>me
>dyel 135 lbs soy boy
>literally fresh off the boat from >uni
>amazing gym
>populated by swaths of frat bros
>2pl8 and above
>one frat even has mandatory lifting as membership
>can't even fathom working out there

What do I do goys, im a massive no fren shut in fag with long hair but I really wanna get in shape.

Man up faggot. If you want to ride with the bulls you have to fly with the pelicans

Work out at home, gyms a fucking scam and will break the bank if you are paying for supplements alongside it

B-But muh turbo autism

Why do you want him to remain an antisocial faggot with nothing to show for his gains? Why’d you advice someone that’s just getting into lifting to get a homegym as it’s not certain whether : 1: As a student he can afford it; 2 : actually lift for a long period of time?

I couldn’t push the fucking bar when I started. Now I 2pl8 for reps after not even a year of training. Cmon bro just fucking do it

If it bothers you that much, at least do calisthenics in your room or something.

Okay, but how do I do things like bench without anyone to spot?

You talk to people.

>"Can you spot me?"
>"Sure."
>proceed
>rack
>"Thanks."

>"Shut up, faggot."

>mandatory lifting as membership
lifting with your friends would be a great bonding experience
plus you are now all more attractive to get better girls

>more attractive to get better girls

GET THE FUCK OFF MY MONGOLIAN KNITTING BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>implying they won't all just become gay for each other.

Just go and lift, they dont care, the few that do might even help you.

nobody gives a shit about you
the fear of death is the greatest motivation

>Frat has mandatory lifting

Really? At my Uni most of the frat boys have a pretty noticeable beer gut, Alabama btw.

Educate yourself on proper lifting technique, be polite, and you'll be fine. I too stepped into my Uni gym weighing 135 back in the day, surrounded by frat bros. After a few months I chatted with one of them, and he said, "Bro, I see you in here nearly every day, I respect the dedication. Keep at it." Was the highlight of my early lifting career.

reminded me of this

Yes, they're not even recognized by the uni I believe.

Just do it. If you're afraid of autism procs, don't go out of your way to interact with people.

Few things to remember:

QUICK polite smile and a nod to staff members if they happen to look your way. Don't grin like an idiot or make excessive eye-contact, just jerk the corners of your mouth up a bit, nod and carry on doing your thing.

If you must interact with people, here's examples:

Someone is sort of hovering near the equipment you want to use but not obviously using them:
"Excuse me, are you using this?"
>Yes
"Okay, how long do you think you'll need it?" / "Okay, sorry to bother you."
>No
"Okay, thank you."

Try to make sure you'll never get asked this question if you're using the equipment. You might be asked how long you're going to use something, just give a rough estimate, no need to make it into a discussion. If you're asked while you're not using some equipment, answer "No, go right ahead." and make some space ( and stop hovering near equipment you're not using, it's annoying as hell ).

You need a spotter:
You don't, just don't be a retard with the Bench, or if the gym is amazing, the bench maybe has safety rails anyway. If you insist:
"Excuse me, could you spot me?"
>yes
"Thank you" ( and hope they know how )
>no
"Alright, sorry to bother you."

IF someone comes to actually strike up a conversation with you and you're truly so autistic you can't work with that at all, tell them that you're not very good at small talk ( inb4 "REEEE BETA" ). Unless they are massive assholes, which to be honest, is extremely rare, they'll be understanding. Owning up to your weaknesses is the first step to overcoming them.

>Someone is sort of hovering near the equipment you want to use but not obviously using them:
>"Excuse me, are you using this?"
>Yes
People need to have this explained? I'm a basement dweller but holy shit.

For a month you should do the 100/100/100 push/crunch/squat thing where you live. then move to gym once you have basic levels of fitness.

Why are you looking at them? They're not looking at you. Mind your own business. Get in, do your shit, and leave.

off yourself moron

I've been on and off Veeky Forums since before Zyzz died. Trust me, there most certainly are people here who need this explained. And some don't so much need it explained as they want to hear what kind of scenarios are likely to play out in a gym. That's one that is most definitely going to play out at one point or another.

You go to the gym and you pick up things and put them down. Then you go home and eat a lot and sleep a lot. If you do this REGULARLY (eg the only time you skimp on gym time is around finals) you will improve.

Go lift and make some bros you faggot. Talk to the monstrously huge guys. Theyre usually autistic too.

no, you

B A S I C L E V E L S O F F I T N E S S

hmm
almost as if going to the gym is a good way to achieve a basic level of fitness

People humble until you can get big gains. Then laugh at new people who come in in the shape you did

the cycle is complete

Because hes a soyboy, hes buying too much milk to afford anything you low t. Baboon

>waaah people that lift are stronger than me
>waaah frat boys like to work out
no shit nigger, just work the fuck out you little bitch boy.
literally nobody gives a shit about your skelly physique as long as you aren't hogging the barbells to use for lightweight lifts.
just lift with proper form until failure with lightweight lifts, at the end of your workout you should be dead. The only thing worse than a faggot working out in a gym is a faggot that half-assedly does a set, sits down, plays on his phone, does another set, and then leaves.
I fucking hate fat people, but nothing gets me more pumped than seeing one of those disgusting tubs of shit dying on the treadmill, motivated to lose weight.
In short, stop being a little faggot and go lift with the big boys. Everyone knows you don't lift, so put in more effort and show them that you're giving it your all.