GFs and physical attraction

Can my gf become physically attractive for me if she starts working out?

I have a gf that is very hardworking, loyal, a good wholesome girl overall. However I don't feel very attracted to her. Yesterday I mentioned it and she threw a fit over it. I only suggested her to work out a bit. I try to keep myself in shape. Can physical attraction increase if she gets fit? Any personal stories?

If she gets thinner and more attractive she'll leave your ugly ass for greener pastures.

No. It doesn't work that way. Don't settle for what you're not enjoying

Don’t have girlfriend experience but I use to fuck this girl who was pretty thicc, then she lost weight and was fine as fuck.

At first I was only mildly attractive to her but then she lost weight and became a bit toned I desperately wanted to fuck her all the time.

My advice would be not to push her because if she gets attractive other guys will try to hit on her. Let her remain average.

do what I do and get a side chick

Fuck...the digits.

you better be in shape to and try to go the gym with her.

if not, like the other user said, there is a good chance she'll leave you for greener pastures

also if you are not attracted to her why are you dating her. Being attracted to her isn't everything in a relationship but god damn is it important, for you'll just subconsciously blow her off leading her to other guys.

I have thought about it. But I'm really trying dude. I know what this board says about women but I have had my fair share of women and she is really a good woman. It's just the physical attraction that isn't there. She is not fat or anything. Just a bit flabby.

> she is really a good woman. It's just the physical attraction that isn't there.
Physical attraction is the whole point of a relationship in the first place. It makes the difference between friend and romantic partner.

I don't know man, lifting will probably make her better looking but if the attraction is not there from the start I doubt it'll be enough to make up the difference, lifting will never drastically change her face unless she's fat or something like that.

Yeah. I'm gonna try to sort it out. Thanks for the response man.

>My advice would be not to push her because if she gets attractive other guys will try to hit on her. Let her remain average.
how pathetic is this wtf.
really grow some balls.
if you're afraid your girl is with you only because nobody else is hitting on her you must be really miserable

well, if you're young i totally agree, the only difference between a gf or a friend should be having sex. or, even better, you should only care about having sex and not stable relationship, so physical attraction is the only thing that matters, honestly. for everything else you should sorround yourself with tons of friends.

but when you'll get older and you start looking for someone to build a family with, physical attraction shouldn't be one of your top priority.

I feel that, im in a situation somewhat like yours where I am seeing this girl that I have a deep connection with but is not even close to the hottest girl ive been with. Like 6.5/10 very petite. Just don't tell her to do anything lifestyle related that you wouldn't do yourself. best of luck user

convince her to go vegan dude
she'll get skinny because she doesn't learn how to do vegan Veeky Forumsness and she'll get a million hotter

is that her?
she's fucking hot

Physical attractiveness fades anyway.

Taking care of one's health is important.

Make of that what you will and don't listen to incels.

Pathetic. You should empower those you love and care about, even if they find someone else then. At least you won't end up with someone who stayed with you only because there were no better options.

Not liking a person physical aspect is understandable, but you have to understand that physicality is one dimension of the relationship that attraction and affection can be expressed. Also if can comes as pretty offensive, to say that you aren't attracted as much or at all to your partner physically.

>Can physical attraction increase?
Yes, as she puts in the work and improve her body there's a potential that she begin to value physical traits.

woah I see a lot of pathetic shit in this thread, I'm not surprised.

I have been with my gf since 2009, im 30 yo and she is 27 now.

I have been very fit since im 16yo, around the year 2003 i started lifting, i maintain myself in
8-10% bf all the time and i lift and take care of my diet for years, i have a very careful diet but i also drink alcohol 1 time a month aprox depend of the event etc.

She is just below average since forever, i dont know why im with her, i really never like her, she is not ugly, she is prettishh in a good day and a bit fatty with and horrendous and fat ass with celulitis

( Note: my preffered body part on a woman is the ass, i have had sex with ugliesh women just because they had a awesome ass, i love asses, well my gf has the worst ass i have ever seen, fat and celulitis and big, i really love think and tiny asses)

I told her for YEARS now to go gym and lift or ill fucking dump her that she is unfit and fatty and disgusting sometimes being so young and being so dyel and repeated it for years and she just fucking ignore me and eat like a pig, she is not fat, she is very average but with a FAT ass dammit,.

I really want to dump her and i know if i do it i could get some pussy i think but i cant leave her because she loves me too much

and is very good person with me, dammit.

Apologies for my english

I fell in love with my side chick. Christ what a mess.

These anons are right. Better others, better yourself.

OP here. I want to try at least because this girl is trully a good woman. But I need more of a physical connection. I am also pretty athletic and have been for years. It's just something I want to try before ending things.

Plus I'm also an ass man. My ex gf was a pettite with an amazing ass. She had almost no tits but a slim waist and a great ass. Like a gimnast. She's a single mom with a lot of issues so...That's off the table. Oh lawd the injustices of life.

No one can know but you, user. Just go into it with the right motives:

- You're trying to help someone you care for. That's a good motive.
- You aren't just being selfish. Trying to fix the relationship is not selfish.
- You better the hell be improving your own fitness too of course.
- And of course, go into it knowing that you can't change someone against your will, and there's a pretty good chance it won't work, and that's okay.

These anons are mediocre as fuck brother. In an ideal world everyone would be Veeky Forums

I dont know what to say, im in a position where i cant give advices to anyone, i "like" my gf because she is good person with me and loves me, and she is a good person i think but thats it, dont really like her in the sex, i want to fuck every hot girl since years ago but cant leave her for those reason, dont know what to do, dammit, 10 years have pass and im stuck in this situation with no single difference, my life is ending if this continue like this, dont know if leave her or continue with her, i just want to fuck all the girls i can freely but if i leave her that is not a guarantee that i will fuck all i can or nothing, good luck

I also go hockers and try to cheat always i can

Are you drunk or something? I can hardly parse that post. If you like her and think she deserves to be happy then give her happiness in the long term and let her find someone who will love her back. Keeping someone you like but don’t love strung along is selfish and you can’t really say you want her to be happy then.

are you me?
same ages as me and my girl. Her not lifting is our biggest point of contention. I just don't understand why she won't do it. I used to think it was selfishness since I workout for her I tell her, but after thinking about it more in depth... not only would she feel better about herself if she worked out but I would also give her more attention, be nicer in general and let more things slide because of the increased attractiveness. The relationship would be better all around. Her refusal to exercise makes no sense. her lazy attitude trumps everything and is as disgusting as her body.
but I couldnt break up with her, I love her ya know and it would kill her

Now act really distant for a few days. If she questions you on it just say you’ve been busy. She’ll feel like she’s losing you and will try to win back your favor

I used to cheat a lot in the beginning and go to hookers too. But I don't find it satisfying and the anxiety of being caught is is stressful as fuck too. There was a time in which I had a paralell relationship and it was nervwrecking. Luckily that other person went overseas so that's it. Dude. I have found that women are lazy as fuck and very unmotivated. My ex is athletic but at the same time very fucked up in the head.

Wisdom. Damn did I ever learn that the hard way.

I actually am very selfish and coward, i dont fucking care others, i only worry about me, sorry to sound teenager but that is my reality in my deep mind, sorry my english

i tried to leave but just cant,i know is better for both but i just dont do it, im a coward and a selfish and again sorry my english

there are people who just are lazy like our gfs, yeah i think the same way like you wrote,

yeah i got anxiety of being caught too is fucking shit and not worth it dammit but i just cant leave her, i also find satisfaction in hockers,

my gf is the non gym type they dont have the vision to lift

also she knows and i told her many times that she has a very good structure and could be very atractive and i would love her more if she lifts, she knows all the benefits that she could get but she just dont, she just dont, she dont has the vision to do it, she dont, fucking lazy fat, tried many times and this fucking whale dont lift, also i really want to fuck her sister, is the total inverse of my gf, really wanted to fuck her since 10 years ago, she is 24 now but very how, she has the best ass i have ever seen, is ironic that my gf has the worst, fucking genetic, also she is skinny like i like, god seriously every time i see her sister it make me very hot she is so hot and beautiful, this doesnt happend to me with others women, very weird it to happend but she as an ass and a body that i just cant stop watching, i just want to fuck her sister dammit dont know hhow to do it.

sorry my english

It's helpful posting pics

Just do it and get it over with. Really, dump her and be single for a while. In the long run, it’s also better for you. Learn to be alone and you can better yourself so you can have a satisfying relationship down the line. Even if you only care for yourself, this is the best thing to do.

keep commenting to your gf how good her sisters body is. also talk to the sister about fitness, make it something you guys connect on.
maybe this leads to fucking her or maybe your gf will become jealous and finally get fit

I'm trying with current girlfriend but sometimes just doesn't appeal to her the same way... She might be hard working outside the gym but inside shes quick to give up and doesn't have commitment. Diet will probably be the bigger challenge as it takes conviction for her to clean up her diet.

im really desesperate to fuck her sister, dream with her, since years and years ago, i really dont know what to do to fuck her and now even less because she got a bf since 2 years ago, dammit, i guess i have to go more to her house and talk to her or something

You just have to let her go man. She's only going to get lazier and fatter over time, and you've shown that you're all bark and no bite because you threatened to leave her if she didn't shape up, which didn't happen.

Women get really fucking complacent when they feel secure in a relationship, and I know it'll hurt like hell you let her go, but that's your best option man. You can't change people if they don't truly want to change, and I'm sure you don't want to deal with cellulite ass all your life.

yeah you are right but im extremely coward and selfish, i were more brave, i cant do it

You are brave user, you just don't know it. Look at your life 10 years in the future, which path do you want to take? Really take some time to think about it. You're not married, you don't have kids yet, you're in a position many men dream of.

yes go ahead, just make sure to not be pushy, lead by example and make sure to give her positive attention for going in the right direction

why do thots always get mad when you tell them to lose weight?

im for sure dont going to marry her or have kids, dont know what will happend, ill continue cheating her etc and see what happens, but for the moment i wont dump her directly

You basically told your girl the one thing she doesn't wanna hear, your relationship is probably done-zo

>I have a vagina why dont you find me attractive

work out with her, it will be fun and rewarding for both of you. My wife and I have exercised together for 5 years and are both in great shape now, very happy with each other, and our sex life is rock solid ;).

丅 卄 工 匚 匚

same, got a fat latina that has a mega cute face but a lard arse body. she wont stop eating man, she actually will go to boxing and the gym but wont do any of the hard lifts, just meme tier shit. its killing me. I cant dump her because she is so fucking emo into me, that it would kill her.

>fucking emo into me, that it would kill her.

Good, then she won't bother you later. It's like a problem that takes care of itself.

How long you had her? How do you keep them from each other? Does either know?

Same. I took my girl to the gym and she leg pressed 30 lbs then did the crosstrainer for 10 mins
Even if you finally get your girl to the gym op, theres no guarantee she'll actually do any work

No, don't be a piece of shit. There's enough people who treat others like trash in this world.