Is the present the worst time to be a man in terms of dating?

Is the present the worst time to be a man in terms of dating?

That combo says yes

Even if they are a land whale, a lot of guys are into that

Yes.

Our women are out of fucking control and need to be put back in their place.

my shitty life is everyone else's fault, the post

was going to post this

>treat her like a princess
>Do anything for her
>Love her as much as you can
>She goes back to her cheating ex
ITS JUST NOT FAIR BROS I LOVED HER MORE THAN HE EVER COULD
ITS JUST NOT FAIR

I think you are overexaggerating it, because if you think about it, there's about 50/50 of women and men. And if let's say 40% of all men and women want to get married, well, then they will eventually have to settle. Right? It just doesn't seem to make sense.

I mean come on. Even the incels tend to have a giant fucking checklist of things they want their girl to be, and if they don't cross all the things on that list then they're not even gonna consider it. The one that irks me the most is
>she has to be virgin lmao
Why? "e-enjoy your USED UP R-ROASIE, f..faggot!" what do you fucking mean?? let's say all women are literal whores like these twinkcels tend to think, then 95% of them aren't going to be virgins by the age of 20. so while COMPLAINING that you can't get laid, you DECIDE TO LIMIT YUOR DATING POOL TO 5% MAKING IT TWENTY TIMES HARDER TO GET LAID! the FUCK is wrong WITH YOU ALL!?!

>implying any woman actually wants a weak beta faggot as a partner

Unless you're a king, treating your woman like a princess makes you a peasant.

But i am a king

C O P E

Checked.
Yes it is, but your picture it's pretty shit anyways.

>Complaining about being a man

Men are suppose to work hard. Go be a trannie if you don't want to make something of yourself.

I am
I conquered your mom faggot

>just work hard goy! it'll pay off in the long run

>Do all of this
>She's too emotionally broken to love again
>'I prefer to tell you now before you get too attached. Maybe some day I'll find the courage to date again and maybe you'll find the love of your life.'
I try not to think about her but its hard. I've never felt this comfortable around a woman. At least those couple of nights together were truly magical for me. Fuck...I'm tired of being alone.

i like spending countless hours in the gym

>tfw injured and can't go to gym :(

>what's 80/20

>i am a man, men are stronger than women and overall more mature and willful mentally
>i don't want to stomach the fact that i as a man have to fucking work harder than women to get something, even though i am, as a man, stronger and better than women, mentally and physically
You are no man. You are a man with the mind of a woman.

It's the best time to get laid if youre in good shape and have any form of social skills. Worst time to find a meaningful long term relationship if what you are looking for is someone who is wife/mother material. Those two things kind of go hand in hand though,

We're all gonna make it fren.

>thinks only chads get laid
>doesn't realize normies get laid too (not by stacy, but by normie girls)
>isn't capable of becoming a normie
98% of people are capable of becoming a normie, and get laid. lower your fucking expectations and become a normie, you fucking mongoloid. you don't have to be top 10% genetically or in social status to get pussy. you are exaggerating this in your head and you are exaggerating all the things outside of your control because you are too much of a lazy fuck to work on the things about you that have to be worked on in order to reach normie status.

100% this. There's so many weak women with daddies issues and emotional attachments problems out there. They cant tolerate being alone.

>98% of people are capable of becoming a normie, and get laid. lower your fucking expectations and become a normie, you fucking mongoloid. you don't have to be top 10%

This. Even genetically gifted people sometimes end up way lower than they would do with little effort because they set their goals too high and give up before even trying.

I have exactly zero friends how do you expect me to get laid

>Lower your standards

This goes too ways though but what if you are e a guy you are mentally a fucking incel but you have the physical and the wealth question down arent you then atleast somewhat in a position to demand someone of the same status to avoid the massive amount of lazy bitches that don't even work and expect to be taken care of unconditionally, because i don't think women who feel they are entitled of beeing taken care of should even be considerd as a partner for the sake of integrity of the male in the question.

Best ways to get pussy are making friends with females who have similar interests. Not every girl has to be picked up from a slop house and rammed an hour later.

>females
>interests
am I on reddit

Life is easier now then it has ever been in any point in History
Be a fucking man

We're all kings.

that's a cool phrase user, never heard it

Thanks I just came up with it.

Yeah they get laid but I would be surprised if most of the normie girls would settle down with the average guys. I got a snapshot of what I think is going on in the place I was living up until last year. Student sharehouse with other uni students, one of my room mates is an objective 10/10, good looking, body that comes from surfing 4 days a week, 6'3, comes from money and is a med student. I hate to bash him b/c he was a 10/10 good friend and best wingman I have ever met but this guy would sleep with just about anything. He was pulling different women at either the uni bar or on tinder 3-4 nights of the week, women that were 5/10 objectively not attractive simply because it was easy. He would also sleep with more attractive women when he could get them but he was happy to settle if he needed, it was just a one night stand after all. One of the other housemates was the same, not as gifted in all things probably about a 7-8/10 but he did the same shit, sleeping with women that he should have been out of their league. Now I am wondering if there are all these great guys sleeping with average women if it doesn't make those women think thats who they can end up with, that my housemates sleeping with these 5/10 doesn't convince them that they can end up with the 10/10 doctor and as such avoid the 5/10 average looking guy with the average job expecting she can do better.

You make them, by doing things you don't want to do. Such as: Joining a club that do stuff. Doing a sport, literally just to get someone new to talk to. Joining student arrangements, even though you don't know anyone there. Going outside to events where there are other people, also going to said event.
The best way to do it is simply putting yourself in situations where small talk comes natural. Do that enough times, and bam, you have someone you can consider a "friend". Ya like games? I'm sure there's SOME form of gaming club near you. You like smash bros? Join a local smash bros gaming club or some shit, right? Literally just sign up for some shit you think you'll enjoy, don't be a complete shut in, say hi to people first (even though you don't want to) when coming back to said event or sport or whatever, and make some easy small talk. if you fuck up, who gives a shit? it literally doesn't matter what people think of you. it will have absolutely nothing to say in the long run, so you just gotta try your best and see where it goes.

tldr go sign up for something right now that forces you to go out and socialize with others (preferrably with similar interests as yourself) a few times a week. and eventually, bam. you got a few "friends". all ya gotta do then, is chat them up about what they're gonna do on the weekend, if they're gonna do something it seems you could join in on, just ask if you can join in, you know?

Sounds like a lot of work? It is. But it's absolutely doable for anyone with even slightly below average social skills. If you're capable of looking people in the eye, speaking at normal volumes and carry like 2 minutes of conversation, you should be able to make friends if you just try and look in the right places.

Maybe I'm projecting like fucking crazy, it's just, I have no friends either, but I'm perfectly sociable and enjoy socializing. I just never, you know, actually do anything to seek it out.

>44601557

a similar one:

if you put a woman on a pedestal she's bound to look down on you

60k? That's nowhere near enough for a woman. Make it 100k.

I wish I was attracted to colored women. White women are awful quality.

I kind of think you have the wrong idea about relationships. Unless you make it about money, relationships don't have to be about that. And, you know, if even 3/10 women can get 7/10 men, then well, I guess you aren't in a position to demand that, are you?

But here's the thing that incels don't tend to get my dude... EXPERIENCE is fucking GOD TIER when it comes to dating. That means if you get hit on by a 3/10 at a bar, and you just fucking go for it, and actually get laid, that's still better than never having been laid at all.
I think the problem for many incels is that they expect to get the same women, the stacies, the ones in large social circles, the ones that date other well developed socially, large social circle men. They go straight for the top, and ignore the bottom (which is where they are themselves, socially and experience wise), and thus never even allow themselves to enter the sex life at all... Ya hear me?

Asian girls are a whole nother host of awful brother, I wish I could date a black girl but there aren't many around here.

The rest are worse.
Except some japs/koreans.

''And, you know, if even 3/10 women can get 7/10 men''

and

hat means if you get hit on by a 3/10 at a bar, and you just fucking go for it, and actually get laid, that's still better than never having been laid at all.

are related to eachother but i was more talking about relation material rather then getting laid sex is not everything and a lot of people describe sex as similiar to fast food it feels good but surely its not a thing you should be doing 24/7 like these incels think it should be

Are you retarded?
You fuck with used up hoes, don't date them they are shit and deserve to be treated like it.
Virgins are the only dating and wife material

You have a good point. But that seems to be the culture now. What my point is, is that incels really have a counterproductive view. If they want sex, it isn't too hard to get nowadays, even if you're just a 6/10. If you want a serious relationship, that's sorta hard, sure, but I see couples here and there, and the guy isn't always 6'2 chad thundercock, I can say that much.
The issue with these incels is that, they want it all. They want someone NOT more experienced than them in the dating game (virgin), they want someone NOT uglier than them, they DO NOT want someone who just wants a hookup, they set the bar of entry so fucking high.

If my brain filled me with a fucking crazy desire to go get laid, I guarantee I'd be able to get laid within a month. Maybe it would be with a slightly chubby girl, maybe it'd be with sort of an ugly girl, maybe it'd be an average girl, but the point is, if sex is what these incels want, that's easy to get, and if love is what they want, they're gonna need experience, which they don't let themselves get... It's like they're trying to beat the final boss in a game at level 1, because they feel like they should be able to go straight for it, and that leveling up is "bullshit".

This. I'd be willing to do all the requirements in the OP for a thicc braphog.

WE

Virgins will make your dating and married life a living fucking hell when they determine that they "ONLY HAD ONE DICK FOR FIVE YEARS"

That's what some girl said a few weeks ago about her long term bf a few hours before I deepthroated her. All girls are roasties, some are just farther along than others.

You dodged a high maintenance bullet desu . move along

>6'1
>Veeky Forums
>masculine (could grow a full beard when I was 14, thick eyebrows, so much body hair that I have to get my back and shoulders waxed, broad shoulders)

And it all gets mogged by the fact that my dick is only 5.5 inches and pretty slim

If you are western or Japanese.

Quads of truth

Yeah the virgin thing is part of the problem. Studies done on divorce vs sexual partners points to women who have had more sexual being more likely to cheat/initiate divorce proportionate to the number of partners they have had and considering the rate our house went through women (myself included though mostly b/c med school bro was constantly throwing partners and was legit a godly wingman) I can't help but think that most women who are past college age are well into their 50's in terms of number of sexual partners. Living in that house taught me that getting laid is actually pretty easy if you have the confidence and a little bit of skill talking to women but at the same time I don't think I would want to marry any of the women who passed through the door of that house.

listen dumbshit. if you want a woman for more than 5 years, then you're unbelievably low test. If you want a quick fuck, obviously fuck whatever girl you're attracted to. If you want a gf for just about 5 years, then find a virgin to have for yourself for that amount of time. If you want a woman you can keep forever without problems which ARE NOT worth it, YOU'RE FUCKING HIGH.

What kind of interests? Anime/Video games/Reading doesn't seem to cut it

>You make them, by doing things you don't want to do.
Fuck that. I tried to force myself to university clubs and activities and all of the time I were in a >tfw I could be at home browsing Veeky Forums mood. I just can't care a bit about other peoples lives so socializing is hard.

This is what neets actually believe

Well, you've made your choice. I'm just like you but at the end of the day, I'm just gonna lift and (hopefully, fuck this shit) pass my studies, and see where life takes me. I at least know that I'm fully capable of being social. Either way, if you've decided not to work on it, my tip would be don't dwell on it and go focus on something else.

Australia isn't the same as America bruh. You guys have big gym culture because of Zyzz and every male lifts making it harder for the average guy because everyone is a tanned shredded chad, meanwhile here in America if you are fit you stick out, especially in the south.

The reason you don't care about other people's lives is because you're not close enough to someone to empathize with them
You have to give social relationships time to "bloom", but the payoff will actually be way higher than the entertainment you would get out of browsing Veeky Forums in that time (except if you're a LITERAL autist)

If you are out of high school, yes.

Mogged by who? The trap your fucking?

you also gotta be SANE to keep a life time partner, sure good looks would take you so far but it's really the personalitits. I"m sure most of you had to deal with few crazies in their lives, I did.

That image ignores the dual mating strategy of females

well kinda yes, he can't choose hight, gender, the family he is born to, average girl (4/10) go to a bar opens her leg every man would slam if he's got nothing better to do now if roles are reverse good luck getting butt fucked in prison charged with rape of a group of women

I never got this meme that women just get bf's with a snap of the finger. Women who are plain and unattractive are probably the most ignored group of people on the planet Earth. I mean think about it seriously, when you're thinking "oh man I sure want myself a gf I am so lonely" you're NOT thinking to yourself "I sure want myself any girl to be my gf" you're subconsciously (not trying to blame anyone) crossing the vast majority of women off the list.
I mean fick back in highschool I remember the "unpopular"girls being fucking despised by literally everyone around them.

You don't need friends. It's actually easier without even.

You're the king? Well, I didn't vote for you.

Exactly

Bud i iz da kang ma ansesters wuz faroez bud da wypipo want to cover date shieeet up

This

You mean like the billionaire's wife who fucks the broke poolboy? Or that wife of a Premier League soccer player who fucked some lumberjack who made less than 30k a year even though her husband made like 200k a WEEK? Or that billionaire's daughter who was married (?) to some rich wimp and then got fucked by Jeremy Meeks?