How you guys holding up?

How you guys holding up?

getting drunk alone

Good, work tomorrow and had a good seasion so I'm going to sleep well.

Good

Depression is choking the life out of me, but at a snail's pace.

pretty fucking good man, getting back into working out is making me feel fucking great
i KNEW i liked working out, i fucking knew it, yet i didn't do it, but now, now I decided to just fucking do it, and it's awesome

Pretty shitty, but I had a good work out. The inside of my elbow has been hurting lately and it sucks because I love to do pull ups and dips. Hopefully it's just some inflammation

Not good today. I should stop injecting humira in the morning before my Friday workout

Balancing my life between giving up and starting again

I got a girlfriend
Meeting her friends tomorrow and I'm anxious

I have a tear in my calf and have to walk like a duck

good on ya
be confident and keep your head up, it's gonna be fine

nofap day 5, only 17 left to PR.

congrats bro, hopefully one day I can say this too..

If she's not a virgin you're a cuck

Feeling that my youth is going away from me blazing fast. For fucks sake, I should be hanging out with friends and trying to score chicks on saturday nights rather than being an incel shut in with no social life. Everyone is having fun but me.

In 1.5 years I will join the workforce and become another brick in the wall, for what purpose? Getting money to buy shit that I will enjoy alone?

Is this everything that life has to offer?

im going out of my mind,
for a long time ive been living with like a stoic mindset and conscious about how the brain works, hormones, feelings etc and feeling more free because i could always be self aware and just tell myself i feel like this because of your 50000yo monkey brain
I have met a girl that really makes me crazy, no matter of how much im aware of why i feel like i do. She's doing a completely different major, but we have mutual friends and i see her and exchange a few words every other day. I like studying and very dedicated, but i know she is the primary reason why i go to classes at the moment. I have an insane urge to just hope of seeing her and exchanging a smile
ive had a really good run of peacefulness, but my mind is completely corrupted
why must i suffer like this

also went from pressing 1pl8 to 115lbs because of drinking and a lot of work
JUST

based!

Not good, nothing I do for my acne fucking works and I don’t wanna get on accutane

Pretty good. Losing weight. Improving relations with my better half. A little worried about my cat who ironically has a thyroid condition that's being looked at.

been feeling mildly sick like I'm on the verge of a fever for a few days. Havent been going to gym, starting to get depressed

ask her out

I'm aimless

>mfw lower back still hurting from gym fuck up last week
>mfw may have to go to the doctors this time

Ive been able to work out my upper body and core still but my squats and deadlifts hurt too much to go heavy.

If I actually did damage to my lower back Veeky Forums, is this it for me?

Going out with some Filipino girl from tinder today.

Wish me luck boyz i don't know what to expect

On the same boat mane, going out with a latina on Sunday, not my first rodeo but its been a while and I've never done a tinder hookup before.

After a year or so of letting my muscles atrophy, I've started doing calisthenics again. Feels good, man.

Now is the time to stop fucking with your face and let it heal itself. Look up water only or caveman regimen

Most people don't actually do that on Saturday nights, or at least not regularly.

Take it from someone who did though, it also gets boring plus if you don't score you feel like shit about it

Last workout I did something to my back while squatting my max. By today it's not bothering me anymore, but I think I will still take it easy in the squat rack tonight.

Workouts are going well but I keep getting sick and every time I eat I tend to get some sort of reaction like diarrhea or heartburn so I haven't been eating enough for gains. I think I'm doomed to be a skinny little bitch forever.

the rodeo is a great first date idea user

I keep telling myself just keep lifting you must get stronger keep lifting you must get stronger you are gonna make it you will make it you will become strong just keep doing it.

I will make it.

swim meet in 2 hours wish me luck

>Can't get a good read on her, don't know what she wants
>Life has been interfering in my workouts
>School is ass

A girl I used to know in college sent me nudes outta the blue
I'm pretty sure she's just trading tits for attention, but hey, titties are titties I guess. Wish me luck, I'm going to try to get her to take a pic with her finger up her cunt tomorrow

Not well, bro.
That one ex I was way too Into sent me a DM a week ago saying she saw me at work and wants to get coffee, then a few days later DMed me at one in the morning telling me she dreamed we got back together then fucked.

Don't know if this is genuine or she's fucking with me as she's done before. If she's trying to fuck with me it's working bigtime. I'm having trouble eating and sleeping and I can't stop thinking about her. I hadn't thought of her in a while before this but now I'm losing my shit over her. Pls help, Bros.

Kinda bad honestly. Got dumped by my long term girlfriend a few months ago, and have had a lot of trouble moving past it. Our relationship had a lot of problems, and it was definitely time for it to end, but every date I've had since then I just end up comparing them to her and they never stack up in my head. I've been through breakups before so I know it will get better with time, but I just want it to be better now.

Good luck, I used to swim. What is your event?

>flu
>binge ate today
>whole body aches
>3 hours of sleep
Kill me pls

you gonna post them or what

Keep lifting friend. Millions of people are in you situation right now, be part of the group of them that conquers the issue and becomes stronger because of it.

cuck

good

recently decided to get up at 5 and run in the mornings instead of night. It sometimes sucks getting up, and now I somehow manage to turn off the alarm on my phone without even realizing it, but once I get running I love it. Very fun being done with 3-6 miles and the sun not even be up yet. good start for a day.

Are you me?
>18
>wage slave
>tfw never party with bros
>tfw no gf

>dating qt girl
>super cool, we get on really well
>want to gf her
>had to tell her I have herpes (type 2)
>she needs time to think if we'll continue to have sex

Ah well bros. She's super risk adverse, so it really gave her pause. I'm hoping she'll say she's fine with it, but I'm not hopeful.

user the easiest and dumbest way to stop getting nudes is to post them
Maybe eventually but not for a while

Stay strong and keep ignoring her, it drives her insane.

BLOCK HER
L
O
C
K

H
E
R

>ugly face
>can't get hair right
>losing weight is hard
I hate everything

because im sure she browses the fitness section of a Mongolian Saturday morning cartoon fan forum

>Supposed to work with this qt professor on some paper
>ask some questions by email
>replies 5 days later answering only one of several questions
>decide to move to college to ask her in person
>go there
>see her in some corridor going somewhere
>start walking towards her
>totally ignores me, not even giving me a look while I'm right in front of her
>passes me by while I don't know what the fuck just happened

THE DREAMS IN WHICH I'M DYING ARE THE BEST I'VE EVER HAD

Different swimfag here. Butterfly was my main, what was urs?

Ice and rest, my dude. Ice and rest.

Implying he's not right

>5'1" and 100 lbs
>wristlet
>soft voice
>delicate face

I just want to be a huge Amazonian wheyfu so I can carry Veeky Forums dudes around, but at this pathetic rate, all I'll be able to do is carry extra grocery bags home.

Begone thot

Just embrace being little and feminine if your a girl or a twink if you're a guy, really all you can do at this point

I just want one good woman my whole life.

Is that so much to ask for?

Try church, especially if you're Veeky Forums, try to find a Pentecostal one, they're the ones who raise their kids to "have as many kids as God wants you to have" which translates to a ton of marital sex

I'm coming to the realization that I'm the laziest employee in the company

I'm gifted, skilled, and totally bored/under achieving right now

I think they're starting to notice. I'm like a snail at work, I work at my own pace, I dont rush to finish multiple things at once and I work at my own pace.

A good woman, or a perfect woman?

My dog passed away last week. I grew up with him and I didn't get to say goodbye to him. I'm currently in the middle of a lot other stuff so I haven't had time to process it properly yet.

I think I'll be alright

why does she text me when she doesn't want to be with me

I just want a friend. It's been 6 years since I last had one. You know you're in a bad spot mentally when "cracking open a cold one with the boys" memes get to you.

She wants to be with you, she just doesn't necessarily want to be exclusive with you at the moment. Set up a date with her and fuck like the good old days without trying to put a label on it.

>stopped smoking weed 2 weeks ago after 2 years smoking all day everyday
>don't even miss it
>but brain is rewiring so I'm even more apathetic than before

fuck this shit

these are ideal proportions for a girl

Pentecostal churches would be harder to assimilate. You have to master speaking in tongues and flamboyant worship before the fathers let you date their daughters.

moderate weed smoker here. I can stop cold turkey and go sober for months at a time. But I don't think I could ever stop completely because it's the only thing that calms my constant inner self hate voices. My gains and alertness are better, but the trade off isn't even worth it.

I think im gonna cut contact with my only 3 friends, i see no point in keeping them around.

Is there any point to having friends at all?

attention, women have twisted minds

Not the same guy but I had a date set up with a tinder chick on Wednesday but she bailed on Tuesday and ghosted me when I asked what day she was free instead. She messages me out of the blue today with that heart and laughing face emojis that fill the screen on tinder, I joked and said you have my number you can just tell me you’re in love with me over text, and she says “haha I just wanted to see what they do -laughing emoji-“. I haven’t said anything after that, but I should ghost her right? She never did say when she was free or give a makeup date after she bailed so I dunno what she’s trying to pull by messaging me today out of nowhere

I cut contact with my only two friends last month and I don't regret it so far. Not sure what your reasoning for doing it is but mine was because I felt I was underappreciated, taken for granted and shit.

Really sick and have a lot to do in the coming days. Always times out like this

Could've gone on a date tonight. I do Muay Thai on fridays, woke up late, by the time I was finished doing everything it was 8:30 and I couldn't be bothered getting the bus. qt is out right now probably getting railed by some guy who doesn't even lift.

I decided in early December that for the time being I would focus on my lifts and Muay Thai over everything else because I'm sick of not making it, but on nights like tonight it kind of sucks.

So don’t say anything back to her and ghost?

Idk any parties going on tn

What do I say to this tinder thot?

Also a girl told me that she wanted to hang this weekend but I'm not sure what to tell her so we can "hang" I would prefer non-alcoholic activities
Help me bros

Don't my friend

You should ask her when she's free again, then have her come over to your place. She lost the privilege of having you spend money on her.

My eyes just glazed over reading that boring ass conversation.

Probably not, but she knows at least one person that does, and god knows where they're going to be reposted
Also, it's the principle of it, I said I wouldn't so I won't

I don't know what happened to me

I just want to be a human again. Here's how my life has been in the past 10 years

>I used to be broke as fuck most of my life
>I always had a goal and struggled to achieve it
>I had a purpose and went through hell, dirt, shit, spit, disgust etc... I've been through a lot so don't assume life has been easy or simple but I've went through hell to get here
>Now for the past 5 years, success left and right
>Money coming in with more wealth than I know what to do with, wasting money left and right

>Wasting it all away
>Do this for a few years, don't save anything just keep wasting money on bullshit
>Now fast forward to today, I'm coming to the realization that i'm tired of life and I have no real purpose anymore
>Been rich/successful for years now
>Even made money through investments
>Now just sitting on this piggybank, and I have no idea how to be happy anymore
>I even gained weight from boredom, emotional issues and food, food food....

WTF have I done and how do I rebuild going forward?

I dont know but they are not really interesting anymore, i get enough enjoyment from internet.
I dont see the point of having many people around me

I partied with a band until about 6 this morning and it was strange to talk to people that actually have passions that take a lot of skill and practice
I play golf and ride motocross but they just seem like mindless distractions compared to learning and mastering instruments and playing shows and everything that goes along with it

Honestly listen to the other dudes, they are right. Block her and ignore her, I hope you haven't responded. It'll piss her off if you don't give her the attention she's seeking

you are like me, except that I don't press bitch weights. But the first part really hits me in the feels, I fucking hate it but it's like a drug addiction, I'm on a high whenever I see her

One girl told me she wanted to hang and so I invited to her some party. She wanted to meet up before the party and pregame too, but I told her I was busy. She called me telling me to hurry up and come to the party because she got there too early. She was touchy with me at the party, but I went to go talk off to some other people and she left the party without letting me know. She told me before I left that she wanted to go to this bar with me next weekend.

I saw her getting lunch and she told me to come sit down and eat with her and I told her I'm busy and have to eat fast and I went to go get my food. I was going to surprise her and sit with her but she then left.

I texted her later that day if we were still on for the bar thing this weekend and haven't responded.

Did I fuck up here? How do I let her know I wanna hang without looking like a little bitch?

Am I the only user that reads these and feels an existential sense of failure and want?

I'm a better person than I was in the past, achieved most of the things I want, should be grateful but I also feel ill be on this tread mill forever.

Also >tfw no gf

fucking shit day, VA doctors are fucking incompetent , retarded and incompetent. feels like it drains my soul every time i have to go deal with them, but atleast its all 100% free, some fucking retards paying literal hundreds/thousands of dollars for same shit doctors

might go to yoga in 30 mins, unsure though, im so fucking done for today, like really awful today

That's overly complicated

you saying youre busy all the time is gonna make her move on, placate her, but dont overwhelm or fully commit , keep her wanting more

Shit today. Went to uni then work. DOMS was nice but I just didn't feel like doing anything in work. Just wanted to lie down and lie there. Read some relationship memes earlier and I think while IDGAF about my ex on some level they sucked something out of me. House party tomorrow night but there's no single girls so I'll just be drinking for the sake of drinking. Anyone every have that sort of weekend?

I'm trying to quit consoles and I have one game left to beat.

Unfortunately, it's Demon's Souls and I think they've shut down multiplayer so I have basically 0% chance since the only way I seem to learn bosses is by putting down signs and trying to help others for hours.

What if she’s just doing it for attention and has no intention of going out with me at all

What part is complicated?
How do I fix this? I think she's a great girl and would really like to undo my own fuck up here

Girls will cause you more problems than they're worth. Myself and other anons will attest that life was much better and easier before losing our gfs. Now I'm in the camp of saving sex for marriage. The emotions that come with it are too burdensome to do with someone you aren't married too.

You don't know that. Give her the benefit of the doubt since you were probably coming across as a little beta in your previous messages. Invite her over but don't spend a dime on her.