I FUCKING LOVE CRAIGSLIST

I FUCKING LOVE CRAIGSLIST

Fuck that’s a good deal

couple of plates were already warped from being outside, but i flipped them for an easy $350

>no grass
>no deciduous trees
>no conifer
>literal fucking cacti sticking out of the dirt
This is not a white man's natural habitat, bruh. How can you live on a fucking desert.

>implying he's white

>ping me

Me too dude, I'm getting a nice bike and I think some extra tires today for $125
A Kink Barrier, chromoly frame with no brakes and some pegs. I'm pretty fuckin'g excited. I've gotta walk 2 damn miles just to get to where it is though, and it's like 15 fucking degrees outside. And I'l have blown all my paycheck by the end of this week.

>what is manifest destiny

nice find user
thats a legit steal

wat, you can buy cheaper plates from the store

What store? I'll drive there from across the country to pick them up because the savings alone are worth more than the cost of gas.

Im in austin too OP, thanks for the heads up. im sniping this shit.

SHIGGIDY that’s one block from my house

Didnt expect many other austin posters here

>2x 45s, 2x 25s, 2x 15s, 2x 5s, 2x 2.5s
>for under $100
Where? Last time I looked at new plates in a store, it was like $90 for one pair of steel 45s.

>current year
>being a BMXcuck
Take the mountainpill.

just make your own plates

>Live in a Studio apartment
>Walls are thin, and the floor pretty creaky
>Have to use bodyweight for training

>what are off road/dirt tires

fucking hell why don't we have deals like this in my shithole country

Sup Austin bro, what gym do you lift at? The gym I really liked closed down last year

>not doing deadlift PRs and dropping them on the hardwood

Pussy, what the fuck are your neighbors really gonna do when you're lifting hundreds of pounds more than their bodyweight? Like literally why would they even consider fucking with you? Assert yourself you fucking coward.

Good fucking deal. Best I ever got was a Ditting coffee grinder for free last year.