"Omg gaining size as an ectomorph is hard how do I eat food woe is me waahh waahh"

>"Omg gaining size as an ectomorph is hard how do I eat food woe is me waahh waahh"

hey fatso!

Cry
Food's fucking expensive, and if you're following the chicken breast and vegetables meme you have to eat absurd volumes because it's so calorie efficient.
Even dirty bulking with milk and bulk chili adds up fast because of how much you have to consume

>Eat 150g of protein powder/chicken
>Drink pic related
There's your calories bud :^}

Under-weight guys are the polar opposite of Over-weight girls.

Same excuses for a different problem.

>"I can only eat 1000 calories worth of tofu and avocado on toast a day why can't I be big like the father of my wife's son??"

>32 oz is 1,9 litre
>someone can unironically drink this in one day

Thats 2 water bottles brainlet

America is lost

Stop bulking on meme food you retard.

Isn't that aberration considered a snack thought? You drink 2 liter of water in one day, but not all at the same time

>inb4 500 skellies call you a fatty
Hey hey, fucking skelly here, want to know what I eat to get my fucking calories in?
12 slices of bread, 6 for breakfast 6 for lunch, with some peanut butter on them.
500 grams of pasta, 400 grams of minced meat
200 grams of nuts

And holy fucking shit, it's more than 3k calories! That was fucking hard, wasn't it? What's that? 500 grams of pasta in the span of like, 5 fucking hours is hard to do for you? Well do I have news for you, you are actually a 5'5 woman!

You are not drinking a 2 litre shake throughout the whole day you imbecile. If you do then enjoy your destroyed teeth after 2 months of doing it.

Just eat it all at once then.

Wait what's wrong with chicken and veggies?

But I don't want to vomit tbqh.

They’re fine but you’d be a retard if you tried to bulk on them unless you had plenty of money and a monstrous appetite.

>32oz is 1.9L
No, it fucking isn't.

>1 liter
>2600kcal

¡Dios mío!

1L = almost 2L

A la mierda te vas.
english antiban

>38g protons
Confirmed for acceptable bulking food

>"Omg losing weight as an endomorph is hard how do I stop eating food woe is me waahh waahh"

just stop eating, bro. it's cheaper and easier than bulking.

I dont want beetus tho

i can chug down 2 liters of liquid in 10 seconds and I'm a 6'1 150lbs lanklet

im europoor and i spend half my daily wage on food excluding the fart powders i use which i have already paid for

>What are macros?

>12 slices of bread
I tried something similar to this. Way too much carbs, you are going to get big but fat - sort of like GOMAD. Skellies will get shitty bods on a high-starch diet like this.