Keto question

How much carbs should I eat to ingest the literal minimum of carbs without fucking something up in my body?
From what source should I get those carbs?

Strictly speaking you don't need any carbs at all.

I've heard the brain functions in base of carbs, so I thought there is a minimum of carbs to eat (enough to make the brain work properly)

Brain can use ketones or make glucose from fat if necessary. Get your carbs from fiber if you need them (but you don't, except to make you shit easier).

>except to make you shit easier
?

typically, most Keto-ers don't count fiber as being a "carb" against macros, because:

1) fiber is indigestible by nature, so doesn't really get made into filthy glucose
2) it's very very difficult to shit without any fiber in your diet.

One of the biggest downfalls to keto is that some people experience constipation.

t. keto guy

Can I eat fruit and get minimal amounts of carbs + fiber along with a ketogenic diet?

As someone who has been in keto for 5 weeks now, let me share my "knowledge"
when you start, keep carbs under 30gr a day
try to get most, if not all, from vegetables
no fruit, that shit will kick you out of ketosis
also, vitamin pills might be a good idea, cuz its hard to get a "balanced" diet on keto
plus it helps keep the cravings away

No you need to eat veggies. Fruit can't be eaten if you're trying to get into ketosis

inb4
>hurr keto
>it's all about CICO you retard

not really tho

On a normal diet, with 1000 deficit, you will lose strength, and therefor gains, pretty quickly

Im now 5 weeks on a keto cut of 1000 deficit,
still have my 2/3/4/5 stats, just like 5 weeks ago.
but i lost 15.5lbs, and stomach has lost 2 inch, so im pretty sure it works alot better

CICO plus intermmitent fasting is the true redpill. I did keto for 2 months and wanted to kill myself from no energy.

>keto
>no energy
doing it wrong lmao

if done right, keto gives you alot more energy in everyday life

I don't know why man but I felt like absolute shit and tired all the time. Also all the fat I ate made me feel gross.

i dont think it has to do with keto bro, consult a doctor/nutricionist

The body can turn excess fat/protein into glucose through gluconeogenesis.

I cant do keto in a world were sopaipillas exist.

Best thing is to not do keto. Don't be stupid and fall for a dumb meme that is only perpetuated by idiots.

The good ol' Sopaipilla. When they are "pasadas" they are even better.

The whole point of keto is that your body (and more specifically, your brain) adjusts to running on ketones rather than carbs.

Or, if you eat too much protein, then your body will convert it into sugar anyway. Either way you won't die.

Is bread literally Hitler