Neckpill thread

Last thread is reaching post limit, let's keep it going bros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JNM4atakanI
youtube.com/watch?v=RnytcUCKAA0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do I grow my neck without looking like a complete retard? Im not bringing a virgin neck harness to the gym

doing abs with a plate behind works neck too right?
been doing that 3x week after workout and noticed good neck gains

i got my neck through upright rows and seated cable rows senpai

Do it at home fag

what exercises?

Even neck curls will get you looking like a retard at the gym bro. Just do them at home
Besides you dont wanna share the neckpill around too much or evey normie will begin doing it

are neck curls enough to get some girth on the neck

I did bodyweight neck raises off the side of.my bed. Definitely feel the burn, but where should I ideally be feeling it? Don't want to accidentally activate my traps instead.

Are there any bad side effects from doing suck exercises? Can I possibly snap it?

Yeah for beggining it should be enough. No idea if just adding more reps helps when you are advanced

I feel it all over my neck really as the sternocleidomastoid wraps all around. Even get a headache because it attaches deep in the skull

Neck curls I dont think so. But if you do bridging, specially that one where they swirl their neck around you are probably gonna fuck up your neck and ruin your life

nobody's fucking neck to face ratio looks like that bro lmao

N-n-no y-you
I've people like this though or very close, the problem is he has manly face features that dont look right on a girl's neck

neck curls and reverse neck curls

Ass muscles get bigger your wind pipe is squeezed, possible sleep apneia or however you spell it if you over do it

>virgin neck harness

Just do them at home before you go to sleep

How many reps though?

I'm trying to implement cable neck flies into my regiment, but I'm not 100% on the technique. Any pointers my bros?

A lot

The best thing I did were neck curls, I was always a skeleton but after getting some chest and arms I still looked retarded because I had a giant and thin neck, after some months training it I got that nice thickness and started getting girls morning since my face isn't shit but my neck was horrible

that guy in the pic has HIV and has given it to the heiress jew he was banging

Just do whatever feels right lol try not to go too fast and keep your degree of neck flexion equal along the whole neck to not fuck it up
>tfw a girl walks in on me in the uni's kitchen and flushes and makes a look of wow big guy
She was fat so no thanks but it's nice to get some recognition

Good for him. When this pic went out all i could see were thots acting like he was a god or something

I do 4 sets of 30

Are you retarded? There are countless men with necks that narrow

Anyone have the picture of the dude who did loads of them and slowly grows into a funny frog picture?

Guys here's a thought:

1. Deadlift
2. Work on posture (Pull your head back)
3. ????
4. Thicker neck!

Literally go to the mirror right now and try puffing yo traps up.
Worked for me.

Deadlifts won't help with neck. It requires isolation exercises for maximum neck muscle growth.

Litearlly no one has a neck that small, if you have neutral neck posture your neck will always look proportionate unless you are a skeleton.

Not if they are at a healthy bodyweight with neutral neck posture, try again.

I do for indirect work. I like shrugging in a smith machine so I put my head back and look up and it activates my neck quite a bit. Still need isolation though

That doesn't change the fact that there are vast amounts of men with really thin necks, and secondly that neck isolation exercises WILL make your neck circumference grow by several inches, giving you at least 2 points on the 1-10 scale of attractiveness.

Im tall as fuck and when I sit up straight I cant hold my head up for longer than about a minute so I slouch so that my head can be level with the monitor and rests against the back of the chair.
Will neck exercises help me out with that? I need to stop slouching and maybe it'll even help with my lanklet look.

You've never seen someone with a jaw wider than their neck?

Perfect, thank you

Yeah training your neck hard will make it bigger for sure.
But will it make you look better? If so, do it, but the average model doesn't have a big neck at all, because big necks are not needed for 10/10 aesthetics.

Yeah you neck muscles are weak, just train your neck muscles and your neck muscles won't be so weak

I did, they were female though, or male skeletons.

Can anyone spot the retards?

Look at George Fisher. He is probably the best example of what we are trying to say. Look at his face. It's not extremely masculine in terms of having a square jaw, square head, etc..yet he looks very masculine. Why? By virtue if the fact that his neck is just as, if not, wider than his head. He looks like a bulldog simply because his head and neck have the same structural symmetry is a thumb.

Neck training doesn't work

He literally has a double chin it looks like he will mog whatever idol you have simply because he has a bucket for a neck

what chu do for it bro?

mostly just bridging. Get up to the point where you can hold a bridge for like a minute with a 45 lb plate on your chest and it'll thicken up a lot

Goal neck desu. I drew myself and gave me a super juicy neck and i look like a supermodel frankenstein and I want that

Does growing neck muscle help support your head?
Have a huge as fuck head and constant neck pain
Am only 21 and desperate for a solution.
Sit at a desk for many hours a day

Yes, the neck holds your head up.

thread theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=JNM4atakanI

asdf

also wondering this

Windmill for 5 minutes for 5 sets every day and it will happen

>2027-9
>caring about peoples opinions
ishygddt

What other muscle do you do 4x30?

Abs?

hip thrusts

Other small muscles that cant handle much weight

What the hell is a windmill I searched on google but didnt find

stop being a fatass moron

goal neck

youtube.com/watch?v=RnytcUCKAA0

Pretty cool. Might even strap some wet towel on my head for extra weight or something

That and just general headbanging for probably at least half an hour every day is what George Fisher attributes his gigantic neck to. I've seen them live and he just goes the whole show.

tilted my head backwards bro

Look at yourself, mate.

Did them for the first time, got a bit woozy since it feels like all the blood rushed to my head. Also had to be careful not to accidentally use my chest to pull instead of focusing it squarely on my neck.