>high intensity
it's not what you think it is, it seems. HIT/HD recovery times won't allow for a [natty] 6 days a week full body and you'd still be in for too much volume again. Also, and similarly to crescent pyramid/drop set training techniques, it relies too much on lactic acid and again it won't allow for a 6 days a week routine. In general, on volume equated routines, traditional training gets the same results and it's less stressing for the body, so if you have no other constraints there's little to no reasons to opt for something different.
I've wasted enough efforts with you, good luck. You fucking need it. Oh, and yeah. You're welcome