Can black men achieve more natty?

Can black men achieve more natty?

Or is it all roiding?

squat stolen tvs x f
cardio running from police x f
benchpress in jail x f

the strongest and biggest of them were selectively bred for half a century, what do you think? blame your ancestors for trying to make superslaves and not having the goddamn foresight to see slavery was temporary

Don't know where this meme comes from, blacks have the highest rate of obesity of any demographic in the US, in Africa they are mostly skinny due to poverty. Where is all the black muscle then? Prisons maybe?

Look at most sports (football and basketball in particular). That's where it comes from.

this

this is a meme perpetrated by cucks, the selection process hasn't been thorough/long enough to have an effect on the population
the guy in the OP is on roids - black people have far higher rates of steroid usage than whites.
If you want an example for a natty black physique, look at tripfag lotus. Frauds like Simeon panda are NOT natty but they abuse that "genetics" meme quite nicely to make profit

How can whites compete?

I thought lotus said he was on gear.

>fatties and lanklets
the state of the USA

>400 years of less than 1% being selectively bred for labour forever altered the genetics of billions of Africans

This is what happens when people get their scientific beliefs from politics.

Roids in prison are easily accessible and they have nothing else to do but lift.
Many American negroes see sports as their only chance in life, and they pin anything they can to increase their chances there

10' master race.

No one is talking about africans who still live in africa

the only sport that blacks actually dominate in an worldwide rate is running and the american blacks lose at it
its easy to dominate a league only you play

Every sport (played worldwide) dominated by blacks is dominated by African blacks. If slavery resulted in improved genetics for labour, they would be dominated by African Americans. They are not.

But he was talking about strength and muscle mass, not endurance

Black men have shit strength genetics so I doubt it.

Then they would dominate strongman competitions and powerlifting, which they do not.

Jesus fucking Christ. Pay attention to the world around you, people.

>Every sport (played worldwide) dominated by blacks is dominated by African blacks.

Lmao. Is this the power of American education?

what sport played worldwide does the american black dominate

Blacks (african or american) don't dominate sports in general was my point, retard.

>in general

Hence why I specified the sports they DO dominate.

Reading comprehension, lad.

They don't dominate any worldwide sports though. Basketball is an American thing.

to be fair theres running

I guess... Not really the most popular sport though. Shit like football (the real one) and boxing are way more popular.

>Can black men achieve more natty?
It's skin pigment giving them the ilusion of definition. Darker skin not only shows off your gains better in proper lighting, but melanin in your skin gathers in crevices and skin folds.
It's basicly the racial equivalent of shaving abs in your body hair.