Working Out

Hi there, I was wondering if you can help me with something. I want to work out over the summer and I just want to get a little toned, but not too bulky. I just got my p90x dvd in the mail and I'm taking some protein supplements right now. Any tips would be appreciated.

working out will never replace the wounds in your heart.....the iron cant heal all things

Read the fucking sticky.

the absolute state of jeff's hair

Could you post a concised version

No. It's a 5 minute read you brainlet.

Why so hostile my muscles are probably bigger than yours and Im Just a Runner

No way to talk to someone who's helping you.

fucking brainlet. no point in even living if you have to post a thread you fucking idiot

pic related is you

Hey man why are you getting so mad and posting these weird images? you okay? I think youre won of the wierd people who posts here that the news talks about not all of us are like that tho.

am I really the only person here who thinks that jeff seid is one ugly motherfucker

Not him but, shut your mouth up you faggot and stop acting like a entitled cuck. You're clearly new here. Read the sticky. 0/10 not gonna make it.

I second. Idk if its the expressions/the way he poses his face, but something about him looks extremely gay

he has a baby face and really, really douchey hair. also he's on roids so he probably has a baby dick too

Not even a baby face just look how tryhard his eye squinting is and then how he holds his lips like a bitchboy

This is why nobody is able to get fit, gatekeepers like you guys, isnt our goal to make a more healthy world? Why do you have to be like this to new people

shut the fuck up and leave this thread and Veeky Forums immediately

guys stop arguing

Not sure if any of you realize that this guy went through a checklift of newfag bait and ensured his small, but effective thread checked most of them, and that he's currently masturbating to every reply he gets.

>our goal
>our
Fuck off back where you came from soy boy

on my fourth climax right now desu lmao

Seriously, these. Stop replying to this thread.
Sage.